Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

How would you rate Buck-store.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
Michael Iles
Michael Iles
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order, clear and concise webpage and a good selection to choose from. Excellent knives and fast delivery. Very well packaged."
Verified Buyer
"Nice EDC uk friendly, edge keeping is not the best but easy to resharpen.Can be better on a lower price as $20 is not equal to &39!"
Caelan Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, excellent buck 110 ! Good price"
"Easy site to navigate and add custom engravings to your chosen blade. Very prompt delivery and a quality product"
"The knife is awesome, the bad thing was the place that I had to pick my knife from. A bit shady and messy kiosk."
"very professional."
Ms TJ Gillen
Verified Buyer
"Happy with product but we were misled by free postage incentive which apparently was not the case for items which may already be discounted."
Daniel Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Super quick delivery and excellent product...really top quality"
"Quality product (with free sharpening block!!!), which arrived quickly. Excellent service. Would definitely use this company again."
"High quality and beautiful knife -- and I really appreciated the note from the makers with the story of their Christian beliefs and business ethos. Thanks!"
Charlie Hickman
"Excellent knife"
DALE R HEATH
Verified Buyer
"Purchased two buck pocket knives . Buck supposed to be made in USA . These were stamped on base of blade China . Purchased buck as supposed to be very good quality made in USA . Not China . Customers be careful"
"Excellent knife Excellent service Engraved and sent within 24 hours"
"Buck store have a brilliant customer service I dropped my knife and broke the tip. I sent it to them and they fixed it for me at no cost just postage, I had a torch on my knife and they even replaced the battery for me The quality of their knives are brilliant. I love my knife so much I bought another one as a gift for somebody else."
John Sockett
Verified Buyer
"5 Star in all departments."
"Prompt delivery and good product."
"Easy checkout process, good communication and speedy delivery."
Paul Harcott
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process, ordered one day, arrived within a few days. The knife was perfect and my instructions regarding having it engraved in a certain font were met. Outstanding service !!!"
"The quality of the knife is exceptional The ordering of the knife was so simple and the delivery was fast even with having it engraved I’m a very happy customer"
Janet Hollins
Verified Buyer
"The item arrived very quickly, is of excellent quality and the engraving perfect."
Felicity Wall
Verified Buyer
"No instructions on how to use knife, flint does not work well on notch that appears to be for it's use on the knife."
Dale Searby
Verified Buyer
"I've had several knives from buck they make great gifts who wouldn't love a knife that can last a lifetime always delivered on time very happy thanks buck"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 242 reviews