Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Wayne Algate
"Bought the Buck 550-2, what a superb piece of engineering, blade was dull when arrived but a quick hone on a diamond xtra fine and soon became a scalpel, have used on rope card leather and electric fence wire, still razor sharp, the service from 365 group is outstanding, with fast despatch and delivery, well packed, I'm so glad I purchased this knife from suppliers, well worth the money 👍🙂😉"
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Excellent,great service and quick delivery even on standard!"
"Purchased the buck ranger skinner brilliant and well made knife comes with a nice leather sheath which is a snug fit, an all round good knife wood definitely get another one"
"Recently I phoned the Buck-store late on a Thursday afternoon & spoke to a sales person who was knowledgeable & professional. I ordered a knife with a personnel engraving on it & Saturday it arrived by post & I was able to give it as a present to a delighted friend. Over many years I have been totally happy with the products & the service of the Buck-store"
"Brilliant quality, fast personalised service and no problems with delivery. 5 stars"
"Very satisfied with my selkirk large folder,Not too sure about the sheath though."
"Perfect!!!"
"This was a gift for my husband he is delighted with it the quality is excellent."
"Beautiful knife. Well worth the money. Excellent service delivered next day and that was a Saturday. Happy hunting"
"Very helpful and friendly on the phone, product arrived on time and so far very impressed. Only comment I have is that I thought it might come in a box or something a bit more pleasant than the stiff plastic packaging which made it look cheaper than it was and is not environmentally friendly. Other than that, extremely happy and would recommend!"
"I bought a diamond pocket sharpener. It was delivered on time, and I am very pleased with the product, using it in the field, putting an excellent edge on my buck knives."
"I purchsed an engraved knife as part of a leaving present for my boss from all of his team. We were on a tight schedule due to a last minute annoucement that he was leaving. This product was an ideal gift and was of a very high quality and with the 24hr delivery, it met all of our requirements. Our boss was delighted with his gift which he stood out amongst all of the leaving gifts he had recieved. Thank you."
"Excellent quality product. Arrived next day."
"Great quality"
"Excellent customer service I will definitely be going back again"
"Excellent service,fast delivery,quality products,great customer service,what more can I say. I would purchase from Buck-store.co.uk again."
"Very pleased with the personalised knife I received. Fantastic quality and well packaged. Will be shopping again!"
"Very fine service with very fine knives"
"Great service, super-fast delivery and a great item. Razor sharp knife straight from the box.....I'm impressed!"
"Fast,efficient service and quality knife.would use them again"
"Easily the best knife I have owned made all the better by amazing customer service I received"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 369 reviews