Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

How would you rate Buck-store.co.uk?

Matthew Peter Elliman
Verified Buyer
"I bought a buck 119 Special many years ago as my climbing/outdoors carry knife and was very pleased with the performance and durability of the blade and it's ability to hold a razor sharp edge. I gave it away to a less fortunate friend who admired it and so I bought another new one from the Buck store. It arrived very quickly and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed. Every bit as good. Great service and the best product that will serve you well for a lifetime."
Richard Lount
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a folding lock buck knife on the recommendation of a friend, I've never owned a buck product or used the buck store previous to this. My order wasn't especially expensive, but the speed of order processing, postage and arrival was excellent, in fact I'd go as far as to say exceptional. I was kept notified and up to date on the progress, and the quality of the goods is also very high. I even got a free gift of no small value with my meagre order. Highly strongly recommended business with who I look forward to dealing with again."
"Would have got 5 stars but for their refusal to stock Buck assisted opening knives. They are not illegal in any way but still they are not stocked. Shame. Apart from that all good."
"The buck 110 LT is a great knife. Razor sharp out of box. Pros: 1 - value. 2 - sharpness out of box. 3 - awesome blade profile. 4 - great grip, feel in hand. Negatives: 1 - shame didn’t take this opportunity to put a pocket clip on this knife. 2 - I would have liked an adjustable pivot screw so side to side blade play can be managed. 3 - blade finish the stone wash is very nice but not heavy enough to mask the grind marks which are really obvious as they catch the light. Overall a great knife for the money, would pay an extra £10 if it had the clip and adjustable pivot screw and would attract a lot more buyers in my opinion."
Michael Lewin
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Buck 110 with engraving. I was told would could arrive anytime up to 5 days. Arrived in one and a half days! amazed how quickly it appeared and with engraving as requested. The product was as you would expect - perfect! Amazing service from a great company. Thank you very much."
Colleen McDougall
Verified Buyer
"I had a lot of trouble placing the order (I'm in Canada) but your customer service helped finish it off. It arrived in great time and the gift made a real hit. I would definitely use this company again - it was so fast and efficient and the added gift wrapping made it very special! Thank you for being so accommodating!"
Mike Galley
Verified Buyer
"this was my first 110, and a very impressive bit of kit it was too! the fit and finish is amazing, the blade performs the ultimate "paper-cutting test" with ease, a nicely ground point, and the brass gives it a nice heft to it. i really cannot find fault with this, it's almost too nice to use!! as an added bonus, if you net/net it down, taking off £10.95 for the stone, and £17.95 for the pouch you get an amazing knife for 41 quid-plus another fiver if it's your first order-happy days........."
"Easy to navigate. Easy to read. Good quality pictures/descriptions and you even explain that the different blade shapes are. That was useful. Fast delivery"
Scott Hoyle
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service. I will be back to buy more from your first class online shop. Thank you kindly Buck Store. Mr S Hoyle"
Trevor Coleman
Verified Buyer
"responsive and helpful customer service"
Colin Osborne
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use great tools at great prices well done"
"Very rapid delivery, well engineered product at a fair price. Can’t ask for more."
"I ordered a Folding Hunter Knife which arrived within 24 hours of purchase and was exactly as described. It is superb quality and was beautifully engraved. The knife was very well packaged and presented in a high quality tin box. This item represents excellent value for money and was worth every penny. Do not hesitate to purchase from The Buck-Store you will not be disappointed. This is a store you can trust !"
Stephen Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Great knife, a must have for any collector. Knife itself gets five star, great finish and weight, really nice to hold in your hand. Review overall is four stars, as the insert inside the tin, in which the knife rests is very poor quality and fell apart first time I took the knife out."
Kenneth D Harding
Verified Buyer
"An excellent product delivered promptly."
Caelan Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, excellent buck 110 ! Good price"
"Easy site to navigate and add custom engravings to your chosen blade. Very prompt delivery and a quality product"
"The knife is awesome, the bad thing was the place that I had to pick my knife from. A bit shady and messy kiosk."
"very professional."
Ms TJ Gillen
Verified Buyer
"Happy with product but we were misled by free postage incentive which apparently was not the case for items which may already be discounted."
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 257 reviews