Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Excellent service delivered ahead of advertised available date.
Great communication from the delivery driver and he was extremely helpful.
Thank you Brooks.
Brilliant fast service
I am happ with the online shopping section, they deliver the good I want good and even I order something wrong I also can arrange my goods return, the staff Lorraine is helpful, thanks a lot! Now I just wait for my refund, I will reorder again when weather more better. Thanks Yuen yee
Excellent customer service and prices wont be beaten highly recommended
Waiting for service, directed to yard, nobody around
Excellent service! I ordered an electric shower on Monday morning and it arrived in Wednesday. Perfect condition, good price and I'd happily recommend Brooks to anyone.
Good selection of materials available to order via the website for delivery.
Excellent service from buying online (by my 14 year old!) to getting it delivered fast, one happy boy on Xmas morning, much needed supply’s to repair Hurleys!!
Excellent service
Lovely staff who dont ignore you or make you feel anymore clueless than you actual are :)
Hi,
I drove 15 mile to pick-up the items I reserved to find they were out of stock which was disappointing.
I am currently waiting on the items to be posted out to me but as of yet this hasn't happened.
Hi Mark,

Really sorry the item was not available when you got to the branch, we did ship this item to you on 04/12/20. Tracking details have been sent via email.

Please contact sales@brooksgroup.ie if you have any queries.

Brooks
Amazing products, great customer service.
Hi Jayme,

Thank you for your feedback.

Brooks
excellent service, competitive price and great to access information at the weekend about stocking rates at the various stores. You can plan ahead quickly and the click and collect worked well
Thank you for your feedback Tom.

Brooks
Absolutely no problems at all with Brooks, very professional and came with my delivery when they said they would. I would highly recommend them ....
What a waste of time prep ordering because it wasn't ready when I got there and when I arrived in the shop every one scattered rather than help, which I have heard since is normal. First and last time giving ye my business.
Partial delivery , 7 days on waiting on the rest of if
Hi Damien,

Really sorry you haven't received your complete order. I will look into this & come back to you.

Brooks
Well done all in Brooks , My order delivered spot on time.
Good price, good selection and delivered without delay. Excellent.
Very disappointed I put in my order 17th November and I haven't received it yet. Service is very bad
Excellent service and delivery. Thank you
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.43 based on 238 reviews