Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
I found the sales staff friendly and professional and the delivery driver a young man was a credit to you
Suggest you attach a forklift to your trucks just like Homeland.
Delighted with the service I received.
Helpful and polite.
Very helpful and goods delivered ahead of expected delivery time
Great services. Ordered online for collection and it was easy to drop in and pick up the pre-prepared order.
Easy fast service both on the collection and delivery.
Very good and professional service
Very prompt delivery and helpful unloading. Quality of goods up to standard as usual
Very satisfactory, Pricing was good, Product supplied as per advertised and delivery service was very prompt
I had to collect concrete blocks. Staff on checkin, shop and warehouse very helpful.
No complaints from my side
All products were good
Great to deal with, very professional.
Delighted with my worktop, and Philips the delivery man was really helpful, excellent service all round!
Delivery was really quick and delivery man was excellent .thanks
One of the items I ordered was not in stock, this was not mentioned prior to purchase. When contacted I was told it won't be in stock for at least 6 weeks and even then the rep wasn't sure if it would be available at that point. I subsequently cancelled that item.
Everything else was good and delivered in good order.
Hi Martin,

I tried to get you on the phone, if you could please contact me to discuss.

Regards

Brooks
Service was very good and the staff were super efficient and very helpful could not be more happy them.
Very straight forward and Greta website for ordering products. Goods arrived a few days later - excellent service!
Good online service and goods delivered on time.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.45 based on 275 reviews