Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Excellent service Thank you"
"Very good service"
"We have used Breakdown Assist on several occassions for short term cover (2-3 days) on visits to France. Thankfully we have not had to call on their services, but their cover is comprehensive at a good price and with a UK call centre. We will use them again."
"as i was an existing customer ,it was seamless and pleasantly easy to purchase another year of cover ."
"Phone call was answered promptly, operator was helpful. Breakdown truck was with me within 30 minutes from calling."
"Buying it was ok can't give you a review about the service"
"They was so helpful and clearly told me all the options and a big thank you for them and I will not change from them they made me happy 😃"
"Easy to purchase didn’t need to make a call during the period I had the cover but easy communication"
"it was very easy to apply for cover"
"Renewed online - very simple and reasonably priced 😁😁😁 Excellent service when I broke down earlier this year. The company they sent out to rescue me, Manchetts, were superb. 10 out of 10 all round!"
"The paperwork could be made much easier if the vehicle details, plus the breakdown help numbers etc was on one sheet, that can be kept in the car instead of loads of sheets of paper to print off every time we renew our breakdown, better still everything could be put on a plastic type swipe card much easier than sheets of expensive paper,and easier to keep in the car, just a thought."
"Hopefully we'll never need it and if we do it will be ,money well spent."
"I didn’t us but it was great to know they were a call away. The price was great for all the benefits."
"with cover for both drivers on two cars, this is by far the best value for money, although the best test would be a breakdown, which hopefully will not happen! At least we have the 'What if ' scenario covered."
"I have only been with this company for two years and Luckily ever needed their services,so I can not comment. Their internet services is very acceptable"
"Very efficient"
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
"Good price. Straightforward to purchase. Not had to call them out yet hence 4 stars."
"Can only review the purchase of this product as I’ve had no cause to use it as yet. The process was very easy and would definitely recommend it"
"Luckily I have not had to use the services get but so easy to renew and I did get a reminder about renewal which is good"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.63 based on 927 reviews