Builders Merchant.com Reviews

sales@buildersmerchant.com

Builders Marketplace, Merchant House, 44 Berth, Tilbury Docks

Tell us how Builders Merchant.com made you happy

Telephone
"super service will definitely use again"
"Excellent service . Easy to use web site. Ordered flexible ply and received it by courier 3days later . 👍"
"Supplier OK - website poor. Pop-up (especially the one touting reviews, blocks view of product. Why not offer a button to disappear annoying overlays? Could not find simple pine timber item....too much about how good you are and not enough actual factual product information - such as sizes, timber types, lengths. Gave up in the end. Pity"
"ABSOLUTE RUBBISH - A NIGHTMARE! Ordered Hinge pins for wheelie bin online stated size 15mm x 55mm, arrived on time but size 12mm x 45mm. Ordered again second time, arrived promptly, but wrong small size again. Ordered a third time with instruction (PLEASE ENSURE THAT SIZES ARE 15MM X 55MM, THANKS). To my horror the wrong small size again, not the advertised size 15mm x 55mm. So disgusting...not even bother to return them. Sick!"
"Paid for express delivery and confirmed for Monday or Tuesday. No response to 3 emails asking for a tracking number. Called Tuesday and told not left, couldn't leave that day so would leave Wed for Thurs morning delivery. Called as not arrived on Thurs, goods still not left. No refund received for express delivery received as promised, no advice of any delays - staff don't care, lead by the MD Amy who doesn't honour her word. Shocking customer service and i'm still without goods"
"Only part of my order delivered but full payment taken . No reply despite numerous e-mails"
"Excellent very pleased"
"Bought some tables legs. They were very reasonable for the price and so I bought some more. reasonable quality, prompt delivery and good prices. What's not to like? :0)"
"Hinge pins arrived quickly. I mended the wheelie bin easily. Good product, but be careful to measure the hole diameter. 15mm fits well but 20mm would have been too big."
"Order cancelled without explanation!"
"Rubbish. Took my order them cancelled it 2 days later."
"Excellent"
"Order processed very quickly and delivery time slot was sent by text with a 2 hour slot. Fantastic. No waiting around all day. The sheet of wood I ordered, had corner protectors and was packaged in cardboard. Great service."
"From ordering to shipping process very good and prices great. Arrived as expected after 2 days with express delivery."
"Very good"
"Poor service"
"I am sorry to rate your service so low. The fact that you really hoped that I would be happy with my order, could not have been further from the truth, as I have already explained. I sent photographs as you requested as proof, to have lost over 7mm on the length of the wood from the stated size of 610mm, may be OK for some, but it was of no use for the job I had intended to use it for. I count it as an off sent, and no doubt will use it up sometime, so I am not happy with the order at all. Best regards for Christmas."
"Good service, arrived on time"
"Very poor service. Ordered 2 days before I needed it. Waited in for the delivery all day, when I called to chase it was told that as it was only a small order they did not want to deliver it to me. Had I not called I would have been told that I wants going to get my order at all. I was left without the item for the job I needed to complete and had to travel out at 8 that night to go and get what they had not delivered. If you don’t want to deliver small items then say that on your website. My order totalled £18.66."
"Great service, great range of products, straight forward, quick and efficient and price not too bad either."
Builders Merchant.com is rated 3.82 based on 44 reviews