Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Bit of a long delivery time for the cost of the delivery but very happy none the less.. I'll be a returning customer
Ordering was easy and delivery was a day early and dropped off within 10 minutes. A really good experience with zero hassle. Great value too
Very happy overall but thought €50 delivery charge a little steep.
It would be nice to know if an item was out of stock before an order turns up with something missing. Other than that great service.
Packaging was a bit shaky ... the items didn't have enough padding inside the box not to move around.
The length of wood that I ordered online was not available in the size I ordered so had to re-order at the counter. Staff were helpful but online purchasing system could be improved
Very quick delivery but I wasn't informed when items were delivered. I am not sure if the issue is with Brooks or the courier, but the items were left in front of the house, where I don't live yet. There were big plasterboards left there for a day or 2 I can't say, protected with a sheet, but just got lucky I stopped by the house before it rains. Same with a big box left in front of the house, that could have been stolen.
Very satisfactory, Pricing was good, Product supplied as per advertised and delivery service was very prompt
No complaints from my side
Good online service and goods delivered on time.
Overall a great store, however the Click & Collect option saves very little time as you still have to queue for a person at the counter and as for getting served in the warehouse/yard, there appears to be no queuing system at all. But I'll be back!
Good selection of materials available to order via the website for delivery.
The stock available in stock dose not match what’s available on the website - the lads in store couldn’t do enough to help me and and get me sorted. Thanks.
Price ok, product average, Small issue resolved very quickly. Very pleasant staff. Good company to deal with.
Ordered some decking recently and it was delivered after 7 days but I got no correspondence whatsoever from Brooks as to a delivery date/time and fortunately my wife just happened to be home when truck arrived. It was well packaged and a very helpful driver which was a bonus.
Great website. The more items listed (with prices) then the more lightly I will be to purchase more than I planned (to avail of free delivery). Great helpful delivery driver.....went out of his way to ensure i got my order!
Giving the current circumstances the customer service was very good and the products are good also. Will use brooks again.
Great Service and prompt delivery, I would use them again
good service.
Good experience, only dropped a star as 1 of the 3 radiators i ordered arrived damaged but was still usable. Everything else was perfect.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.45 based on 354 reviews