Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Very easy to renew membership, hassle free."
"I could only say acceptable as I can only give a more sure opinion when & if I ever need the breakdown service??. I purchased the breakdown cover by phone & your staff was very helpfull"
"Perfect combination of knowledge, experience and friendly attitude. Could not have asked for more!"
"An easy and inexpensive Breakdown Cover to arrange; used in a previous year and pleased with the service given then."
"Unlike most other companies the renewal cost was a surprise not hiked up as most try and renewal was simple and easy process so would highly recommend as also I have had the misfortune to need their services their recovery operatives were efficient and very amenable Mick very satisfied customer"
"Quick and easy to arrange"
"As yet I have not had to use there services, and hope I do not have to, but when I joined every thing when through without any problems."
"Easy to book exactly what I required.Very helpful user friendly website.Will def use again.Fortunately breakdown service not required."
"Never had t use them but have always found them very polite & helpful"
"Offer an excellent service at an affordable price"
"I haven’t need to call out for about a year. When I have called for a flat tyre the response was ver good and fast. The person that came was very polite and helpful. Have no trouble renewing policy."
"Very helpful when applying for cover- took time to explain things! Easy to pay!"
"Not had to use the service but organising cover was easy and quick"
"I've not had to call Breakdown Assist out as yet, but very happy with a comprehensive cover for a better price than most other known companies. I hope if needed that Breakdown Assist will be be able to assist me should I ever need you in a breakdown!"
"Superb. Really quick and friendly service."
"Dead easy to arrange"
"Really easy to set up. Very reasonable price"
"Was very easy to take out the policy at a fair price, have not had a breakdown so cannot comment on the service."
"second year with breakdown assist, luckily never had to call on their service but knowing they are there gives peace of mind. Very easy to set up, extremely good value"
"We ordered Breakdown assist for two vehicles achieving what we think is a good deal for peace of mind and painless to complete. We have not had to use the assistance yet so cannot comment further."
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,013 reviews