Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
No info given when delivery was to be made.
Product as described, took longer to arrive than I expected.
Informed the delivery team that the site was down a lane and acess would be difficult in a truck and maybe take a pallet truck if they were using a flat bed truck. Arrived in flatbed truck with no pallet truck so the delivery was dropped 40m away from where it was needed. Driver told me they would never be given a pallet truck. Anyway will be considering ordering elsewhere in future.
Was very happy with the overall product quality, value and speed of delivery. However the delivery driver (a contracted driver) broke our kerbing, it took a week for the drivers boss to call me, he tried to revoke any responsibility. In the end he agreed he would get the kerbing repaired. I'm still waiting. Hence the mid rating
Delivery arrived as indicated and was fine BUT it was just left in the garden on a pallet for us to sort out by ourselves. Given that it consisted of multiple 8x4 ft sheets of plasterboard and bags of adhesive powder, which is susceptible to weather and so had to be moved immediately (by the one person at home at the time, in his sixties) some assistance in moving items when delivered would have been appreciated. Especially given delivery charges which are not insignificant. I would be reluctant to order any large items from your company in future for the aforementioned reasons.
I've ordered some timber online hoping to get it ready by the time I get to the place. But it appeared I have to wait for the message that it is ready for the collection. It took 2 days... So in my particular case it would be quicker to just drop by and order in store.... Which make no sense.
Delay in delivery
The online help pre-ordering was excellent, but having been told my item was in stock I had a phone call en-route to collect to say stock had to be transferred from another location. ON the day I collected there was a long wait to have my order picked.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.40 based on 109 reviews