Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
I am happ with the online shopping section, they deliver the good I want good and even I order something wrong I also can arrange my goods return, the staff Lorraine is helpful, thanks a lot! Now I just wait for my refund, I will reorder again when weather more better. Thanks Yuen yee
Excellent customer service and prices wont be beaten highly recommended
Excellent service! I ordered an electric shower on Monday morning and it arrived in Wednesday. Perfect condition, good price and I'd happily recommend Brooks to anyone.
Excellent service from buying online (by my 14 year old!) to getting it delivered fast, one happy boy on Xmas morning, much needed supply’s to repair Hurleys!!
Excellent service
Lovely staff who dont ignore you or make you feel anymore clueless than you actual are :)
Amazing products, great customer service.
Hi Jayme,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards

Brooks
excellent service, competitive price and great to access information at the weekend about stocking rates at the various stores. You can plan ahead quickly and the click and collect worked well
Thank you for your feedback Tom.

Regards

Brooks
Absolutely no problems at all with Brooks, very professional and came with my delivery when they said they would. I would highly recommend them ....
Well done all in Brooks , My order delivered spot on time.
Good price, good selection and delivered without delay. Excellent.
Excellent service and delivery. Thank you
Very efficient indeed. Thanks
Picked out what I wanted online. Paid for it. It arrived quickly. Perfect. Driver even gave me a half an hours notice that he was delivering.
Great click and collect service
I ordered 5L tec 7 roof repair online, unfortunately the container got damaged in transit and the contents were exposed to the air and had gone off. However, Brooks sent me a replacement tin arriving within 2 working days of my contacting them.
Excellent service and will definitely use them again.
Fast delivery good costumer service. Good product I'll use it again for sure
Excellent service, Great Prices, Fast delivery. Thank you.
Excellent friendly service.
Very helpful when I arrived to collect purchase.
Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and super fast delivery
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.42 based on 236 reviews