Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"The call centre in Red Hill took too long to answer calls, 15 mins to initially get through then another 15 mins on hold waiting to be put through to the International Team, also the call centre not returning calls to advise us as to what was being done. We felt very isolated and had to take matters into our own hands in sorting out a garage to get the car repaired and making the decision to get the car home temporarily repaired as the repatriation was going to be complicated and timely . Some good points, a taxi to the hire car company was with us within 1.5 hrs of being towed to the breakdown yard, the hire car was avail to us for 6 days"
"Purchasing was easy shame that I have had to wait over 3 hours for breakdown to come out to a lone young lady. Mechanic was good but have now been waiting an hour for recovery truck to arrive !"
"Time wasted as mechanic eventually arrived without any knowledge of what theproblem was. This was after 3 phone calls"
"14/12/2015.I had to wait more than three hour on motorway M20 then assisted from M20 to M25 lakeside service where I spent cold night and waited until 7:00 A.M. I also had to pay £15 for parking and no body offered me hotel or other services . Over all waiting time is seven hour ,thanks God I was not with my family otherwise it was more horrible for me."
"No a great service as the first recovery company to come out to my van couldn't get it started but he didn't have a charging pack that was charged. Failing to start the van the recovery man attempted to get my van on a flat bed home without success so I was then left for around 45 not knowing what was happening, I then had to ring breakdown assist to try find out what would happen next. A second breakdown company was then sent to my location who were very helpful in getting me home with my van but they did not even try to get the van started. After being flat bedded home I learnt from my local garage that it was simply a flat battery. So all in all not the best breakdown experience and I would not renew my cover again with breakdown assist"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,053 reviews