Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

How would you rate Buck-store.co.uk ?

Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
Michael Iles
"Very easy to order, clear and concise webpage and a good selection to choose from. Excellent knives and fast delivery. Very well packaged."
"Very pleased with product"
"Very good quality product bought as a gift. Engraving expertly done by laser. Next day delivery without request. Perfect"
"very fast efficient service of a top quality product , I ordered a puma prince at the same time I ordered the buck I collect quality knifes, the puma being twice the price than the buck knife on inspection the buck knife was flawless top quality the puma on the other hand, I found faults although minor but faults all the same , many thanks. Regards Steve."
"Extremely happy with my buck 546..100% will not be buying my future knives elsewhere,super fast delivery,great product,what’s not to love😊"
"I bought the Solo, and when it arrived I was very happy. The knife itself was quite small but had the quality you'd expect from an expensive larger item. The blade unfolds nicely and is sharp. The handle is comfortable and when folded, sits nicely in your hand or pocket. I've now bought 3 Buck knives and didn't find anything to complain about with any of them."
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"The Whole ordering process was superb.. Easy! And my chosen knife is excellent.. Thank you!"
"Buck-store.co.uk do what I expect from an online shop: 1. - Good Prices 2. - Quick Service 3. - Well packaged 4. - That little something more (a small sharpening stone) The only thing I have not tested is their complaints / returns department - because I didn't need to!!."
"great product and great service will have no problem making another purchase"
"The knife that I purchased was a gift for my brother, he was delighted with it, the engraving was great and theservice was spot on."
"Perfecton, both in knife quality and service. Will defiantly buy from Buck Store again"
"Great delivery time and it's a replacement knife as I was so pleased with the 1st one I owned."
"Great product & service"
"Very helpful and great service even on a bankhholiday weekend"
"Great service prompt delivery very happy with the item which was as described will certainly buy again"
"I bought a knife from them, it came the next day. It was smaller than I thought it would be.(My fault) The free returns system was very easy to use. I ordered an new (larger) knife - it came the next day. I received a full refund on the first knife less than 1 week from returning it. Fantastic service."
"Very prompt service and an extremely high quality product."
"I bought a buck 119 Special many years ago as my climbing/outdoors carry knife and was very pleased with the performance and durability of the blade and it's ability to hold a razor sharp edge. I gave it away to a less fortunate friend who admired it and so I bought another new one from the Buck store. It arrived very quickly and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed. Every bit as good. Great service and the best product that will serve you well for a lifetime."
"I ordered a folding lock buck knife on the recommendation of a friend, I've never owned a buck product or used the buck store previous to this. My order wasn't especially expensive, but the speed of order processing, postage and arrival was excellent, in fact I'd go as far as to say exceptional. I was kept notified and up to date on the progress, and the quality of the goods is also very high. I even got a free gift of no small value with my meagre order. Highly strongly recommended business with who I look forward to dealing with again."
"Would have got 5 stars but for their refusal to stock Buck assisted opening knives. They are not illegal in any way but still they are not stocked. Shame. Apart from that all good."
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 275 reviews