Builders Merchant Reviews

Read Builders Merchant Reviews

sales@buildersmerchant.com

Builders Marketplace, Merchant House, 44 Berth, Tilbury Docks

Tell us how Builders Merchant made you happy
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH - A NIGHTMARE! Ordered Hinge pins for wheelie bin online stated size 15mm x 55mm, arrived on time but size 12mm x 45mm. Ordered again second time, arrived promptly, but wrong small size again. Ordered a third time with instruction (PLEASE ENSURE THAT SIZES ARE 15MM X 55MM, THANKS). To my horror the wrong small size again, not the advertised size 15mm x 55mm. So disgusting...not even bother to return them. Sick!
Paid for express delivery and confirmed for Monday or Tuesday. No response to 3 emails asking for a tracking number. Called Tuesday and told not left, couldn't leave that day so would leave Wed for Thurs morning delivery. Called as not arrived on Thurs, goods still not left. No refund received for express delivery received as promised, no advice of any delays - staff don't care, lead by the MD Amy who doesn't honour her word. Shocking customer service and i'm still without goods
Only part of my order delivered but full payment taken . No reply despite numerous e-mails
Order cancelled without explanation!
Rubbish. Took my order them cancelled it 2 days later.
Poor service
Very poor service. Ordered 2 days before I needed it. Waited in for the delivery all day, when I called to chase it was told that as it was only a small order they did not want to deliver it to me. Had I not called I would have been told that I wants going to get my order at all. I was left without the item for the job I needed to complete and had to travel out at 8 that night to go and get what they had not delivered. If you don’t want to deliver small items then say that on your website. My order totalled £18.66.
Didnt deliver on time. Spoke to someone in sales and within two days it miraculously appeared with no prior notice. The courier left two sheets of ply out in the rain so they are now ruined. Not impressed.
Ordered a Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum. Waited well past the due delivery date only to find the order had been cancelled due to your supply chain. Not good.
Ordered bulk bag of ballast for express delivery (1-2 days). Had to chase order. First lady didn't ring me back. Had to chase next day and I was cut off. I was told a number of times that they needed to speak to the delivery company. Eventually I was told that the suppliers didn't have any in stock and it would be next week. Very poor service.
Builders Merchant is rated 3.82 based on 44 reviews