BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

Adam Parkman
BZ Paintball 5 star review on 26th June 2019
Dru Lucas
BZ Paintball 5 star review on 26th May 2019
Simple , easy to navigate website , simple checkout system , easy to use and get your supplies :)
Looks and feels amazing easy to use. Not as powerful as thought it would be though. But for the price it’s ok.
I have review acceptable for the reason when I asked BZ Tactical on Facebook messenger if the Emerald Dye i5 was the 2.0 version I was told yes. But then got sent the old version.
Hi the items were great but I asked you to check compatability of the 12gram gas bottles with the FSC pistol, you must have missed the message in the note section at checkout because they were not compatible. Disappointed that you have responded to my email return request.
They say free delivery but once you spend £100 they then want to charge you as what you have ordered is to heavy for free post but of a fast.
I have recipes a marker that seems to have a leak, I will be contacting the store to see how they handle situation, very happy with service and delivery time when buying.
The product itself is absolutely fantastic, no flaws.
But the 50.cal paint that came in the package with it, was not the greatest. It would break before exiting the barrel, and it breaks instantly when the trigger is pulled. I have used paint from each of the 4 bags that were given. And still all breaking
amazing
Thanks Kieron. Let us know what we can do better next time to make that 5 stars
Package arrived, was great but the lens for the mask was incredibly scratched.
It was we’re good deliver time but the paintballs I bought were very damaged and I probley had about 20 ball brakes in 2 out of the 4 bags
The delivery and everything but the maka that i got was missing the go pro pov mount that come with it if possible can you guys reply to me asap because im starting a YouTube channel and i need the mount but im happy with the service and the experience 🖤🖤
Hi Abdullah,

The i5 mask should come with a screw mount fitting that sticks out of where the dye emblem is on the side of the mask. If you could please email over photos of exactly what you've received to info@bzpaintball.co.uk so we can take a look at the mask, we will be able to resolve this issue for you.
Extremely good service I would give it 5 star but the website is absolutely ridiculously slow.
Not tried them yet as they was late delivering needed them on sunday so asked to be delivered on Saturday but came monday
Very good gun but didn’t get the free 200 paintballs only the 2000 I brought
Speedy delivery. Anti fog masks and smoke grenades were great. Marked down as one of the bags of .68 cal balls had several bursts.
The marker they sent was used or refurbished 😐. It was supposed to be new.the shipping was quick though.
Unfortunately parts were missing from my sons order but once notified, they were sent out immediately.
The gun works amazing, i love the pod pack and the delivery was perfectly on time, but my gas tank broke almost immediately after use and after being fixed broke again.
Product boxes all came damaged but products were okay, delivery was late and I was lied to by saying the driver had attempted to deliver the parcel when he hadn't.
Quick delivery (only because you pay for 48hr service from DPD), products were great, apart from the paintballs. Most of them were burst inside of the bag, meaning I could only use 2 bags out of 4. tried contacting BZ about the issue and have had no response. Will go to Justpaintball in future.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 1,584 reviews