Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"I'll never buy another Buck knife. This is simply because of the little note in the package that explained the role the their 'god' played in the company. Quality products bring us together but religion tears us apart: you don't have to look far to find examples."
"Purchased two buck pocket knives . Buck supposed to be made in USA . These were stamped on base of blade China . Purchased buck as supposed to be very good quality made in USA . Not China . Customers be careful"
"I spoke to a gentleman about my order and explained what knife the sheath was for to which he said it was fine ,but it's way to small so I've thrown it in my draw as by the time I send it back I'm losing money ,very disappointed as the quantity of the knife is amazing but the staff haven't got much knowledge,regards richard"
"I placed an order on the 13/10/2017 but I have not received my purchase."
"I bought the Buck Stockman as a gift - the transaction was easy, delivered very quickly. My one star rating is for the knife which was truly awful quality - cheap steel blades, you could see gaps in the metal where is has been polished and it felt rubbish. Sorry, I had to send it back and was gutted I'd paid for quick delivery"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 326 reviews