BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

BZ Paintball Reviews | 29th January 2020
BZ Paintball 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Darren Groeger
More Photos & Videos
I haven’t received my parcel as per delivery instructions I asked the driver to leave the parcel round the back in the corner near the Double patio doors. on my way home Friday (about a 5 hour journey) I saw the delivery photo an it was just left round the side in view for all to see. Not in the safe place stated at all I’m trying to contact them see what happens but can’t review it not even got it
box didnot contain extra magazines for Umarex HDR50 and when I email them about to ask if they should be included? They never responded
Disappointed to see this. We replied to you just 7 minutes after you emailed us! The HDR comes with just 1 magazine. Nowhere do we or the manufacturer indicate that it comes with more.
Realise the current Covid Crisis has impacted everyone but did not recieve any updates for my order for several days. I have recieved and email today to say it has been processed but still no idea if my items are coming and when?
I also made an enquiry about another product but did not get a response on whether the item will fit my marker.
the item purchased was different to what arrived! "WRONG LENS COLOUR" unhappy child at xmas,waiting for issue to be resolved
Hi Steven,

Apologies if we have sent the wrong colour lens to you.

We have offered to swap the lens for the correct colour and we have requested photos of the lens you received just to confirm what colour they were, but as of yet we haven't received a response.

If you could respond to us soon so we can resolve your issue ASAP that would be much appreciated.
After ordering 3 boxes of proshar delivered, to find 3 bags in one box with broken paint and another bag in a different box with broken paint
Order was placed with specific delivery details of Monday - Thursday free iced a message stating they would’ve delivered between 1100hrs and 1200hrs no delivery. Waited until 1300hrs and still no delivery sometime late Friday afternoon the goods were delivered. Fortunately our caretaker was able to take them in. Regarding placing the order no problem just issues with delivery
I ordered 5 items and 2 of them didn’t work
Well your staff decided to give the wrong colour for my helmet cover. It was really stupid of them sending me wrong colour. You should get staff what can get the correct item
Hi Dominic, thank you for that constructive feedback. Mistakes do happen occasionally, unfortunately, especially when the colours are so close. However, as discussed, we are fixing it and the replacement item is being sent out today.
One of the bags of paintballs I received one of the balls had exploded upon delivery
Item went out of stock after I ordered it. No communication sent just a refund. Did not replyto my email either.
No issues with the other item.
Ordered Enola Gaye smoke grenades. Arrived in time but the cap and fuse was broken on 2 of the 4 grenades. I wont order again
Worn it in my house for 5 minutes, made sure I was hot in it to see if it fogs up and it did... Come back to it 5 minutes after I took it off and inside lens is all crystallised... Haven’t even got to go paintballing yet... Worst purchase this year so far
It was hard to break the balls.
Hi, sorry to hear you weren't fully satisfied with the product, although the description does describe them as 'robust'. Might we suggest next time you order a higher grade of paintballs if you're looking for something more fragile.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.86 based on 1,345 reviews