Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited

Tell us how Brown Recycling Limited made you happy

"Had a skip delivered by say way polite friendly and asked where the skip was wanted service was fast as was collection fair priced also"
"Paid for the skip, gave address and contact number. Skip was taken before I asked for it to be removed as it wasn’t full and was still in use. When I rang they advised they didn’t have a contact number for myself. Well I gave one when I booked the skip so that wasn’t my error. And surely if I wanted the skip removing I would have rang or the driver would have used his common sense and would have seen the skip wasn’t full."
Hi Sam, we’re unable to find any booking under your name on our database, however, we are keen to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, so obviously your comments are a concern - could you please contact us on 01782 816520 or traffic@brownrecycling.co.uk
"Very efficient service, office rang to see if we could accept earlier delivery as driver was in the area with a couple of hours notice but was not a problem if this wasn’t convenient. Driver Ray was very helpful in which way the skip would be easiest for us to enable disabled access to the property. Highly recommend"
"skip delivered today by ray excellent service will use again and recommend"
"We set up an account for a skip service, staff helpful, skip delivered on time, cost competitive."
"excellent customer service & sales it was so easy setting the account up, they delivered the wheelie bins on the day they told me, the skip also arrived & it gets collected every week effortless"
"We have been dealing with Brown's for along time. Very reliable and friendly arrived when they said they would. We have recently had two large skips delivered by Paul and Andy. Very Professional would highly recommend. RS Electrical/TLA. Chrissy. :)"
"Brown recycling Limited : didn't only make me ( Simon Hughes ) happy but the landlord of the Yew Tree Inn Cauldon very happy, the owners of this kind generous company sponsored The First Coming Together Mods And Rockers Charity Weekender, which was in aid of a little girl called Millie, Millie needs to raise £25000 for a op and aftercare. The skip provided may only be for clearing the site but that mentioned on money came out of the total we raised. So can I say on behalf of Coming Together thank you Brown,s Recycling Limited."
"FROM IMERYS MINERALS LTD Bob-T is friendly and helpful - his customer service is excellent"
"Hi, I'm Nick from Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat and was very pleased with the help I received from Andy and Dave this morning. Due to a high number of weddings last week the bin store was in a terrible state and they went the extra mile to help me get it cleared. Please pass on my thanks."
"The skip was exactly what I'd ordered, was delivered on time and placed exactly where I wanted it. Ray, the driver, was friendly and professional."
"REFERENCE BOB-T FROM DIRECT COMMERCIAL FLOORING Bob is extremely polite, friendly and helpful. Our skips are always collected on time and his customer service is brilliant. Bob is a pleasure to have at our business. We would highly recommend Brown Recycling Ltd and also Bob T."
"Brilliant service from Ray, friendly and approachable. Explained what we can and can’t put in skip. Would definitely recommend him and Browns."
"Bob swapped over our large container with his usual politeness and professionalism. Excellent service."
"Bob is the excellent ro ro driver that services our site, and Browns is the excellent company that provides that service. Nothing else you can say on the matter."
"Quick delivery and pick up, Ray was extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great service, I will be recommending you!"
"Bob the driver moved our ROROs without incident and placed perfectly."
"Service was great...my skip was dropped off nice and early on a Saturday, the driver Ray, was polite and efficient...highly recommended."
"We had three ROROs delivered on July 18th, 2019. The driver moved each one at least twice to accommodate our changing requirements on the day. We couldn't have started our Waste Stream project without his assistance."
"Christie has been very helpful and fast in setting us up and service so far has been excellent at a really competitive price!"
Brown Recycling Limited is rated 4.74 based on 132 reviews