BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

I have already done this
Breaker Link were fine but having paid for the item a week ago I today received a refund from the supplier with no item being delivered and no contact to say why or why being refunded
I advertised for the spare part that I required and within the hour I had several offers. I phoned and paid by credit card and was quoted a 'next day' delivery. The following morning I received a text from the carrier informing me that delivery would be made between 09.00 hrs and 10.00 hrs which it was. Needless to say, I am very impressed !
Easy to use and instant quotes
The man that delivered the wheels was very polite and courteous ,
Did what they said
Most Breakers try too charge more than there real value
The dealer was very helpful with my request
Everything was ok apart from poor description of the door and lack of pictures of it from the seller. Althought there were no dents on it, It still wasnt in a good condition.
This was my first purchase via BreakerLink. A second order is on the way. Staff, especially Neil was extremely helpful. Parts fitted and my Van is like new again.
Thanks Neil.
BreakerLink were very quick to respond with potential suppliers of the part needed at good prices. Unfortunately the delivery of the ordered part has upto now taken 7days and still no delivery!
People are friendly and willing to assist. I found them very helpful.
Great service. Right item delivered. Unfortunately had to send back because I had to return the car I bought. Return process was smooth as well though I had to bear the return cost. Over all great service. Will recommend.
Thank you for the assistance and it was easy to find the right parts in short space of time
Very helpful
The first company to respond I accepted there quote and ordered the part,they took my money but then cancelled my order. I then got 2nd quote and that was a lot easier than previous and parts dispatched next day with no problems.
We will review it when we receive the part
Great service, although some of your recommended client's are not.
No problem with breakerlink but some of the prices quoted were on the brink of extortionate, and I question how much some of them say postage will cost?
I did however get a good price and am happy with that, thanks.
Was well happy with my purchase.
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,071 reviews