Build4Less Reviews

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Service was good
Product well packed, and delivered much earlier than expected.
first class products and service
Placed an order 26th May still not recieved 30th July. Ignoring emails, had to instruct my bank to reclaim the money. I would definitely not recommend using this company. I am not even sure if they are a legitimate company and have reported them
Excellent company to deal with. Prompt communication ,helpful.
One Item I ordered was out of stock But I was given an immediate refund. Not left waiting for weeks lie some companies.
Highly recommend for all your building needs.
I got let down by other companies, when I phoned Build4less I was told that my order would take 7-10 due to covid 19 and it was delivered on time. Great service. Thanks
Item arrived on time. Excellent packaging and great product.
I think I may well have died of old age awaiting delivery of this product, I did tell them after waiting two weeks it was too late but no response...... 6 weeks later and following vacating the house, I have no idea if it was ever delivered !!
The product arrived quicker than projected. However disconcerting to receive further delivery emails after receiving and installing the product. Fortunately a second delivery did not materialise.
Delivered damaged with no packaging to protect. Several times I've tried to get damaged items replaced and just keep getting fobbed off. Go to local builders merchants, you may pay more but at least not damaged.
First delivery was 1 sheet short. New sheet dispatched but had been so badly damaged it was unusable gave up at this point & bought replacement locally.
Very disappointed.
Easy to deal with just a shame been left with bags of plaster I don't need as no returns so £300 out of pocket
Fantastic quality. Just what we needed!
Great Service and response during testing times, thank you Andy Rogers
Excellent service and delivery especially during the coronavirus pandemic as we placed some orders with them and when we had a couple of items lost in transit and broken fair play to the company they sent out replacements. Brilliant will order with them again in the future.
Very pleased with how kept me updated with my order and delivery.
Delivery of items took over two months. Part of the orders just turned up , no courier to contact, no delivery times. Extremely poor service. Never use them again.
Not received 😢
Still not received items
Very disappointing with this company is an understatement. Place an order for some products which in stock via website and still waiting for 2 weeks now no contact from build4less in relation to information on when the products will be delivered. Sent them an email in regards to cancelling my order and getting a full refund, still awaiting reply to my email. I will be posting other reviews on the outcome of the cancellation of my order plus full refund.
Build4Less is rated 3.94 based on 136 reviews