Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"Great product. However the product discription said that it would include a pouch to hold the knife in and this wasn’t included."
"Knife good carriage took too long paid extra as well"
""Buck 379 this 1 doesn't match description blade only 50mm, wood over polished logo side,split seam on front bolster, only weights 23g."
Hi William,
Thanks for letting us know we have now updated the website. Thanks
"The knife is great, it opens and closes easily with one hand, I also find the belt clip very handy. I was disappointed to find the colour of the handle in the (website) imagine does not match the actually colour. I ordered the yellow knife as it looked bright and I'd easily find it while on the plot, as I'm sure I'll put it down and not remember where! But the actually colour is a pale yellow, it's washed out. It's not a nice colour nor would it be easily spotted. It's also worth considering that this is a lock knife. My barrister brother in-law informed me this is different than, a for example, a swiss army knife. In regards to the law it's not something you can have on your person or in your car for on a causal basis. When carrying it you need to have a valid reason for doing so, for example you're on your way to or from the allotment."
"Well I was disappointed with my purchase, knife was smaller than I anticipated, also it was made in China and had it stamped so on it, My other Buck knife is a double bladed one I used for deck work when I was diving in the Persian Gulf, the nail cutting logo on the handle said it all. Frankly I don't think the knife was good value and it will not be the gift it was intended for, it will go in my desk draw with all the other errors of judgement I made."
"I order two knives and after a couple of days the my package arrived. It only contained one knife and I rang and asked where the other knife was and Buck-store admitted they had made a mistake and posted the second knife out which arrived a few days later."
"Knife blade good . Handle very poor. The one a had was broken when it arrived so had to put it in the bin. Did not get the chance to try it out"
"Bought 2 different types one was excellent the other arrived in poor condition scratched and looked used"
"Avoid any Buck knife that's "Made in China" - because they're crap. Buck knives "Made in the good Ol' USA" - excellent. As always you pay for what you get..."
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 324 reviews