Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
First class service, delivery faster than expected in difficult times, good prices, excellent customer service allowed me to add to online order over phone. Used Brooks twice now and will use again
Service very slow
Order changed without prior consent
When correct produce was available it took over 5 days to get it
Driver didn’t seem to want to any work.

Very poor all round
I ordered birch ply from Brooks and I was really happy with the delivery.
Delivery time was really quick and the product quality was really good too.
Great website. The more items listed (with prices) then the more lightly I will be to purchase more than I planned (to avail of free delivery).
Great helpful delivery driver.....went out of his way to ensure i got my order!
Ordered this timber during the pandemic and the order was processed and delivered promptly. The driver, Bert Coughlan was excellent and helped offload and put the timber into the garden.
Customer service in Brooks Sligo was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and helped me get the right products. Prompt delivery too.
Had everything we needed and fast delivery would recommend to friends
Giving the current circumstances the customer service was very good and the products are good also. Will use brooks again.
I have used brooks since I bought my house 25 years ago, I find the staff helpful always give good advise when asked and reasonably priced,
Very professional they do what it says on the tin !
Excellent service-easy to order and the delivery was prompt and efficient
Very happy with my order. Was kept informed of delivery and items delivered were exactly as expected. Ordering online was also very clear and easy.
Excellent service from time of phone call
Bery good delivery time given current climate. Also Lorraine in custoner service was very quick at getting back to me on a query.
Fast and perfect
Excellent service from online ordering to delivery.
Thank you so much for my delivery which was on time and the price was very reasonable.
Great Service and prompt delivery, I would use them again
I placed my order on Friday evening and the order was delivered on Monday morning. The delivery guys was very helpful ensuring that the delivery was placed in the most convenient place for me. I'll be ordering again from Brooks.
Excellent service, Product dispatched and delivered very quickly
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.44 based on 155 reviews