Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Very disappointed I put in my order 17th November and I haven't received it yet. Service is very bad
Excellent service and delivery. Thank you
Very efficient indeed. Thanks
Picked out what I wanted online. Paid for it. It arrived quickly. Perfect. Driver even gave me a half an hours notice that he was delivering.
Great click and collect service
I ordered 5L tec 7 roof repair online, unfortunately the container got damaged in transit and the contents were exposed to the air and had gone off. However, Brooks sent me a replacement tin arriving within 2 working days of my contacting them.
Excellent service and will definitely use them again.
Ordering was fine however, I did request for the delivery to be made on a certain date. The delivery was then made the next working day following the order and was just left in the garden exposed to the elements. I was not notified the delivery was made and only found the delivery my chance as I was not expecting it for another week.
Staff in the main building were helpful and attentive, but the chap in the warehouse was rude and ignored me for about 5 mins. All he had to do was look across and say "I'll be with you in a minute". Needs to learn how to treat customers who are not in the trade with a bit of respect and basic manners.
Poor Delivery Service: No delivery arrangements made despite saying this on their website - forgot one item also. Wouldn’t order for delivery again.
Fast delivery good costumer service. Good product I'll use it again for sure
Excellent service, Great Prices, Fast delivery. Thank you.
Excellent friendly service.
Very helpful when I arrived to collect purchase.
Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and super fast delivery
Competitive prices, great customer service, quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Excellent service
Big choice, reasonable prices, friendly staff.
Website easy to use , delivery on time , good quality
I ordered a mix of insulation and timber online and it arrived 2 days later which was great. The driver was very friendly and he expertly placed everything using the winch in a convenient location. Excellent service and great website. Frank Holohan
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards

Brooks
On time and everything as requested
Thank you for your feedback.

Regards

Brooks
Excellent, prompt service. Driver was very helpful.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.43 based on 240 reviews