Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
As usual, first class service from the staff in Brooks. Minimal delays and always very good stock levels.
Delivery was very fast.
Nice helpful staff at the counter and in the yard. My first time there. Have been to smith’s and Dublin providers a few times in the past where I’ve felt a little intimidated by staff as. DIY’er. Much nicer experience in Brooks I must say. Also vale as good as or better than above competition. Thanks
The timber I ordered arrived on time and in good condition.
Very fast delivery, easy to use process. No issues whatsoever, top notch!
Convenient location. Good price and extremely helpful and friendly staff.
Unlike most places these days, they delivered on the exact day they said. Very very good.
I have used brooks a number of times and I have never had a bad experience. There delivery drivers and customer service has always been great.
In store price is not the same as their online price and they don’t price match the website which is pain when you then need to stand at the counter order online and then wait for the cashier to receive your online order.
The ultimate customer first experience. Front end to back end the service delivery exceeded my expectations.
I found the staff both inside the building and outside in the yard very helpful. One staff member in particular made great effort to find what I was looking for.
Recommended
Glad to be able to source ordinary gravel for our drive.
Excellent service from very helpful and friendly staff.
Super fast delivery and Happy with purchase even though I haven't used it but it seems to work perfectly. The name of spear&jackson would leave me confident. Would definitely deal again.
I ordered insulation from brooks. I was able to have it delivered at a time that suited me. They also organised to collect some I didn't need ( with a charge ). I would recommend Brooks and would use them again.
Product arrived in reasonable time but tracking leaves a bit to be desired unless you sign up apparently.
Online buying was so simple and information on products was accurate.
very easy to deal with, all stock ready at the correct time frame.
As a DIY'er I cannot fault the service of Brooks. The quality of the sheet material I relied was perfect. The delivery was right on time too. Well Done.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.4 based on 468 reviews