Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
I have a seat the product a bit late but still I’m happy quality of the product very good the price better thank you very much
Amazing product very well priced easy to use
Very good!
The double sided panels were delivered straight from manufacture with protective paper
sheet on each panel. The quality of the product speaks for itself. The price was less than
other DIY Suppliers for same product. Would recommend this company to anyone wishing
to uprate their conservatory or outside office roofs with something that allows light to enter
with filter coatings available. DT.
Corrapol sheets are quite thin some arrived with spits in them if I wasn’t cutting them shorter I would be returning them or requiring more to cover my garage
Good product
saw the product on line and because it was cheaper i bought it
Fast delivery great product and service
excellent service THANK YOU
Faultless ! As we all Face challenging times from ordering to delivering FAULTLESS,
I will say Build4less is second to none and putting the Great back into Britain.
( would I use Build4less again ) = Yes 100%
Kind Regards
Kevin
I bought some material for my roof for more than 2 months and I still did not receive some parts also I can not finish the roof without that item, I contact several time to supplier and speak with Darren regarding that, Darren told me item should be with me 12-10-20 but still waiting also the supplier cut off their telephone number so I can not chase up anymore!
the funniest part is I contact them before I order and I said everything is in stock which is a big lie!!!! that's a shame!
I would like to return everything as it's worthless to keep some material which is I can not use it but the supplier refuses to refund or send me the part which is missing.
Not trusty !!! Scum !!! Just took the money and never deliver
We can only wish all firms are like this company. First class service and support. Well done.
The adjustable feet came through very quickly, bearing in mind the Covid 19 problems. Very easy to use a great product.
Very please with product and service , finish off job nicely and looks great.
Build4Less 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Very pleased with the price, delivery and the product. Will happily use the company again. The order was delayed but this was explained.
Ordered by description arrived and did the job perfectly..
Exactly what we needed for my new shed. It really makes all my outbuildings look great.

The roofing material was the best price ever! Delivered on time to the Highlands, very well packed and fully protected.
Great Thank you.
I will definitely use again.
Shocking service
3/5 day delivery, turned into nearly 3 weeks.
Oh and the delivery, no notice, just turned up and dumped it blocking the front and side gate...thanks for nothing
I recommend a very good manufacturer
Product arrived following day and are precisely as described. Can not fault the service or the website.
Build4Less is rated 3.93 based on 128 reviews