Breakdown Assist Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

"I have not needed breakdown assistance luckily but was quick and easy to sign up with competitive pricing"
"I have not used any cover yet. I have not received any written documents yet."
"Very friendly and professional mechanic who completed the replacement quickly and efficiently."
"The price was a LOT cheaper then car insurance quotes with the breakdown cover included. It was easy to sign up for separate breakdown cover and still get the same service."
"The services offered seem to have the same cover as more expensive companys"
"Easy to renew cover, good response to e mail questions"
"Very convenient to organise."
"When I rang up the person I spoke to sounded nervous but helped me quickly. I cannot remember the name of my saviour, we had a good chat on the way back and it was extremely fast loading the car up and getting it off. Best breakdown service I have had."
"Excellent service"
"I have text you due to deafness. I didn’t have a reply from you nearly two hour later. I could not reply back as the number would not let me to text back. Also I found out that you have charged me two text message. Very poor service and I left the car and went home"
"Great customer service"
"Easy to set up. Reasonably priced. Quick to do."
"Easy to purchase and good value. However, have not had to use the Company yet for a call out. This is the second time we have renewed our policy with them."
"Low price."
"Quick and easy to apply on line. Good cover at a good price. Thanks."
"Simple and quick renewal online of my Breakdown policy and, better still, no increase in premium from previous year."
"I moved to you because of the price (after being with RAC for 57 years) and your website said lone females would be given priority. I hope this will be the case should I need your help."
"ease for applying for cover"
"Easy to deal with"
"Very good response to the call out. Helpful and efficient. Very friendly."
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.60 based on 691 reviews