Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
The oak architrave that arrived from yourselves was the worst quality I've seen in 40 year's as a builder and is totally unusable, can't imagine why it was sent.
Lead time quite long, 7-10 working days and, to be fair, I did know about this at the time of ordering but expected the shorter time. However, 3 star rating because even 10 day delivery not achieved and was delivered to wrong address.
Quick response and delivery
A Second purchase from Builders Marketplace. Decking planks purchased (currently very difficult to find in stock elsewhere) of excellent quality and reasonable price with delivery. Recommended supplier.A++
Birch ply was okay but damaged in places and quite a lot of ‘patches’ to some faces.
Excellent product fast delivery
Good product. Well priced. Delivered on time.
Excellent products and service. Good prices.
Good quality, metal strapped boards that were not split.
Order arrived as advertised. Good service.
Excellent service speedy delivery. Pleasant delivery driver too
This is the second time I have been asked for my review so would suggest that you most certainly do not read all the reviews. I am now 12 days awaiting my delivery and the only contact has come from my end, very poor. Ian Stocks
Excellent, they had what I needed and great customer service
Delivery packaging needs to improve especially for long distance and multiple carriers.
Good quality and great service 👌
You have asked for a review of how well you have done before I have received my order which is about a week overdue. Do you expect glowing praise?
product good
Delivery on time nice wood
Never received my order.
Ordered 8 x scaffold planks. Didn’t turn up after the 7 working days delivery service. Called the company & was told they got lost in transit & they would be resent and delivered the next working day. E-mail the following morning saying they can’t get them & they will refund me. 8 days wasted on a building site, terrible service.
Builders Marketplace is rated 3.80 based on 534 reviews