British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Easy to order. Delivery updates sent regularly by email. The only thing that stops them being a 5 star is they are not using plastic free packaging. Fingers crossed for that to change soon.
Service was on point. The item I purchased was out of stock. I received a call from yourselves to choose an upgraded version of my purchase at no extra cost. That was a nice touch. Many suppliers would have either given me a new lead time or reimbursed me. Delivery was much earlier than expected.
I purchased some cushions pads for my craft . Fantastic quality and great service . Will definitely order again
British Wholesales  5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Quick efficient order and delivery 👍
Excellent bedding, good quality, fast delivery. Certainly be using again for Airbnb.
The staff at British Wholesalers were very helpful and were prompt in answering my questions. They were patient with any changes I needed to make with my order and advised when I had questions.
Fast delivery, very pleased to have finally got my hands on these! Hopefully, they will last for ages...
Excellent service and price for the cushion fillings. Would recommend.
great quality. nice and thick
I am happy with my purchase.
Excellent quality products and speedy delivery. Highly recommend
Very good quality and good price!
Excellent communication and delivery
Excellent service, very pleased with quality of bed linen
Great Quality! Bought the 500gsm bath sheets and hand towels and laundered them straightaway as you do any new towels/linen. They came up way fluffier than when unpacked so glad I didn't pay for 600gsm. Single sheets also amazing quality. These will last in my holiday let for years and years. Very well packaged & really fast service too. Really pleased to have come across BW and wont be wasting my money on the high street anymore. Thank you BW!
We were looking to do all our laundry in-house I I trawled through dozens of sites pricing up bed linens and towels for our small hotel 12 bedrooms, I cane across British Wholesale and they beat the competition hands down.

I would have no hesitation in recommending British Wholesale.

Dave Craven
Director
The Famous Bein Inn
Glenfarg
Perth
Scotland
Great product for the price & speedy delivery would recommend to friend's
Lovely towels and great service thank you. The welsh reindeer retreat. X
These bamboo towels are amazing, ethically sound and so very soft. My clients are loving them as am I as they are so quick to dry. Will definitely be buying more. Thank you British Wholesales
Nice product, good quick delivery, well packed and at a reasonable price.
Would recommend.