Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"No instructions on how to use knife, flint does not work well on notch that appears to be for it's use on the knife."
"Resived my 119 and buck general today both knives were made in 2016 as per blade stamp ,all buck 119s in 2017 should have 75th stamped on the handle if I order in 2017 they should be 2017 knives ,so I guess you sold my old stock very poor and very disappointed as I have purchased many knives with you guys as I am a collecter totally disappointed"
Hi Clive, If you would like we can exchange the 119 for the gift box collector edition at no extra cost. Just return the 119 to us with a note referencing Matt and we will arrange the delivery of the collector model.

Thanks