Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited

Tell us how Brown Recycling Limited made you happy

"the new driver is terrible he came today he collected only half of the bin and left the half in it I will call the company tomorrow and tell them about it sklep grosik 120 west street cw1 3hg"
"I have a clear out every few years and I always get a skip as it's so much easier than making multiple trips to the dump, and I don't have to clean my car afterwards, and Brown's has been the best yet. I asked for a morning delivery and Ray had delivered the skip and gone by 09:30, which gave me a full day to get on with it. Very quick, very friendly and very professional. I'd also asked for a morning pick-up a couple of days later. I had to go out for an hour and when I got back the skip was gone, no mess, no fuss, you wouldn't have known that it was even there. I will definitely use Brown's again and would recommend them to anybody who needs to hire a skip at a very competitive price."
"Tom your driver is very accommodating and helpful. He works well with our site manager when emptying the bins."
"Tom, very obliging and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for him."
"Ray arrived to delivery our skip and was very helpful. We had two places it could be positioned, one was easy but the preferred spot was a little more difficult to manoeuvre in to. However this wasn't a problem to Ray and he dropped the skip exactly where we requested. Excellent service."
"Wow quick is not the word within 20 minutes of the first call skip delivered. The driver RAY was a total joy happy, helpful, and very professional. Filled this and needed another both 8 yard, yet again fast delivery and I am pleased to say a very happy RAY, if only all delivery drivers were as good as him. I asked a few questions, and he was happy help. We need more rays."
"Ray arrived first thing Friday morning, having only ordered the skip the day before. He managed to negotiate his lorry down a narrow drive without going on the grass and deposited the skip precisely where I wanted it. Left space to drive past. He was helpful, polite and cheery. Just what you need first thing in the morning. Hopefully the collection will go just as smoothly in due course."
"Bin lorry just nearly caused a big accident at the Longport roundabout in Stoke. To put the tin lid on it, after cutting across 3 lanes from the outside lane on the junction to the inside lane of the roundabout the driver then started gesticulating at our car with our little boy in. Absolute disgrace"
"Very quick service, managed to get a skip same day! Ray the delivery gentleman was very quick and made sure I was happy with the service! Ten out ten service, well done!"
"Ray the delivery driver was very polite and helpful. I asked him if he could get the skip as far up the drive as possible, and he said not a problem! We have had issues when asking other skip hire companies in the past. But we have had 3 skips from browns recently and all 3 drivers have said not a problem and placed them where asked. Extremely happy with all areas of the hire process, would recommend to anyone and we will be using browns again in the future. Thanks"
"Ray the driver was extremely helpful when delivering our new recycling bin as too was Christie in helping to get us the best size bin and price to suit our business needs."
"Don't know the delivery driver's name and cannot read his signature on the invoice (seems to begin with L, vehicle reg DU60 KZO), but I asked him to park the skip very close to a fence, and this he did like a boss. Very friendly and helpful, as was Ray the collection driver. In all a very pleasant and fuss-free, prompt service. The skip arrived exactly when arranged and was collected the same day as requested."
"I called up and discussed what skip i needed and was advised what i need to do and it was there on the next working day. The driver Ray was helpful and put the ship where i required with no hesitation. Great service"
"Ordered a metal scrap skip arrived when the office said it would, skip delivered by Ray efficiently and dropped where it needed to be."
"Ordered a skip for our office clear out at 10am and got it delivered by Ray at 3pm the same day, brilliant service. Thank you."
"My skip came on the 28th Feb at 9:30 perfect timing as I dropped children school and got back in time. Ray was the driver who dropped the skip off he tried a few times to get the skip in the drive as a tree branch was making it difficult for him to load the skip in the drive as he came in a big truck. He managed to do it in the end in the freezing cold blizzard, hats off to him he made sure I had that skip in my drive. Really nice and friendly to talk to. 👍🏻"
"Skipped dropped off between 7 and 12 we were told, arrived at 8 and offloaded into our drive without fuss or any damage to property or adjacent cars. Ray took the time to check where we wanted in placed, advised us to move it in order to maximise the drive and is the first driver in 13years to find our house without having to call. Excellent service, great driver."
"The driver is always friendly and doesn't leave a mess, always on time and has a minute or 2 for a chat"
"Chris who comes to the Vine Inn in Nantwich always provides a great service. Advance warning of arrival, notification of issues and always willing to do extra to help."
"Excellent Service - Highly Recommended - Steve & Tom make a great team and are always a pleasure to see ! Woodpecker Interiors & Centurion Furnishings of Hanley !"
Brown Recycling Limited is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews