Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brown Recycling Limited
Read Brown Recycling Limited Reviews

Brown Recycling, Vanguard House, Sneyd Hill

Tell us how Brown Recycling Limited made you happy
Very professional service and polite would definitely use again.
Driver Terry called before he came and was really happy and helpful.
Fantastic service!! Needed a skip ASAP, it was delivered same day and removed 24 hours later. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Thank you Browns Recycling 👍
Amazing Service, Amazing to Work With, both Gentleman!!! Shane that I spoke to on the telephone and a lovely gentleman called Ray that Delivered the Skip!! Quality Service!!!!
Driver's name Terry very friendly and professional highly recommended would definitely use your company again thanks.
Terry who delivers the skips is a great guy - very helpful.
RIGHT PRICE GOOD SERVICE CANT ASK FOR MORE RAY THE DRIVER VERY HELPFULL
RIGHT PRICE GOOD SERVICE CANT ASK FOR MORE RAY THE DRIVER VERY HELPFULL
Excellent customer service right from the start. Phone answered by Hannah who was really helpful. Then the lovely Terry who delivered and collected the skip. Would definitely highly recommend to anyone. First class service. A ******
When nobody else wanted to know… I called up and the phone was answered quickly and politely by Hannah… I was struggling to arrange an additional skip for the same day after my original supplier couldn’t/wouldn’t help. Within 2 hours the driver arrived with the skip and discussed the best place to situate it for a mini-digger to load it. Not only were these guys more helpful and more cheerful (therefore easier to work with) they were also over £40 cheaper than my original supplier. JUST WISH I’D COME HERE FIRST SO I COULD HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE TWICE!!!
Very helpful skip delivered by Terry placed very careful in drive and then collected 4 days later taken away. Would recommend.
Ray was very helpful when delivering the skip.
One of your vehicles came through our village today at a very fast speed. This is not the first time. The vehicle is travelling on New Road, Hixon heading for the Airfield industrial estate. This is not what you would expect at 4.10am in the morning please ask him to slow down. Thank you
Hi, We appreciate your review. Thank you for informing us about this. We'll investigate this matter and speak to the driver involved. Kind regards, The Brown Recycling team
Always found David very very helpful whenever we need help in getting things sorted and delivered when we need skips or exchanges. Could ask for a better service.
I had one of your lorries less than a foot behind me on the A500 in Stoke today. There was a lot of traffic and I was leaving a safe distance. His driving was extremely dangerous .
Hi, We appreciate you leaving a review. If you'd like to discuss this matter with us, please contact us via our website so we can investigate this matter and speak to driver involved. Kind regards, The Brown Recycling team
Service on our sites has been excellent, if we do have any issues/ delays these are promptly dealt with and resolved.
Outstanding service each and every time by David Cooper, he goes above and beyond to help as best as he can. Each time I request a skip, it is sorted out within the hour.
I contacted Browns as I was unhappy with the waste management service I was currently receiving. From the initial phone call Ive always found all the staff at Browns to be highly professional, and strive to deliver an A1 service. David our accounts manager is always on hand, and is quick to respond to any queries. He always goes above and beyond to assist with our project and I look forward to working with Browns on an ongoing basis.
Excellent service friendly Terry was organised with planned way of working arrived when arranged and collected when promised I would recommend
Hi...Ray dropped a Skip with us in Wildwood/Stafford today 8am ish...he was fantastic. Very professional, efficient and friendly. I'd like to pass on both my thanks and my apologies (I held him up slightly as had to move cars!)... Ray was very patient, polite and really helpful in advising where to place the Skip - very considerate and really impressive in a great slick delivery.
Brown Recycling Limited is rated 4.74 based on 252 reviews