Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Wayne Algate
"Bought the Buck 550-2, what a superb piece of engineering, blade was dull when arrived but a quick hone on a diamond xtra fine and soon became a scalpel, have used on rope card leather and electric fence wire, still razor sharp, the service from 365 group is outstanding, with fast despatch and delivery, well packed, I'm so glad I purchased this knife from suppliers, well worth the money 👍🙂😉"
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Solid Knife, good edge and it holds an edge. Wasn’t sure how I felt about the red blade but it’s ok."
"Amazing quality I bought the 750 red point knife it’s not let me down yet I only wish that there was a left handed option where the lock and the clip switch sides for people that are left handed"
"Purchased a knife, which turned out to be unsuitable for intended use. Process of the following return and refund was easy, but took a little bit longer than I am used to with other companies. Despite this, I have no reason to complain and will certainly be purchasing from them again."
"Very quick processing and delivery. Unfortunately however, the free sharpening stone that was shipped with the order was not secured properly. It shook loose from its flimsy cardboard tube and ended up scraping/damaging the leather sheath which was a bit disappointing. The product itself was great and exactly as expected but I hope the seller uses a different method to secure the free sharpening stones in transit."
"Would have got 5 stars but for their refusal to stock Buck assisted opening knives. They are not illegal in any way but still they are not stocked. Shame. Apart from that all good."
"The buck 110 LT is a great knife. Razor sharp out of box. Pros: 1 - value. 2 - sharpness out of box. 3 - awesome blade profile. 4 - great grip, feel in hand. Negatives: 1 - shame didn’t take this opportunity to put a pocket clip on this knife. 2 - I would have liked an adjustable pivot screw so side to side blade play can be managed. 3 - blade finish the stone wash is very nice but not heavy enough to mask the grind marks which are really obvious as they catch the light. Overall a great knife for the money, would pay an extra £10 if it had the clip and adjustable pivot screw and would attract a lot more buyers in my opinion."
"Great knife, a must have for any collector. Knife itself gets five star, great finish and weight, really nice to hold in your hand. Review overall is four stars, as the insert inside the tin, in which the knife rests is very poor quality and fell apart first time I took the knife out."
"Happy with product but we were misled by free postage incentive which apparently was not the case for items which may already be discounted."
"Good knife but the name Was to say Joel Meredith and all I got was Joel. But that's the net"
"The knife it's self is brilliant and was beautifully presented in the box my only criticism is with the engraving, it is very small and I'm my opinion to close to the point and blade"
"Great knife, fast delivery and very satisfying customer service!"
"Very impressed by the Buck 110 and happy with the communication that I received after my purchase, I have already ordered a 112 Ranger from another supplier but only based on price. I am also looking at the fixed blade 119 in the brass option."
"Excellent fast service, and quick reply when contacting customer service"
"Husband lost his knife,saw the exact same on this site except it was a little more pricey,ordered and was here within three days."
"Price was very good, delivery was very good, knife can kill what more do i need..."
"The simplicity of the nobleman knife makes it feel right in the hand. The locking mechanism is effective and secure and its easy to open and close with one hand."
"Purchased a knife Quick service Easy to use website Very good Thanks"
"Ordered my knife on line got a very quick email telling me that it was on its way only to discover when it arrived it was the incorrect knife and it wasn't for me so I returned the knife and was assured that it would be sent out when the other knife arrived back but nothing came so I emailed them again and in a couple of days the knife duly arrived. Great customer care service was given to me no doubt anything I said in the email defiently the customer was their first priority"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 360 reviews