Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
Wrong item delivered and it took 8 days
I ordered a wooden board..was meant to be 3-5 days for delivery iwaited almost 2 weeks for me to get the wrong size delivered
Still not got my order
Really disappointed… As a non tradesman I was seeking the advice of the sales person as to what I needed… I asked a number of times if ‘this was everything I needed to complete the project’ to be advised ‘yes, it was’… I placed the order and booked in the tradesman who arrived to inform me we need additional materials costing an additional £200. I called back the sales person at builders marketplace only to be told ‘I should have known what I needed’
Quality of materials only 50% useable
The colour was different unlike what is mentioned online (brown) where it came brown/red
I ordered from here half of my delivery didnt show and over a week later I'm still waiting for my order.
Having placed an order and paid for it online. I was informed that delivery would be 3 to 5 working days. I received a phone call 3 days in stating that some of the items were not in stock. because I had ordered 4 matching doors of different sizes I had to cancel order and start searching again . Extremely poor customer service. Would not recommend to anyone.
No materials. First told items only partly in stock, then told some were damaged, then told none were available. Currently no idea when items due in, or when I will receive them. Absolute joke.
Damaged stock
You took my order without it being in stock. Someone was supposed to let someone else know this so that they could tell me about it. I only found out because I emailed after 9 days and then got an email to tell me the above. I asked for a refund and was told by email that I had been refunded. Three days later the money was not in my account so I phoned to ask if there had been a mistake and was told that it could take 5 working days to process. Then the next day I found two parcels outside my house ( I was at home ) which contained 4 lengths of oak skirting that I didn't order. This is the best way to get a bad review and I wont be placing any more orders with you. Graham Lester.
All items arrived and were all broken
Order gone missing! Still awaited. Not impressed up to now, hopefully the service will get better.
I was sent frosted blue corrugated roofing sheets when I ordered clear been waiting 6 days so far for a call back shocking customer service as you can see in the pics I got frosted when I wanted clear
Packaged well, but sadly was badly damaged upon arrival
Terrible service
Time scale from ordering to delivery was terrible no communication and quality of the sheets weren't even worth using for the job.
Ordered online product in stock. Order confirmed. Another email saying order being dispatched. Then emailed that product was not in stock and no idea when it would be available again. Did I want a refund. Yes I emailed back. Took a few emails and phone calls before money was refunded.
I ordered a piece of pegboard. Next day I had a phone call from someone who had ordered the same thing and found the contact page already filled in with my details! She doesn't know me from Eve, but kindly rang me to warn me what had happened. I had to then block my credit card, since there was clearly a glitch in the company's system for privacy and so I didn't know if my credit card details might also have been compromised. Probably not, but I didn't take the chance.
Avoid, miserable customer service. Phone goes unanswered. This is the second request for a review and it will be the same as the first Ordered 2 small pieces of Finnish Birch on the 5 August, paid £10 for delivery and I'm still waiting.
Builders Marketplace is rated 3.86 based on 726 reviews