Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
I took delivery of some rough treated wood from Brooks for a turf shed i was building.
Very pleased with both the wood and the fact that they delivered it to my door. Good people to deal with and i will be returning to them again very soon.
Excellent service delivery was on time. Timber was excellent quality
Top scores for super value and fast delivery. This is how online retail should be! Keep up good work!
Price ok, product average, Small issue resolved very quickly. Very pleasant staff. Good company to deal with.
At the first time I was ordering everything was perfect (quality, price, fast delivery) but with the following 3 orders was some problems. (Timbers were worst quality, some parts were green, some of them were even broken )
Sometimes I got e-mail about something was out of Stock, sometimes I got something else instead of without asking me. Also would be good to know in advance which day I will receive my order.
I was not at home twice and nobody told me an estimated date about delivery.

Not blaming, I know it was a hard period for everyone but some things could be improved.
I would definetely recommend to order from here if everything goes as the first time. :)
Excellent products, helpful professional staff.
Brought paneling and got it delivered to home. Excellent service throughout. Would easily use again for the next piece of work!
I entered an order for collection but received no email indicating it was ready for collection. Staff on the order number were able to sort it out, but there seems to be an issue with collect orders on the website and it's not the first issue I've had. Previously my account disappeared, and with information on previous orders which I was relying on to help creating new orders.
Good and promt service provided to me. Recommends Brooks to all.
Excellent service and very efficient given the challenging Covid obstacles.
Excellent support service and prompt delivery. Thank you!
Great service
I want to lodge a complaint about the poor quality of the materials supplied to me for Order.

There was significant warping in the "44X100MM (2x4) WHITEWOOD ROUGH TREATED FSC®2 4.8M (16')" and particularly in the "22X100MM (1x4) WHITEWOOD PLANED 4.8M (16')".

The "22X100MM (1x4) WHITEWOOD PLANED 4.8M (16')" was roughly cut in half prior to delivery.

This represents a very poor service by Brooks, which is not acceptable.
Very good service and l did not have to Waite long before l had a delivery

Andrew Alderton
Super company inTullamore.. And very good team, thank you..
Ordered some decking recently and it was delivered after 7 days but I got no correspondence whatsoever from Brooks as to a delivery date/time and fortunately my wife just happened to be home when truck arrived. It was well packaged and a very helpful driver which was a bonus.
Delivered goods with promised 3 days during COVID-19 lockout. Very happy with the service
First class service, delivery faster than expected in difficult times, good prices, excellent customer service allowed me to add to online order over phone. Used Brooks twice now and will use again
Service very slow
Order changed without prior consent
When correct produce was available it took over 5 days to get it
Driver didn’t seem to want to any work.

Very poor all round
I ordered birch ply from Brooks and I was really happy with the delivery.
Delivery time was really quick and the product quality was really good too.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.44 based on 172 reviews