Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited
Read Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

01782 692063

Tell us how Brown Recycling Limited made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Bin lorry just nearly caused a big accident at the Longport roundabout in Stoke. To put the tin lid on it, after cutting across 3 lanes from the outside lane on the junction to the inside lane of the roundabout the driver then started gesticulating at our car with our little boy in. Absolute disgrace
Absolutely diabolical. Ordered a skip in plenty of time for a.m. today. They confirmed but today, had to email at 11:00 to see what had happened. Got a reply saying 'be there in an hour'. 1 hour 29 later nothing, no email, no call nothing. Had to phone and informed 'driver was on his lunch' They never advised any delay and indicated delivery would be after 13:45. Full half day and more lost to waiting for them. Made other arrangements. Would never recommend this service. Think twice before you book them. No scheduling. No proactively contacting to inform of delays. Not dependable. I would have given them nil stars if it was an option.
Bob T is our regular driver and is very professional and excellent on site.
Paid for the skip, gave address and contact number. Skip was taken before I asked for it to be removed as it wasn’t full and was still in use. When I rang they advised they didn’t have a contact number for myself. Well I gave one when I booked the skip so that wasn’t my error. And surely if I wanted the skip removing I would have rang or the driver would have used his common sense and would have seen the skip wasn’t full.
Hi Sam, we’re unable to find any booking under your name on our database, however, we are keen to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, so obviously your comments are a concern - could you please contact us on 01782 816520 or traffic@brownrecycling.co.uk
Ben and andy very helpful and friendly pair of lads
Ben and Andy are our regular collection guys they are always helpful, cheerful and courteous. They provide a great professional service and I now regard them as friends, Brown Recycling should be proud of them.
Ben and Andy always efficient and cheerful and give great customer service
Ben and Andy Brilliant set of lads helpful and courteous. Sometimes it's a bit awkward to get our bins out with how our yard is set up but the lads sorted it out no problems when others would have left them full !
Andy and Peter our regular collection guys always provide a fantastic service. They are polite, well presented and punctual with their collection. We recommend these guys they are most helpful, they provide a great professional service with a smile as well!
they are very brilliant and professional when they come in … thank you Ben , Andy and Scott
Excellent service form Ben and Andy, delivered with professional attitude, efficiency, and a smile 😊, both gentlemen were happy to help, and nothing was a problem for them. Many Thanks.
Ben and Andy always provide a fantastic service, nothing is a problem for them.
Ben Andy Andy berry helpful and friendly
Top class service from Ben & Andy, always patient, pleasant and efficient.
The driver (RAY) delivered the skip on time, asked where I needed it and placed it in just the right place taking care to avoid the overhead phone lines.
Driver was very helpful
great service ..... great guys ........ thanks Ben & Tom
I am warehouse supervisor at PLR in Stoke, we are usually deal with Ben & Tom from BROWN recycling and i got to say they are always helpful and polite. Both Ben and Tom are credit to your company !
Very fast friendly. Service Ben pleasure to work with
Dealt with your driver (Ben) today & found him polite & well presented. With a most helpful attitude. Please send him every time.
Brown Recycling Limited is rated 4.79 based on 159 reviews