Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Bought 6 boxes of Junkers flooring delivered t Limerick. Was not advised that clips are not supplied with the boxes. Rang Brooks and advised clips are 40p each and I would need 150. Told someone would ring me back but no one did. Prior to making the purchase I was on a chat line checking availability and delivery time to Limerick. It was worse than useless as I was told I’d have to place an order before they could give me this info.
Hi Mike,

Really sorry you had a bad experience.

I will amend our description to make it clear that clips are sold separate.

I have also sent you an email, if I can help you with anything let me know.

Lorraine
Terrible customer service. Paid for delivery and ended up having to drive to collect the product from their store as they would not be in my county for weeks. I was never refunded my delivery fee either. Would not recommend Brooks.
Hi,

Really sorry you had a bad experience. We do aim to deliver orders as quick as possible but due to distance from our branch some orders take a little longer.

A refund has been issued for your delivery charge.

Lorraine
items ordered and paid for online. Received e-mail saying that the materials were delivered to the store for collection. Phoned store, they were not there as had been 'left off the delivery truck' from Dublin. Ended up getting a refund in store and buying an alternative. Would not buy online with Brooks again. Service in the store was good, but online experience is very poor.
Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry you had a bad online experience, this is not the norm & we do try our best to get the product to the customer (or selected branch) as quick as possible.

Lorraine
After ordering online and believing that the timber was at the depot, it wasn't. Had to buy a saw to cut the timber do it would fit into the van.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.40 based on 109 reviews