Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited
Read Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

Brown Recycling, Vanguard House, Sneyd Hill

Tell us how Brown Recycling Limited made you happy
Ray our driver Friday was very helpful did exactly what was asked and was no problem he is a polite and very accommodating member of your team
Yesterday 19th January I called for a skip and requested if possible the driver could wait while i loaded the skip and then take it straightaway.
Today Ray the driver called to let me know he was 10 mins away, when Ray arrived he was very polite and assisted me in loading the skip.
I can't recommend Brown Recycling & Ray the driver enough.
Rarely sticks to the agreed regular collection times on the premises.
4 weeks on the run been messed about told the bin was getting emptied the wagon is either broke down or on it's way they have every excuse over the phone poor service the last month was thinking of coming away from the agent for them but think I will be looking elsewhere after christmas
Brilliant customer service rang on day of delivery to change skip size to larger skip and upgraded with no problems the delivery driver (Ray) was fantastic offering advice on how to maximise use of the skip. Really friendly customer service throughout rang today to have current skip taken away and a replacement brought in and is being done tomorrow. Can’t fault anything.
Ray delivered our skip very carefully and was really polite and helpful. Great service. Would highly recommend.
Ray delivered our skip, placing it exactly where we wanted it. Very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend. Easy to book skip online with online guide on skip sizes. Delivered when they said they would. Driver Ray friendly, polite and managed to manoeuvre lorry in impossibly tight shared driveway to drop skip exactly where it was required. Will use again.
Thanks to Ray for the great service when dropping off our skip, he was friendly and helpful and put it where we asked.
I'm really happy with Ray i had no idea someone can be so polite and helpfull even with just simple skip delivery,sadly he had to fix my first driver mistake who failed to deliver right sized skip to me,but otherwise everything went good.
Excellent service provided from the telephone call to book the skip to the delivery of the skip by Ray who couldn't have been more helpful.
Have used Browns Skips several times and would highly recommend them.
Many thanks
Helen
Had skip delivered today. Ray was very helpful and thoughtful ensuring that the skip was delivered on time, and ensuring that it was positioned in the best spot for convenience and for the surrounding units. Ray was very friendly and offered excellent customer service. Would highly recommend. Skip was also easy to book and the lady taking the booking was polite and very helpful.
Christie has been very supportive during the transfer of our waste management contract to Browns. She always responds promptly to queries, is approachable, friendly and helpful. A great ambassador for the company.
Ray the driver delivered the skip. Really pleasant guy who couldn't have been more helpful...good ambassador for the company. Replacement orered yesterday morning which arrived this morning around 7.30am
Excellent service, ordered before 12, delivered as required following afternoon. Collected within 2 days of when asked for.
If all delivery drivers were as pleasant and cheerful as Ray the world would be a far better place.
The first time using browns skip hire was effecient and the prizes were explained clearly and I chose the medium skip which was more than enough for my house clearing and my friend's too who was moving house . Ray who collected the skip was funny , polite and efficiently managed the skip alone . Definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again.
The skip was delivered promptly it was easy to book and clarified conditions of the order and helped me to chose the appropriate size. Skip collected efficiently and Ray who collected the skip was funny, kind , professional and efficient even as he was alone.
Having shopped around, Brown's were the most reasonable. Rang them back to order skip and within 2 hours it was delivered by Ray. Very friendly and professional and would highly recommend.
Extremely good customer service from a gentleman called Ray - friendly and professional on collection and delivery of our skip.
We contacted Browns as competitor had canvassed us for business. I contacted the office and spoke to Dave Cooper and asked if he could visit us at our site. During the meeting we had asked & inquired about potentially having bigger skips. Dave was very knowledgeable and gave us sound advice giving us the benefits and advising the savings overall for the business.

The process of the exchange of the skips was smoothly done and arranged.

Thanks for your help Dave