Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Really delighted with both the product quality and customer service. Would highly recommend to others and to go for the engraving which is a nice personal touch."
Nigel Peter Smith
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"Great product, the design and style works really well. Many thanks The Tree Feller Ltd"
"All good"
"First time ordering from Buck store UK, a good selection of products to choose from, my choice was a Buck canoe pocket knife which was delivered quickly. Happy to recommend Buck store UK"
"I bought the 110 buck knife and sheath , and I am very pleased with them. The knife is a very strong usable tool, and with the sheath it fastens to the belt perfectly, thank you."
"Recently I purchased the small folding Selkirk & I am not dissatisfied! Excellent quality, reasonable price & fast shipping. I also like that a sharpening stone what's included in with it, a brilliant touch. All in all I am very pleased with the whole experience! 5/5"
"Pleased with the product; delivery was prompt."
"Great service. Good website. Knife is exactly what I wanted."
"Good quality ,arrived within a week"
"Priced well for the product I bought, at time of purchase anyway. Item arrived will packaged and in good time and was as advertised, thank you."
"Very pleased with the knife, which was much more impressive than appeared on the web-site. A small problem arose with my on-line transaction, I was contacted by phone and it was dealt with extremely pleasantly and politely. The knife then arrived very promptly. Excellant service and I would use again."
"Excellent service I would highly recommend"
"hi , i ordered a knife , it arrived speedily , , well packaged , upon inspection it was well made and the fine quality i would expect from such a predigious company , i wouldnt hesitate to recommend Buck to anyone in the market for quality knives ."
"The service was excellent and I am verry pleased with what I got for my money."
"Fantastic service and ease of purchase. The quality of the product surpassed expectation."
"Very fast delivery, items accurately described. Would recommened to others."
"Fantastic fast service, wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you"
"User friendly website, current in stock items, fast email confirmayion, good appropriate size packaging and prompt delivery. Bought my first Buck folding hunter over 35 years ago and still with me. New slim 110 light, sturdy and blade sharp as a razor. Excellent. Thanks."
"A very efficient service. My only criticism is that some Buck Knives sold are made in China and not the USA. It would be great if country of manufacture was stated."
"A beautiful, high quality knife. An excellent gift, which was really quickly dispatched. I am absolutely delighted with it."
"I have purchased a buck knife in the past and one last week for my son excellent knife and service as well"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 324 reviews