Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited

01782 692063

How would you rate Brown Recycling Limited?

Jon Hutchinson
Verified Reviewer

I changed our waste collector to Brown recycling Ltd, They are great. They arrive on the day booked and the driver is very helpful & pleasant. He is a credit to your company.
Unverified Reviewer

been using browns for a number of years now great service off drivers ,especially the regular driver Bob
Premium Cutting Services Ltd

Very good service!
Mark Hodgkinson
Verified Buyer

Confidential waste delivery booked in and my staff were attended to punctually
The certification was provided promptly too
Allison Davies
Verified Buyer

Excellent efficient service, skips can easily be booked via an e mail
Phil Unwin
Verified Buyer

all is good when collecting the cardboard
all is good when collecting the glass
but we have had recent problems when collecting the waist skip one driver hit our compactor and broke all the bolts that was holding it down and last week your driver left the skip 20 foot away from our compactor and left rubbish all over the floor which i have sent pictures to Ian Hancock
Smallthorne Primary Academy
Unverified Reviewer

Having recently moved to Browns from another provider I have found the transition to be seamless and the staff are always willing to help and support where possible..
Alex
Unverified Reviewer

great service and very fast, never had a problem and they always help out whatever the waste.
Martin - Waste Broker
Unverified Reviewer

I've used Brown Recycling as a contractor for various client, on-and-off for the last 15 years. The service is always excellent and the response across the team is always first-rate. I find the whole team - especially Alan, Mitch and Paddy - extremely helpful and have no hesitation in recommending them
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a skip on the 10th April to be delivered first thing on Tuesday. Not only did the staff advise me of the best size for what I needed, but they also told me that none of my waste would end up in a Landfill site!
It turned up as promised and was collected today as requested, brilliant service and at a fair price, I would definately recommend these to people I know.

Thanks Browns!!
Partners For Endoscopy

Where to start!
We have been with Browns for around 3 years and we have had nothing but issue after issue, which has resulted in us trying to end our contract.
listing from:
Left debris on the car park including broken kitchen cupboards, glass, kitchen waste, metal which have definitely not come from us being medical, ( resulting in 6 tyres being punctured)
We have received complaints from other businesses on our industrial estate regarding the debris and people who deliver to us.
Not leaving waste transfer notes needed for our ISO certification
Out of date contact details been given went trying to raise the issue,
Denial that issues were ever raised
Emails never replied to, phone calls never returned
Refusal from Mitch to be put thorough to anybody higher than him ( I wonder why!!)
Office staff being rude and promising to call back and not once has this happened even when cancellation was brought up
To then be told by Mitch that our issues are only small in comparison to other customers and insinuating that we should just get over it, lets not fall out about the little things! I would hate to think how bad others issues were if ours are classed as small.
We are a small family business, which you would assume that Browns would appreciate however quite the opposite. Due to us not being a big customer therefore not a huge spender in comparison, we are not important. I think this is a disgusting attitude to have, especially when as a nation we are supposed to be supporting local business. Local businesses that are creating more jobs for those in Stoke on Trent, the same as Browns once were!! They seem to have replaced their roots with money!!
Finally to add insult injury Browns have renewed our contract as we were out by three days on the dating of the cancellation, to now end the contract we will have to pay. We believe that Browns have honored the contract therefore why should we?
So to summaries we are now stuck in a contract with a company who treats us poorly and with no respect dishonoring the contract and not fulfilling the job they are simply paid to do purely because we are a small company!!
Thank you Browns!!

We are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with the manner in which we have dealt with issues relating to your waste collection service. Due to a lack of written correspondence from your company it has been difficult to quantify exactly how many issues you have raised other than two emails that we have; one email relating to a few small pieces of wood and metal left on your car park dated 29/04/16, and then an email stating that you had not been receiving waste transfer notes dated 01/02/17. We do ensure that all customers receive an annual waste transfer note to cover regular trade waste collections, which satisfies the requirements of the ISO accreditation standards. As discussed with Mitch Brown, the Sales Director; we do not have any details provided by yourselves about any out of date contact details, or dates that these numerous issues were raised other than the two emails stated above. Both emails were replied to at the time, and actioned accordingly. If office staff have been rude to you then we can only apologise, however, it would help if you could provide any names as without this we cannot take action. As a family business Brown’s endeavour to treat all customers equally, no matter or small or large the account, and if we had known that you had more than two issues then those issues would have been rectified promptly. We continue to recruit in line with our growth and investment within the local community and with local projects and charities. We take our Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously and have worked tirelessly to ascertain various accreditations to reinforce our commitment to staff and customers alike. All of our Waste Service Agreements are provided with our full T&C’s clearly printed, as with many companies these are written to protect the customer and ourselves in case of dispute, force majeure and any other concerns, all of our customers are requested to sign before we provide containers. Not enforcing these terms could cause issue if an instance that required legal representation occurred. Therefore having taken everything into consideration we would like to enable both parties to come to an agreement in line with the terms of the signed contract, so please contact us to discuss an alternative exit strategy.
Jayne Cartwright
Verified Reviewer

Ordered a skip from these at the start of December. I rang up got a price and the skip was delivered the same afternoon. The lady on the phone was very nice and advised me on the different size skips I could have and prices etc.

When the skip came, the driver was a great help, and put the skip exactly where I asked. I would definitely use these again. Brill service all round.
Brown Recycling Limited is rated 4.42 based on 12 reviews