Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
First class service and products
Very speedy delivery. A+
excellent product fast delivery and polycarbonate sheets well packaged
online good web page easy define requirement ,arrived on time, transit packing excellent
Excellent
Good price, prompt service.
Thankyou
Excellent service with good products and first class delivery.
Slight dent at one end rock n side flashing, but easily fitted once dent removed.
Fixings worked exactly as anticipated and finished off the look was fitted.
ordered products online. competitively priced. delivered within couple of days. pleased with product, price and service.
Nice stuff valuemoney therefor I gave 5* but deliver is to long.
Excellent company with great communication, this is my second time I have used them and They deliver what they promise and on time .. will def use them again. ...
Excellent prompt service
I am very pleased! Very fast delivery ! very good quality goods and very competitive prices! thank you for being here
Perfect 4 days from purchase come delivery. Fast service and very good price.
Recently ordered from this company/the sister company insulation4less, received order confirmation and made the payment.

I was then emailed by a sales operative saying they had listed the item at the wrong price and I would need to pay over £800 to complete the order.

I explained that I had order confirmation and I was pointed to a vague terms sheet that I had never seen or agreed to that I had apparently agreed to just by visiting their site.

They took payment from my bank and held onto my money from Sunday night to Thursday afternoon.

I missed out on multiple of their competitors Halloween sales on similar products due to them having my funds and wonder if this is a sales tactic to drive opposition out of business!!

In short, this company will go back on their written word and you should avoid at all costs!!
Competitive price and prompt delivery would use again
It did the job
Ordered, arrived seperately, build quality very poor, sent enquiry questioning this and still awaiting a reply back after they had enquired with their supplier?
Excellent service.
Quick delivery arrived well b4 due.
Followed by confirmation.
Excellent product, weldone Clear Amber !!!
Most important CHEAP rates !!!
good compay