Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Ordered 3 items online and was phoned after I paid to tell me it was not in stock.Then I arrived to be told a second item was not in stock.Safe to say until the online stock is correct I won’t be using this again.
Professional, competitively priced and great to deal with!
Great store, great lads very helpful. Always great experience in there
Well I was sent an option to review my service and I havnt been sent my order yet so that's not a good sign! As of writing it's a week late!
Excellent customer service. Ordered a shower from Brooks & John promptly delivered it,48 km from store. Thanks to all
Very quick delivery
Product delivered on time and was of a good quality.
Ordering was easy and delivery was a day early and dropped off within 10 minutes. A really good experience with zero hassle. Great value too
Product was excellent but deli cost was expensive for a city delivery
I booked click and collect and nothing was ready It would have being equally as easy to go in and just buy the goods in the shop. I done click and collect to avoid that situation. However in your store there was no advantage in the click and collect whatsoever
Very efficient
Very happy overall but thought €50 delivery charge a little steep.
Easy website to navigate and order on with prompt delivery
It would be nice to know if an item was out of stock before an order turns up with something missing. Other than that great service.
Excellent service, delivery person was very helpful.
order came quickly very happy
Excellent follow up. Received a call very quickly after placing order on line to say it's ready. The order process made it easy to assign another person to pick it up. Good work Tullamore!
Driver was level expert at parking and completing delivery. Fair play
Great service! Items delivered within a in a few days.
Ordered timber for click and collect online only to be told it was sold out when I went to collect
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.44 based on 359 reviews