Builders Merchant Reviews

Read Builders Merchant Reviews

sales@buildersmerchant.com

Builders Marketplace, Merchant House, 44 Berth, Tilbury Docks

Tell us how Builders Merchant made you happy
Supplier OK - website poor. Pop-up (especially the one touting reviews, blocks view of product. Why not offer a button to disappear annoying overlays? Could not find simple pine timber item....too much about how good you are and not enough actual factual product information - such as sizes, timber types, lengths. Gave up in the end. Pity
I am sorry to rate your service so low. The fact that you really hoped that I would be happy with my order, could not have been further from the truth, as I have already explained. I sent photographs as you requested as proof, to have lost over 7mm on the length of the wood from the stated size of 610mm, may be OK for some, but it was of no use for the job I had intended to use it for. I count it as an off sent, and no doubt will use it up sometime, so I am not happy with the order at all. Best regards for Christmas.
Peg board arrived fine however was really warped and where it was only packaged in card, two corners were broken, I assume in transit. I emailed with pictures and received no reply. Unfortuently because of when I needed it, I had no time to replace so had to re design and round the corners. I wasnäó»t looking for compensation or anything, more about letting the supplier know, so annoyed to be ignored.
Builders Merchant is rated 3.82 based on 44 reviews