Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"I purchsed an engraved knife as part of a leaving present for my boss from all of his team. We were on a tight schedule due to a last minute annoucement that he was leaving. This product was an ideal gift and was of a very high quality and with the 24hr delivery, it met all of our requirements. Our boss was delighted with his gift which he stood out amongst all of the leaving gifts he had recieved. Thank you."
"Excellent quality product. Arrived next day."
"Great quality"
"Excellent customer service I will definitely be going back again"
"Excellent service,fast delivery,quality products,great customer service,what more can I say. I would purchase from Buck-store.co.uk again."
"Very pleased with the personalised knife I received. Fantastic quality and well packaged. Will be shopping again!"
"Very fine service with very fine knives"
"Great service, super-fast delivery and a great item. Razor sharp knife straight from the box.....I'm impressed!"
"Fast,efficient service and quality knife.would use them again"
"Easily the best knife I have owned made all the better by amazing customer service I received"
"Excellent. Great knife. I shall use this service again and again."
"Very well served by Buck store UK got my knife delivered quite quickly. Product is of top quality as expected."
"Excellent quality knife. And good service from the Buck store. I will be using this company again!"
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Top quality knife with top quality customer service. Can’t think of anything but positive experience from Buck"
"This is my first Buck knife,very happy best I ever have"
"Bought this knife as a present for my partner, he was more than made up with it, the engraving service is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend this product, the quality is excellent and is value for money."
"I have bought a few knives from this site and the ease of ordering and ease of adding the inscription to the blade is a great addition. The added bonus of the forever guarantee is great..."
"Very prompt delivery and quality is what you would expect from a Buck product"
"Quick response excellent product very pleased many thanks pat"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 356 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access