Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Delivered earlier than expected and the 16ft long treated 4x2's were nice and straight. No bows or twist at all. Delivery driver was very friendly and dropped the wood exactly where I needed it."
"Great service."
"Great on line service. Fencing delivered the next day. Great customer service from delivery man and to top it all fencing is great quality and price verses competeters. Highly recommended 👍"
"Fantastic service. Very accommodating and great value"
"Very helpful and accommodating. Customer service communicated well and efficiently. Order arrived on time and as described. Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service, product and price"
"Customer service, online chat and response times incredibly impressive. Lorraine Notaro and her team sorted me out in a very professional and prompt manner after I had made an error in my order. Would recommend the service to anyone."
"Unfortunately ,the cement sand mix product packing was punctured and the mixture had set and is therefore useless. Not very satisfactory . Philip"
"Used the on-line ordering system to order a mixed selection of timber. It was delivered on a pallet, on time in full, mostly covered. Would definitely reorder."
"The quality of initial contact to material is perfect, the service on the day was very enjoyable! The team went above and beyond to help us when we were struggling to fit everything in the car. Thank you!"
"Easy buy, quick delivery."
"Ordered online. Website was easy to use so no hassle filling the basket and checking out. Order was delivered within stated time. Driver took care to stack and cover materials carefully as I wasn't there to do so, much appreciated."
"Good fast service and goods as described. Minimum delivery charge makes small orders not viable, but happy with service."
"Prompt and efficient."
"Wood is nice but very bowed! Delivery good. Staff very helpful."
"The guys were extra helpful and him me organise the products in my van as I didn't have enough space. Would totally recommend."
"The prices these guys offer is very good and I would have given them 5 stars, but the fact that you have to spend 300 Euro in order to get free delivery is steep I think. I need more stuff but this will only amount to about 200 Euro, now I need to source it from somewhere else unfortunately. Except for this small issue, I think they are great and good quality material!"
"Great product"
"The online help pre-ordering was excellent, but having been told my item was in stock I had a phone call en-route to collect to say stock had to be transferred from another location. ON the day I collected there was a long wait to have my order picked."
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews