British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Super service....very fast turn round.
Quality of towels excellent....will use this company again.
good quality
Product not of quality expected, no returns policy on your website. postage costs not covered. Very disappointing service.
This company has excellent Customer Service; all the way through from order to delivery. I haven't hesitated in returning to order more goods and I certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending British Wholesales to anyone who wants quality, service and fair pricing.
Brilliant service, great value for money and the goods were excellent quality!
Very nice product thick and fluffy arrived in good condition very pleased with this towel
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Very good products. Cushion pad infills.
Delivered on time, good quality product.
Very efficient, good value for money
I was looking for top quality towels and found wonderful 700gsm Egyptian cotton towels at an excellent price. Delivery was very quick. We are delighted with the quality of the towels. I will certainly shop with British Wholesales again.
Ordered on a Sunday - Paid for standard delivery (3 to 5 working days) but delivered just two days later on Tuesday. That's OK in my book.
Beautiful quality, Thank you
Quick & efficient service :)
Excellent fast service and pleased to be using these instead of endless cotton wool.
Quick supply, good price, good quality. Would definitely use again. Packaging could have been a little more secure and logical - finally found the hand towels at the bottom of a big box under other items. As others had taken the delivery it took a few days to confirm that everything was there.
we have still not received our order and have not been told if and when it will be on its way ?
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Another plus, it is not produced in China.
very good service. no issuers with my purchase. despatched quickly.
Great selection and fantastic value for money- bought sheets and blankets for my mum. The blankets are particularly good.
I found B W when I was looking to source cushion inners for my new business venture so I ordered some samples to check size/quality etc. The cushions arrived within a week & I was really pleased with the ‘plumpness’ and general quality so I will be placing a much larger order soon :)
British Wholesales is rated 4.80 based on 611 reviews