Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Arrived earlier than expected Very pleased Thanks Brooks
My order arrived 3 days late, no communication from company office to inform me if this or when the delivery actually arrived. I’ll pay more for items with a different company next as I won’t use Brooks again.
All good. Ordered online and delivered as promised.
Really disappointed with the quality of the plywood. It's warped, and the faces are really poor quality. Very uneven and lots of defects.
Priced timber on the website and it was €56. Around 2 weeks later I went to the shop in Sandyford and ordered the timber, they told me it would be €147. I asked why so expensive and was told the price increased. I decided not to buy it, went home and looked on the website and still €56, only then I realised I could buy and pay online so in the end I got it for €56. Don't go to the counter staff if you can avoid it
Ordered and paid for on 6 July, due for delivery ( appreciate pandemic doesn't help) on 14 July. Had call to say two items are not in stock. but would be couriered following day. No sign. Three of five items delivered two missing, called yesterday, told they would call me back ... still waiting. Delivery guy was great and the site works well with great choice. But I cant do the job without the materials.
Staff is a very helpful.
ive used brookes a number of times and always got great advice from the staff especially brookes on the ballyboggan rd in finglas
Delivered stud work timber was crooked and cracked. Was told there is nothing they can do about it, as their timber is stored outdoors…
Great service and quality products for all your needs.
Great availability, competitive price, delivery a little slow to confirm, but efficient when dispatched.
Simple to order Decent price Delivered on the day promised V. Helpful delivery guy
Very good quality plywood and great service from Brooks Timber. My husband could not collect the sheets as they were too huge to fit a small car and the shop assistant was very helpful in setting a quick and prompt delivery to our house. Thanks again
Purchased hardwood decking. Staff were very helpful when specific lengths were unavailable. Would recommend.
1. Your Website needs attention in terms of the Headings/Description of Goods and where the actual goods are situated under the different columns. 2. Your method of having to queue to get the payment authorised is a waste of time because customers have to queue to get this done. Assuming you are using Realex or one of the modern payment systems, all that should be required is proof of ID or a letter of authorisation to collect the goods if a person is collecting the goods on behalf of a Company.
Great pricing offered by Counter Sales, delivery was really professional aswell - driver making effort to simplify my life when offloading at my property, what a pleasure.
Great service, item delivered very quickly.
The timbre were warped and three planks arrived in the incorrect size. The fact that the wood was warped was a real let down and really put me off building the acoustic panels I needed them for, but what could I do, I had to build them like that. Shame.
Great choice of timber available at competitive prices with excellent on time delivery service. Well done to all concerned.
Website said opening times wee 8am Saturday. I arrived at 8:15 and it didn't open until 9. I then went in with my online order details and was told to head outside to 'the lads' and they would give me my order. I met one of 'the lads' outside. He looked at me like I had 2 heads and told me I needed a docket. I explained I'd been sent out to him from the guy inside and this was an online order. I attempted to show him my order. He accused me of having an attitude. I was just shocked by this guy. He was way out of order. I won't be coming back.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.41 based on 406 reviews