Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 15th January 2019
Buck-store.co.uk 2 star review on 1st June 2017
Lester Hatch
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2017
More Photos & Videos
Purchased a Buck 110 and engraved for my sons 21st birthday. Arrived with a scratch on the brass handle. Bit disappointed about quality control, but I will polish it out myself rather than faff about sending it back.
My own Buck 45 years old, hope the my sons knife lasts as long.
Great knife.
This my second Buck knife, the first one lasted over 30 years.
Excellent. Beautiful knives for my collection, my only gripe would be that the 110 chairmen series had grit inbtween where the blade joins the lock. With abit of wd40 and an air duster i managed to clean and smoothen the function of the the blade. Had no issues with the 112 and 55
Love the knife I have wanted one for a long time it’s a classic knife built to last, keeps its edge, reliable EDC. Can’t fault the knife the sheath however is let down by the belt loop it’s too far down the back and needs to be fitted higher up so it sits better on your belt
knife was as described although the photo made it appear bigger,should have read description more carefully
Dear Buck Store

Very pleased with the speedy delivery of my Buck Bantam knife, but dissapointed how slim the handle is and that is didn't come with a pouch. Bought an older version many years ago with a more solid handle giving a better grip and this came with a pouch, except that the composite handle became strangely sticky and disintegrated. Good blade on knife, but that's it. Won't buy another Bantam with this thin handle.

Alastair Scott
The products are good quality, however the quality of the grind finish on the vantage I purchased wah very poor. I had an hour on a buffing wheel to remove the corse finish on the blade. you could say that is acceptable but I would not, as the corse finish makes the blade drag and makes the knife harder to use. Its a knife and a knife is for cutting, a poor finish on the cutting blade means a poor knife?
Solid Knife, good edge and it holds an edge. Wasn’t sure how I felt about the red blade but it’s ok.
Amazing quality I bought the 750 red point knife it’s not let me down yet I only wish that there was a left handed option where the lock and the clip switch sides for people that are left handed
Purchased a knife, which turned out to be unsuitable for intended use. Process of the following return and refund was easy, but took a little bit longer than I am used to with other companies. Despite this, I have no reason to complain and will certainly be purchasing from them again.
Very quick processing and delivery. Unfortunately however, the free sharpening stone that was shipped with the order was not secured properly. It shook loose from its flimsy cardboard tube and ended up scraping/damaging the leather sheath which was a bit disappointing. The product itself was great and exactly as expected but I hope the seller uses a different method to secure the free sharpening stones in transit.
Would have got 5 stars but for their refusal to stock Buck assisted opening knives. They are not illegal in any way but still they are not stocked. Shame. Apart from that all good.
The buck 110 LT is a great knife.
Razor sharp out of box.
Pros: 1 - value. 2 - sharpness out of box. 3 - awesome blade profile. 4 - great grip, feel in hand.

Negatives: 1 - shame didn’t take this opportunity to put a pocket clip on this knife. 2 - I would have liked an adjustable pivot screw so side to side blade play can be managed. 3 - blade finish the stone wash is very nice but not heavy enough to mask the grind marks which are really obvious as they catch the light.

Overall a great knife for the money, would pay an extra £10 if it had the clip and adjustable pivot screw and would attract a lot more buyers in my opinion.
Great knife, a must have for any collector. Knife itself gets five star, great finish and weight, really nice to hold in your hand. Review overall is four stars, as the insert inside the tin, in which the knife rests is very poor quality and fell apart first time I took the knife out.
Happy with product but we were misled by free postage incentive which apparently was not the case for items which may already be discounted.
Good knife but the name
Was to say Joel Meredith
and all I got was Joel.
But that's the net
The knife it's self is brilliant and was beautifully presented in the box my only criticism is with the engraving, it is very small and I'm my opinion to close to the point and blade
Great knife, fast delivery and very satisfying customer service!
Very impressed by the Buck 110 and happy with the communication that I received after my purchase, I have already ordered a 112 Ranger from another supplier but only based on price. I am also looking at the fixed blade 119 in the brass option.
Excellent fast service, and quick reply when contacting customer service
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 423 reviews