Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Ordered online and delivered next day. Excellent service and good prices for online shopping."
"Great service and quality produce"
"Easy to order, smooth delivery"
"Good service,will use again."
"Good pricing, delivery was exactly as requested."
"ordered on line and pick up collection same day . no problems and staff very pleasant. Joe Byrne"
"Deliveries arrived on time and the driver was extremely helpful in positioning materials, etc. I would happily recommend Brooks."
"Great service. Delivered very quickly and free as I was spending a certain amount. Will use again."
"The 6 doors were delivered fast but one was damaged - I am still following up with them to get a replacement but their response is slow and some emails are unanswered. This is disappointing."
"Very easy to deal with. They sent me the wrong size timber but one phone call to Lorraine and they collected the timber and supplied me with longer ones immediately."
"Good value quality products delivered as per agreed schedule. No hassle online buying experience."
"I would recommend dealing with them .and great aftersales"
"Delivered next day ! Good value also."
"items ordered and paid for online. Received e-mail saying that the materials were delivered to the store for collection. Phoned store, they were not there as had been 'left off the delivery truck' from Dublin. Ended up getting a refund in store and buying an alternative. Would not buy online with Brooks again. Service in the store was good, but online experience is very poor."
Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry you had a bad online experience, this is not the norm & we do try our best to get the product to the customer (or selected branch) as quick as possible.

Regards

Lorraine
"Great idea updating your website with prices, its a fantastic facility, but unfortunately not all aspects of this project have been completed or seen through. The prices online are different to the in store prices (in Cork). When questioned in store they were not able to match the online prices..... so I had to make my order online in my car, select store pick up, then wait for order confirmation, go back into the shop and pick up my receipt to go outside and collect my items... way too overly complicated, a very frustrating client experience due to 1 simple issue... constant pricing, I love the fact that your prices are online, its a great asset to your company, but please get the prices right across online and in store, or at the very least if someone questions price allow the store to match the price."
"Very pleased with the shower and very pleased with the refund as the shower was on special offer,will use them again"
Hi Anthony,

All our prices state excluding VAT, if you let me know which ad you seen I can check this.

Regards

Lorraine
"Order was delivered only 12 hours after being ordered. Guys you are raising standards here... this is a dangerous game :) Will be back for more."
"I've ordered some timber online hoping to get it ready by the time I get to the place. But it appeared I have to wait for the message that it is ready for the collection. It took 2 days... So in my particular case it would be quicker to just drop by and order in store.... Which make no sense."
"Got some marine plywood online, it was delivered from Dublin to the local store in an acceptable time and at a good price. People were friendly, answered all my questions, communicated clearly and once in the shop I got help to lift and load the material onto my car. They also showed me other timber I may need for my project. Although they do not stock what I need they were happy to show me around and explain. Will certainly buy again from Brooks."
"An email about day/time of delivery would have been helpful."
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.42 based on 59 reviews