Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"The first time I needed the service, I was called back after around 15 mins to be told it would be around 4 hours before anyone could get to me. This was in Sussex at 7pm.... Not 3am the Outer Hebrides. I definitely cannot recommend this company."
"Good price but a business card with all relevant phone numbers would be nice for my wallet"
"Phoned to add cover for Ireland.Was dealt with promptly and efficiently and at a very reasonable price too."
"I have no other companies to compare to but I did feel that our case was handled very well! All taxis were reimbursed (after a bit of time) Hire cars were all sorted. Overall I felt reassured that hubs were being handled so we could still enjoy our holiday"
"Was easy to sign up and cost was appealing, of course the only real test is when I breakdown, so hopefully if called upon the breakdown service will be good."
"Easy to apply, good price, haven't needed to use the service yet. My only query is a card with the number to contact on should be sent out, I am not sure of the number and don't fancy my chances of googling it when stuck on the roadside. J"
"Made a mistake when purchasing type of breakdown cover. E-mailed to ask if there was any way of rectifying this & received a phone call which resulted in a refund & purchase of the correct cover. All done with charm & efficiency. Haven't needed breakdown yet but have every confidence it will be prompt & efficient."
"As I don't usually have my cars for more than 3 years it isn't likely that I'll need to use Breakdown Assist, thats why their 'pay if you breakdown' scheme is ideal for me. At a low annual charge, I have the cover just in case. The online set up was quick and easy."
"After searching for breakdown cover online I decided to opt for Breakdown assist as they were great value and offering the same if not better cover than the major breakdown people. Very happy with the online purchase of this all I need to do now is store the details on my phone as if you don't pay an admin fee of £2.50 you get nothing in writing with your details on which is the only downside."
"I have only been with this company for two years and Luckily ever needed their services,so I can not comment. Their internet services is very acceptable"
"I recently renewed my Breakdown Assist cover without any hesitation after taking it out a year ago. I had to call for assistance on one occasion & was happy with the service I received, so was pleased to find my Renewal Quote was less than amount I'd paid originally. Therefore, from personal experience, I can happily recommend Breakdown Assist."
"Excellent prices. But fortunately not needed to call out yet.Renewed policy in full confidence. Highly recommenced"
"Excellent service"
"I first joined breakdown assist 4 yrs. ago after my existing service hit me with yet another price increase although I had never had to use their services. In the past 4 yrs. I have only had to call out the breakdown service once & that was quick & easy, with the correct size vehicle arriving to load my car onto & taking me to my nominated garage for repair. So completely hassle free & a good choice of cover @ an affordable cost. The call centre staff could not have been more helpful."
"Arrived quickly and sorted problem. Very friendly service"
"Easy to apply, good website, very competitive price. Fortunately haven't needed to use the service yet. A download from website of assist contact details to print and keep in car would be useful."
"I have been asked to write a review of my experience with purchase. It was good. If only these reviews reflected the actual service - with which most of us, hopefully, won't have the honour."
"Have not had to ring for assistance yet but the renewal process was straight forward"
"VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND"
"It was easy to buy online."
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,053 reviews