Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

I have not received the item yet
Hello,

Please get in touch with us on 01928 579 951 and we can track your order for you.
Please note-
Your dpd parcel number 15501086437616
Your parcel has been delivered to your neighbour at 3, and received by PASCAL at 12:25 on Sat 26 Sep 2020
Quick delivery but I ordered kids fruit of the loom jumpers for school and the material is awful, really thin and cheap
Bought 2 items, was sent the wrong item and the other when tried on 1 arm was longer than the other! Bad quality products and very disappointed 😞
I’ve been asked to provide a review. Delivery as supposed not be 4-5 days. It’s day 7 and the shirts haven’t turned up yet. Well done!
absolutely terrible service

i ordered T shirts a week ago and still no delivery
I bought a womens bamboo raglan t-shirt. The item was described as 'invisible stitching to hem and cuff', whereas there is no stitching on the cuff. The fabric has cut edges with no seam on the sleeves. This is not mentioned in the product description. I would not have bought it I had known that the sleeves were left rough cut.

I kept it only because the total postage would have equated the cost of the t-shirt. Please be very clear on your product description. If the t-shirt had been properly finished in the factory this would be a great value product.

Buy a size larger than your usual if you are in the UK. It is cut very small.
My order has not arrived...
I never completed my purchase... but I was still sent this email asking for my review....
I sent an email with regards to a certain process and the response just filled me with doubts.
I had no response to my enquiry but I did get a review request.
The appearence is very friendly until you ask a question... that's where the illusion falls away
Never Buy Fruit of the Loom Polo Shirts from this Company,
I bought XL Ones and they were Inferior, Didn't Fit, far too Small,
Sending them back today 8th July 2020
Very disappointed, most of my t-shirts were printed wonky, many had stains on them. I complained and the number of t-shirts which were not useable were replaced but still had the same problems (stained and not printed straight). The quality of the t-shirts was also very poor.
The only positive was that shipment was very quick.
Hi. I received the sweatshirts that I ordered but I haven't received any t-shirts?
Is there someone I can speak with in helping the situation?
Kind regards
Only received 1 t shirt and ordered many ???
We ordered extra large T-shirt’s but they are very small sizes and do no fit. We emailed asking how we can return them but still await a reply, we understand that we are in a covid19 pandemic but we would Appreciate a reply. If your ordering then order bigger than you actually are as the T-shirt’s are small for their size.
Charge too much for such quality 👎🏽
Absolutely shocking customer service, my saved address on my account in their site has my full address in it but somehow the second line of the address was not put on my order. Now they are trying to say that it is my error that my package is missing even though the full address is their on their site very easy to see with no other address except my Irish one which it wasn't sent to. Customer service is a one line show where they repeat the same thing in different phrases not helping at all in the hopes you go away and they don't need to deal with you.
I've never received worse customer service in all the time I've been shopping online.
They are obviously a good shop if nothing goes wrong according to other reviews I read before I placed my first and only order with them. But if something goes wrong it is all the customers fault and they don't want to know about it.
I would really like to leave a positive review, unfortunately I can't!
The email asking me to review my purchase has arrived before the t-shirts! So far not impressed with customer service and unable to comment on the quality of the product 😒
I give one star because I received email to write review but not the shirts yet ..
I supposed to receive it before I give review right?
Haven't received order, 10 days since email saying order dispatched.
I have still not received my products yet so I can’t leave a review but would have preferred to have had the choice to pay extra for a more reliable courier method than Royal Mail as they are inundated and no choice was not idesl
Have been advised that my items are unavailable at the moment & I can either wait or request a refund.
I have emailed & my emails are returned & I can’t get through by phone to request a refund.
Hi, I am sorry that you haven't been able to contact us. If your emails are bouncing back you can contact us on live chat. We are currently operating on skeleton staff due to the current pandemic. If you haven't received your refund please contact us on live chat and we will make sure it is actioned. Please see our current terms and conditions here. https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/covid-19-update-limited-shipping-please-read-before-ordering-i122
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.68 based on 5,241 reviews