Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

How would you rate Buck-store.co.uk?

Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
Michael Iles
"Very easy to order, clear and concise webpage and a good selection to choose from. Excellent knives and fast delivery. Very well packaged."
"I am ever so pleased with the item. I also phoned the office for advice on which item to choose. The lady was extremely helpful and patient!"
"Absolutely fantastic product and engraving would definitely buy from again and recommend A+++"
"Fast service good item will use again"
"Great delivery Great Product Awesome branding and product ‘ethos’! I’m a very happy customer, and strangely proud Thanks Buck!"
"Everything As advertised!"
"Great knife it was a birthday present for one of my daughters she loves it also loved the inscription."
"Great knives and great service. Prompt delivery. Will buy again"
"Good company to deal with... Web site also easy to us"
"Found the staff friendly and very helpful. We are very pleased with the Stock knife which was replacing one my husband lost recently and which he had had for over 60 years."
"Excellent service and very quick response to a query I raided. Will definitely recommend and use again."
"Bought the Buck 550-2, what a superb piece of engineering, blade was dull when arrived but a quick hone on a diamond xtra fine and soon became a scalpel, have used on rope card leather and electric fence wire, still razor sharp, the service from 365 group is outstanding, with fast despatch and delivery, well packed, I'm so glad I purchased this knife from suppliers, well worth the money 👍🙂😉"
"Good service, love the knife"
"Great product. However the product discription said that it would include a pouch to hold the knife in and this wasn’t included."
"Fantastic products. Fantastic quick service!"
"Very pleased with product"
"Very good quality product bought as a gift. Engraving expertly done by laser. Next day delivery without request. Perfect"
"very fast efficient service of a top quality product , I ordered a puma prince at the same time I ordered the buck I collect quality knifes, the puma being twice the price than the buck knife on inspection the buck knife was flawless top quality the puma on the other hand, I found faults although minor but faults all the same , many thanks. Regards Steve."
"Extremely happy with my buck 546..100% will not be buying my future knives elsewhere,super fast delivery,great product,what’s not to love😊"
"I bought the Solo, and when it arrived I was very happy. The knife itself was quite small but had the quality you'd expect from an expensive larger item. The blade unfolds nicely and is sharp. The handle is comfortable and when folded, sits nicely in your hand or pocket. I've now bought 3 Buck knives and didn't find anything to complain about with any of them."
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 289 reviews