Builder Merchant.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Builder Merchant.com

sales@buildermerchant.com

Merchant House, Porth Of Tilbiry

Tell us how Builder Merchant.com made you happy

"Ordered a sheet of marine plywood and delivery was 24 hours later. Fantastic service."
"fabulous service, great price"
"Plywood delivered well packed and undamaged. Good quality rich facing. Used this for restoring home staircase."
"Easy to purchase on line. No hassle. Goods came well wrapped with no damage. Good delivery too."
"I have not received my order, although paid for, due, I believe to courier going to wrong address, i,e NEW COLLEGE COURT, FINCHLEY ROAD, instead of COLLEGE COURT, COLLEGE CRESCENT."
"Good overall service. Courier not the best for 1st delivery but 2nd was excellent."
"Got my order next day & couldnäó»t be happier. Thanks guys!"
"I bought two sets of replacement screws for a council wheelie bin because I was unsure of the size needed. Not all the bins in Sheffield have the same size fittings. They arrived very quickly and were simple to fit. Much cheaper than asking the council to repair the bins."
"Bought these door sets to go with my upvc doors and the finished product was perfect I am delighted with them"
"Good service Quality product"
"Great deal great buy"
"Just as promised.Local stockists did not have 15mm thickness and would not sell half sheet."
"Fab all round...price ...service...quality"
"In my opinion, the company was great, fast delivery the timber was perfect with no bowing. Also had a few two return and this also was not a problem."
"The corners were slightly damaged, but I assumed that this was caused by the delivery service as some of the corners had plastic protection whereas others didn't. Otherwise apart from a slight curvature across the board, I was quite happy."
"Quick delivery, as described, a good sheet of plywood"
"Flat, defect free and it arrived on time and well protected....what more do you need."
"Peg board arrived fine however was really warped and where it was only packaged in card, two corners were broken, I assume in transit. I emailed with pictures and received no reply. Unfortuently because of when I needed it, I had no time to replace so had to re design and round the corners. I wasnäó»t looking for compensation or anything, more about letting the supplier know, so annoyed to be ignored."
Builder Merchant.com is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews