Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Ellen Kearns
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Grace Onions
What a stunning piece! I ordered the St. Bridget's cross in 14ct white gold. It is just beautiful. So intricate. I am so delighted with my choice.
Received my first oagham script necklace as a gift years ago! Since then I have purchased 5 more for my Grandaughter’s! Beautiful jewelry, great service. Highly recommend them
Really helpful staff - queried if the name engraving was correct and they replied immediately - and the engraving was perfect- no delay - great service
Awesome service and a super quick delivery. Thanks a lot!
The beautiful braclet I bought for my wife’s birthday was received with surprise and joy. It is a quality piece.
This is not are first purchase from Brian de Staic and will not be our last.
I recently purchased a set of earrings as a gift for a family member. I made a request to help me "sneak it past" so the receiver wouldn't know what it was. They fulfilled the request and with the highest quality and I am truly grateful! I can't wait to give this on Christmas. I would definitely recommend and support a truly great business! 10/10
Love the earrings! When will the triangle earrings in the photos be available in your new collection. They caught my eye right away but I don’t see them on the website. Best to you this holiday season.
Great service - quick response to my queries, sent custom pictures (needed different view) and shipped quickly.... and the products are lovely too !
Delighted once again another fantastic piece of jewellery love your work. Always get compliments on your jewellery whether I'm in work or outside of it. Can't wait to order more in new year.
Go raibh maith agat.
Delighted with the silver Ogham pendant that I bought for my daughter for Xmas. Good quality and arrived quickly following my order.
Excellent response to initial query followed by a beautiful rendering of our discussion. All arrived exactly as indicated and in time for Christmas. Really faultless. thank you.
I have quite a few pieces collected over the years and so it was without hesitation that I turned to Brian de Staic for my daughters 21st birthday gift. A piece that is modern enough for her age, but that also has a tie to her roots and her surroundings. Will definately not be the last item I buy.
Beautiful Irish jewellery at reasonable prices
As usual a brilliant, first class service! Always a pleasure to buy products no matter what time of year and a great online, prompt response. Thanks to Brian and staff - greatly appreciated.
I have always found staff friendly and good with advice and the finished product is exceptional.firm believer of supporting Irish products and Brian is an excellent example of quality.
I have purchased a couple of items from Brian de Staic, all gifts that were beautifully crafted and loved and cherished by the receivers.
The quality of the items is always excellent. Everything is so unique, whats not to love?
Beautiful pair of sterling silver Claddagh earrings. Lovely detail.
the earing where great my wife and daughters loved them great price better quality
Came so quickly. Ordered the 1st and came the 9th. I love it and will be ordering from again
I received my ‘Ogham’ pendant in a matter of days. Beautifully presented and the pendant is absolutely wonderful. I love it. So much so I’m ordering another one for my sister.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,140 reviews