Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Wayne Algate
"Bought the Buck 550-2, what a superb piece of engineering, blade was dull when arrived but a quick hone on a diamond xtra fine and soon became a scalpel, have used on rope card leather and electric fence wire, still razor sharp, the service from 365 group is outstanding, with fast despatch and delivery, well packed, I'm so glad I purchased this knife from suppliers, well worth the money 👍🙂😉"
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Recently I phoned the Buck-store late on a Thursday afternoon & spoke to a sales person who was knowledgeable & professional. I ordered a knife with a personnel engraving on it & Saturday it arrived by post & I was able to give it as a present to a delighted friend. Over many years I have been totally happy with the products & the service of the Buck-store"
"Brilliant quality, fast personalised service and no problems with delivery. 5 stars"
"Very satisfied with my selkirk large folder,Not too sure about the sheath though."
"Perfect!!!"
"The knife is very nice to look at and the blade is exceptionally sharp out the box I have the knife for a couple of weeks and have found the blade when open has side to side movement when open not massive amount but enough for me to notice and not of the construction quality of my ranger buck knife which have had for 40 years plus overall for the price it’s ok"
"The products are good quality, however the quality of the grind finish on the vantage I purchased wah very poor. I had an hour on a buffing wheel to remove the corse finish on the blade. you could say that is acceptable but I would not, as the corse finish makes the blade drag and makes the knife harder to use. Its a knife and a knife is for cutting, a poor finish on the cutting blade means a poor knife?"
"This was a gift for my husband he is delighted with it the quality is excellent."
"Beautiful knife. Well worth the money. Excellent service delivered next day and that was a Saturday. Happy hunting"
"The blades are not study Ie loose you can feel when using it."
Hi Didar, you can return the product for a replacement if the knife is not perfect. For details please visit our free returns page here:

Many thanks

Matt
"Very helpful and friendly on the phone, product arrived on time and so far very impressed. Only comment I have is that I thought it might come in a box or something a bit more pleasant than the stiff plastic packaging which made it look cheaper than it was and is not environmentally friendly. Other than that, extremely happy and would recommend!"
"I bought a diamond pocket sharpener. It was delivered on time, and I am very pleased with the product, using it in the field, putting an excellent edge on my buck knives."
"I purchsed an engraved knife as part of a leaving present for my boss from all of his team. We were on a tight schedule due to a last minute annoucement that he was leaving. This product was an ideal gift and was of a very high quality and with the 24hr delivery, it met all of our requirements. Our boss was delighted with his gift which he stood out amongst all of the leaving gifts he had recieved. Thank you."
"Excellent quality product. Arrived next day."
"Solid Knife, good edge and it holds an edge. Wasn’t sure how I felt about the red blade but it’s ok."
"Amazing quality I bought the 750 red point knife it’s not let me down yet I only wish that there was a left handed option where the lock and the clip switch sides for people that are left handed"
"Great quality"
"Excellent customer service I will definitely be going back again"
"Excellent service,fast delivery,quality products,great customer service,what more can I say. I would purchase from Buck-store.co.uk again."
"Very pleased with the personalised knife I received. Fantastic quality and well packaged. Will be shopping again!"
"Very fine service with very fine knives"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 367 reviews