Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 15th January 2019
Buck-store.co.uk 2 star review on 1st June 2017
Lester Hatch
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2017
More Photos & Videos
Very quick turnaround after placing the order, product quality is also excellent and came razor sharp out of the box
Although the blade appears to have been made in China it seems to be of a good standard as for the handle time will tell
As for the sheath personally I would say it’s made of the wrong material it’s to rigid it will probably be better with wear personally I will be changing it for a leather sheath so far I cannot complain regarding the blade itself
very dissapointed that such an american icon is made in china i know that a lot of chinese imitations are very good BUT and it is a very big BUT
Knife was superb for the price. Customer service and delivery second to none. Highly recommended.
Gentleman on the phone was fantastic, very helpful. He said he would get my order out the same day and I recieved it the very next day. Thank you
Great store.
Loads of choice.
Had both knives I wanted, in stock, and at a super price.
They were delivered within two days.
Fabulous.
Many thanks.
Excellent product. My knife really looks the part. Sturdy, well made and sharp. It came with a sharpening block too, though I don't think I will be needing that for a while!!! The product was delivered in quick time to, I received it well within 48 hours of placing the order. Will definitely order from the Buck-store again when the time comes.
Very good quality ranger knife pouch replacement for my 22 year old one which wore thru would recommend but a high price for what it is
Fantastic service, amazing lettering and the knife is superb. Razor edge sharp, so happy with the purchase. Problem is now I want another.
Purchased a Buck 110 and engraved for my sons 21st birthday. Arrived with a scratch on the brass handle. Bit disappointed about quality control, but I will polish it out myself rather than faff about sending it back.
My own Buck 45 years old, hope the my sons knife lasts as long.
Great knife.
Extremely disappointed after spending good money on a knife. Took me ages to decide on a buck knife all for it to turn up extremely blunt . Emailed buck about this no reply !!! 👎🏻
Quality item with quick service. The laser etching is a great additional service to personalise a knife as a present.
Lovely little gift, excellent quality and fantastic delivery time. Ordered a knife with some engraving at 9pm on the Sunday and it arrived at 4pm on the Tuesday! Very pleased
Very polite, helpful and professional when answering queries. Highly recommended.
Dear sirs, I am very happy with my purchase, excellent quality Thanks again ....am happy to recommend Buck Store .co.uk to all my friends...B Emerson
Fast delivery great knife will use again thanks
The knife I bought is of exceptional quality and looks and is perfectly suited for my fishing. The delivery was free and quicker than i anticipated.
This my second Buck knife, the first one lasted over 30 years.
Hello and best wishes to all at the Buck Store. What can I say, as a new customer the service is top notch as is the product. Very well pleased and hope to be ordering more from you in the near future. Keep up the good work and all the best for now. Would recommend without hesitation. Cheers, John.
Usual high quality Buck item. Good value (particularly with free sharpening stone). Prompt delivery. No complaints.
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 425 reviews