Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
Easy ordering system, delivered when it said it would be, if I have a concern it is that the driver could have been a bit more careful removing it from the van, he did damage the corner, would definitely use again.
Very good service from an honest company. When they found my order was substandard, they contacted me immediately and we reached a decision on what was going to happen. The poor quality of the stock they had left, and lack of foreseeable replacements resulted in us agreeing to cancel the order and they refunded me straight away.
Great product, informative website and great delivery !
Exactly what I ordered, quick delivery. Delivery a little expensive in my view but if you had a larger order would be Good value. No complaints
Superb communication. Product as described, better value than anywhere else I could find and quite 3 to 5 day delivery yet arrived the following day. Nice one . Colin.
Ordered easily online, delivered on time and communication was great
easy to order and materials came when said by a very helpful van driver
Order arrived without fuss and I received a phone call before the delivery which was a great help. Many thanks.
Excellent!!
Bulky fragile items delivered protected and in perfect order on time. Great service
Nice and easy order Good price and quality. Thank you.
Builders Marketplace 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Very happy with the service
Good service, fast delivery
Friendly professional and quick and good quality material
Good service and quality goods but too expensive compared to its competitors. Took five days to answer email, far too long.
Used you a few times before. Good prompt service. Difficult to source good quality birch plywood in smaller than full sheet sizes. Yours fits the bill. Grand daughters headband and hair accessories project completed.
Builders Marketplace 5 star review on 12th September 2021
You took my order without it being in stock. Someone was supposed to let someone else know this so that they could tell me about it. I only found out because I emailed after 9 days and then got an email to tell me the above. I asked for a refund and was told by email that I had been refunded. Three days later the money was not in my account so I phoned to ask if there had been a mistake and was told that it could take 5 working days to process. Then the next day I found two parcels outside my house ( I was at home ) which contained 4 lengths of oak skirting that I didn't order. This is the best way to get a bad review and I wont be placing any more orders with you. Graham Lester.
Overall very good service
Despite receiving damaged goods the company were very quick to resolve. Many thanks
Product was good and reasonably priced, but I ordered 13 sheets of 12mm mdf and one of the sheets turned up and it was only 9mm Mdf which meant I had to sauce another sheet due to time constraints.
Builders Marketplace is rated 3.83 based on 661 reviews