Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
First visit, really surprised with how much stock was available, very happy with service, Staff were very friendly, polite and professional. Will most definitely be making use of the Store again in the near future :)
I have used Brooks 4 times. First time i did an online order. I'm only a few kilometres from the local store and everything was in stock but it took a few weeks to deliver, so last time i would do that. Second time i did a 'click and collect' order. Again everything was in stock but didn't receive any email for days on order status and had to call them. I was told its ready so went to collect. 3rd time i went to the store....As a non-trade customer i felt intimated by the staff and were not interested or helpful in any of my purchases. I ordered 8 sheets of plywood in the store and backed my trailer into the warehouse for collection. The staff in the warehouse told me that they don't have any plywood in stock. I went back into the store asking why they sold it to me if they don't have it...to which i got no reply except a refund.

I have not and will not use them again. Currently going to McMahons builder providers for all materials and very happy with them. Nice knowledgeable staff and very pleasant to deal with.
Brooks are always a pleasure to deal with. Really sound and reliable delivery
Staff in the main building were helpful and attentive, but the chap in the warehouse was rude and ignored me for about 5 mins. All he had to do was look across and say "I'll be with you in a minute". Needs to learn how to treat customers who are not in the trade with a bit of respect and basic manners.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.46 based on 340 reviews