Breakdown Assist Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

"Very easy to apply online for. Reasonable cost with clear options."
"Not used yet but good deal for level of cover"
"It was simple and easy to purchase on line"
"Very pleased with how my car breakdown was handled"
"Politely distributed info"
"very easy to set up and good value"
"Easy to join! Luckily haven't needed your services yet. Have been let down by another company recently."
"We didn't need the cover but was easy to buy. We were disappointed, as within 30 minutes of ordering, realised we already had European cover, but they weren't prepared to refund, even though we contacted them straightaway and before we travelled. I wouldn't discount using them in future though."
"Getting cover was painless, got what I wanted for a good price. Not had to use it yet so cannot comment on performance, but so far so good!"
"I did not need the use of Breakdown Assist,we had a good journey abroad ,we didn't have to call them out,hence only 4 stars.Can't comment on the breakdown part of the service."
"Signed up to this service two or three months ago not had to use it yet and hopefully never will. Joining was easy and the staff friendly and helpful."
"NICE AND EASY TO CHOOSE WHAT COVER I REQUIRED , AND CHEAPER THAN ALL THE OTHER BREAKDOWN COMPANIES ,NOT NEEDED TO USE THEM YET BUT READ THE REVIEWS AND HOPE THEY ARE AS GOOD AS THERE REVIEWS"
"Easy to use site for cover. Reasonable cost. Fortunately did not require to use service so unable to comment on that side."
"Great company, when we broke down, car& caravan got home no fuss, (was drivers birthday) had to change car on policy, easy to do no problem, why pay for the big boys, you get better service from Breakdown assist, would recommend"
"quick and easy to do but havent had any documents to keep in the car."
"Helpful polite promt no proplem good price"
"Just joined, not required . any assistance as yet , liked what i read and thought it was good value"
"I don’t know. I haven’t had the need to use the service yet. But when I do I will let you know. Seemed easy to apply on line but not sure I’ve got the right package and bit vague whether I’ve got home start or not. I’ve covered the cars not the people. Not sure I’ve done the right thing."
"Best on the market"
"Efficient to talk to,second year of cover cannot comment on the service as I have not had to use (thankfully)"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.61 based on 803 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!