Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
"Requested delivery on a specified day and everything was delivered pre9:30am."
"ordered 25 rolls insulation on Thursday big and bulky good price delivered Monday afternoon rural location, very pleased."
"Store service in Tullamore was excellent. My only gripe would be why the stock was cheaper to purchase online than in store. I had to purchase an additional piece of OSB3 to complete my job the following weekend and the cost in store was dearer than the individual cost online the previous weekend.?"
"Cheaper than items in local area, plus free delivery. Brooks delivery driver very polite and efficient. I will be using Brooks again when required."
"Great customer service, couldn't do enough to help me. Prompt delivery"
"Great service and quick delivery. The web shop is easy to understand and the ordered good (an electric shower) arrived after 24 hours. Great shopping experience !"
"Excellent quailty great service speedy delivery I would recommend highly"
"Delivery arrived as indicated and was fine BUT it was just left in the garden on a pallet for us to sort out by ourselves. Given that it consisted of multiple 8x4 ft sheets of plasterboard and bags of adhesive powder, which is susceptible to weather and so had to be moved immediately (by the one person at home at the time, in his sixties) some assistance in moving items when delivered would have been appreciated. Especially given delivery charges which are not insignificant. I would be reluctant to order any large items from your company in future for the aforementioned reasons."
"Fast delivery, good quality material, very helpful driver when he delivered"
"Bought 6 boxes of Junkers flooring delivered t Limerick. Was not advised that clips are not supplied with the boxes. Rang Brooks and advised clips are 40p each and I would need 150. Told someone would ring me back but no one did. Prior to making the purchase I was on a chat line checking availability and delivery time to Limerick. It was worse than useless as I was told I’d have to place an order before they could give me this info."
Hi Mike,

Really sorry you had a bad experience.

I will amend our description to make it clear that clips are sold separate.

I have also sent you an email, if I can help you with anything let me know.

Regards

Lorraine
"Excellent choice of quality products at great prices. Everything ready for pickup at store and great help from all the staff."
"Terrible customer service. Paid for delivery and ended up having to drive to collect the product from their store as they would not be in my county for weeks. I was never refunded my delivery fee either. Would not recommend Brooks."
Hi,

Really sorry you had a bad experience. We do aim to deliver orders as quick as possible but due to distance from our branch some orders take a little longer.

A refund has been issued for your delivery charge.

Regards

Lorraine
"Great price delivered to my door with no fuss impressed with tge service and products i recieved"
"Fast delivery, quality of material was excellent and very helpful delivery driver. Much appreciated."
"Very happy with timber and delivery"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, friendly staff. Keep up the good work."
"Excellent service very easy to deal with delivered to arklow driver was a nice guy and arrived on time"
"Product available in-store very quickly. Efficient collection service."
"Excellent range of products and prices competitive. Delivery options explained very clearly and delivery driver very friendly, reliable and courteous. Very clear website for ordering online and the 'chat' feature very useful."
"Excellent service"