Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Michael Iles
Buck-store.co.uk 2 star review on 1st June 2017
Lester Hatch
Amazing service!!
The knife is absolutely top quality and perfect for my projects. The engraving is a nice personal touch and expertly done.
Very happy customer here!!!
Had a Buck 750 red point given to me as a gift , had it a few years & loved it ..... put it down somewhere & it went missing !!!
So treated myself to another exactly the same except had my name engraved onto the blade so everyone knows who it belongs to !!!
Not a cheap knife but you get what ya pay for ..... it’s awesome !
Great prices and easy to use, arrived very quickly... Will use again
excellent service and price. the knife arrive the following morning . highly recommended
This is the second time I have used the Buck Store, and on both occasions the items I bought arrived very quickly, and were excellent quality too.
Simply brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I am pleased with the item, it arrived promptly
I ordered a item which is for my son and it was delivered on time and well packaged so as not to let people know what was in it a excellent shipping idea .
The website is easy to navigate, shipping was fast and the knives that are delivered are just fantastic, the personalised engraving is definitely worth getting as it makes your purchase just that little bit more exclusive. Definitely coming back for more.
Excellent customer service, great looking and feeling product. Will make the perfect gift.
Thank you.
No problems, thanks
Fast, reliable service with enquiries being dealt with promptly.
I ordered the Buck 110 Finger grooved knife with my name and engraved on the blade. It arrived on time and well packaged. It really is a beautiful knife and I am very pleased with it. The sheath is all leather and will protect the knife well. I wondered why the centre rivet in the hardwood scale is steel, as oppose to brass, like the other rivets in the scales, but then noticed that this rivet runs the full width of the handle (from one side to the other, so I’m guessing that this is to strengthen the knife still further. It is the same as the online picture of the knife; so this must be the case. Lovely item & the free sharpening stone is an added bonus. Thank you.
Buck tree saw , had the last one for years untill I lost it , brilliant bit of kit , glad I could find the same one ,
The knife is excellent as expected, however I did not receive my free sharpening stone which was advised with the deal
Well pleased with gutting knife 10/10
Excellent first class customer service, the Buck I brought is absolutely Stunning! Over all, I wouldn’t Hesitate in recommending this company. Well done.
Beautiful knife, quickly dispatched, excellent service โ˜บ๏ธ
Great selection of great knives at good prices. Delivery is quick and customer service responsive. What's not to like?
The buck knife I bought is perfect for the task it was bought for. Well made, keeps its edge all I could ask for.
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 465 reviews