Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Order delivered on time, pleased with service
Did a click and collect order last week. When arriving at the store the order was not ready for collection, I had to get the items myself from various parts of the store and yard and when I went to collect the final items on the order they were not in stock which the website had allowed me to buy a couple of hours earlier this resulted in having to que up for see a sales assistant and have my order amended so I could take a similar product. Altogether over an hour between the store and yard collecting my items which I thought would be ready for collection. Very bad experience and won't be returning to or recommending burkes.
Awesome, quick and easy to deal with, cheapest decking I could find
Excellent service.
Brilliant service. Items arrived to West South Connemara within 2 days of order.
Excellent service, small problem with window board size but sorted out quickly without any fuss
Great company nothing but praise DPD lost our package and they sent me a replacement. Thanks so much
I was trying to source 20mm rebar for a project and I ordered it online and found their website very easy to understand and use and I will definitely use them again
Quality products, friendly service.
Bit of a long delivery time for the cost of the delivery but very happy none the less.. I'll be a returning customer
Really quick delivery
All items arrived one day early.
I purchased a door and a handle set box online last week through Brooks. The order went through perfect online as the website was easy to navigate, and recieved my confirmation email. A member of staff even rang me to check what time I would be in to collect the order. When I went to collect it, the man in the shop was very unprofessional and told me ‘No, sorry you got that wrong we don’t have that door in stock it has to be ordered’. When I told him the website said that there was1 in stock in Cork and a member of staff rang to tell me it was there and asked what time I was coming, again he told me I must be wrong and that you can’t trust anything on that website. After asking him to check it with the man who rang me, it turned out the door was there and I was right, with no apology for his mixup. When I got it home and we started to hang the door we noticed it was damaged, but couldn’t be bothered bringing if it back to deal with staff who are that unprofessional. It’s unacceptable in this day and age of people using a click and collect service and trying to avoid too much public interactions to not have a proper and adequate click and collect service in place. Except the door I ordered was only available in Brooks, I would be hesitant to choose them over another local provider.
great service as always and staff very helpful to accomodate needs.
I have bought off Brooks in the past and try to avoid buying off them because of the abysmal customer service when you are onsite. This time I thought that by buying an item online, it would be ready for me as a quick pickup. This was not the case. I was sent out to the yard to look for the item, no staff were visible. I waited for 15 minutes in the middle of the yard but still no help. I then started walking deeper in to the yard and found 3 staff member having a smoke behind the last timber racking aisle. I asked them to help me access my order and then asked if they have a facility to cut it to size. He asked me if I brought a saw. I did as I doubted they would offer. He then said I should fire away and went back to having his smoke with the boys. Will not be returning.
Fast service, and good communications from store and delivery driver.
Chat service is useless, I cant get answer to a simple question: is the branch closed for lunch or not? Does anyone in Brooks know what "Click and collect" service means? In my opinion Brooks provide a pay online service only!!Because after a customer places an order on line, they must wait a few days then send an email regarding order status. When they reply that the order is ready at the branch you have to go through all the steps of a normal sale: first visit sales counter then cashier then wait at warehouse collection point. This to me was just a regular sale and there was no need to go through the online process which now seems like just a waste of 2 days. I think it would be easier to go straight to the branch and skip the click and collect process
Delivery was on time and the driver was courteous very happy
Excellent service and price.
First visit, really surprised with how much stock was available, very happy with service, Staff were very friendly, polite and professional. Will most definitely be making use of the Store again in the near future :)
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.44 based on 359 reviews