Builders Merchant.com Reviews

Builders Marketplace, Merchant House, 44 Berth, Tilbury Docks

Tell us how Builders Merchant.com made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent very pleased"
"Bought some tables legs. They were very reasonable for the price and so I bought some more. reasonable quality, prompt delivery and good prices. What's not to like? :0)"
"Hinge pins arrived quickly. I mended the wheelie bin easily. Good product, but be careful to measure the hole diameter. 15mm fits well but 20mm would have been too big."
"Order cancelled without explanation!"
"Rubbish. Took my order them cancelled it 2 days later."
"Excellent"
"Order processed very quickly and delivery time slot was sent by text with a 2 hour slot. Fantastic. No waiting around all day. The sheet of wood I ordered, had corner protectors and was packaged in cardboard. Great service."
"From ordering to shipping process very good and prices great. Arrived as expected after 2 days with express delivery."
"Very good"
"Poor service"
"I am sorry to rate your service so low. The fact that you really hoped that I would be happy with my order, could not have been further from the truth, as I have already explained. I sent photographs as you requested as proof, to have lost over 7mm on the length of the wood from the stated size of 610mm, may be OK for some, but it was of no use for the job I had intended to use it for. I count it as an off sent, and no doubt will use it up sometime, so I am not happy with the order at all. Best regards for Christmas."
"Good service, arrived on time"
"Very poor service. Ordered 2 days before I needed it. Waited in for the delivery all day, when I called to chase it was told that as it was only a small order they did not want to deliver it to me. Had I not called I would have been told that I wants going to get my order at all. I was left without the item for the job I needed to complete and had to travel out at 8 that night to go and get what they had not delivered. If you don’t want to deliver small items then say that on your website. My order totalled £18.66."
"Great service, great range of products, straight forward, quick and efficient and price not too bad either."
"Didnt deliver on time. Spoke to someone in sales and within two days it miraculously appeared with no prior notice. The courier left two sheets of ply out in the rain so they are now ruined. Not impressed."
"Dispatch email was confusing (incorrect order) but they confirmed the correct item had been sent, arrived on time and pleased with the order!"
"Ordered a Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum. Waited well past the due delivery date only to find the order had been cancelled due to your supply chain. Not good."
"Ordered bulk bag of ballast for express delivery (1-2 days). Had to chase order. First lady didn't ring me back. Had to chase next day and I was cut off. I was told a number of times that they needed to speak to the delivery company. Eventually I was told that the suppliers didn't have any in stock and it would be next week. Very poor service."
"good price quick delivery"
"Good service"