Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"Fast,efficient service and quality knife.would use them again"
"Easily the best knife I have owned made all the better by amazing customer service I received"
"Excellent. Great knife. I shall use this service again and again."
"Very well served by Buck store UK got my knife delivered quite quickly. Product is of top quality as expected."
"Excellent quality knife. And good service from the Buck store. I will be using this company again!"
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Top quality knife with top quality customer service. Can’t think of anything but positive experience from Buck"
"This is my first Buck knife,very happy best I ever have"
"Bought this knife as a present for my partner, he was more than made up with it, the engraving service is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend this product, the quality is excellent and is value for money."
"I have bought a few knives from this site and the ease of ordering and ease of adding the inscription to the blade is a great addition. The added bonus of the forever guarantee is great..."
"Very prompt delivery and quality is what you would expect from a Buck product"
"Purchased a knife, which turned out to be unsuitable for intended use. Process of the following return and refund was easy, but took a little bit longer than I am used to with other companies. Despite this, I have no reason to complain and will certainly be purchasing from them again."
"Quick response excellent product very pleased many thanks pat"
"Great pen knife. Just right for the pocket."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Quality item, fast delivery."
"I ordered an engraved knife as a retirement gift for a work colleague. It arrived within 48 hours and everyone here was extremely impressed by the quality of the product itself, as well as the engraving. A fabulous, high quality gift that I would recommend to anyone."
"A great selection of beautiful knives, including classics such as the Buck 110 folding knife, which I remember so fondly from my childhood. The prices are good, they offer engraving (which was done very well on my knife), and they even included a free whetstone, which was a nice little bonus! Great company!"
"Fast delivery and a Quality product"
"As always great quality and rapid delivery"
"Quick delivery, lovely knife! You know what your buying with a buck I would love a hole for a lanyard tho! It’s missing on most of your models!"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 346 reviews