Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Much cheaper to arrange short-term breakdown cover, for a continental trip, with Breakdown Assist, than to extend cover with my UK breakdown provider. I didn't have to use the cover so I can't say how good response would have been."
"breakdown assist is good service good value for what you get for your money."
"very good response speedy arrival, pleasant driver."
"The price was very good looking at the cover level. Not sure about the rule for only being covered for tyres on a motorbike if you carry a spare, but would certainly buy cover again."
"Easy to buy. Clear website. Documents provided swiftly."
"purchase of cover was straightforward and inexpensive. Thankfully we never needed to call out assistance, so not able to rate the actual breakdown service."
"Easy to deal with and to get the level of cover you need. Not given a fifth star as to date I have not had a breakdown so I am not able to review that aspect of the company."
"Applying online was straight forward 5* The real review will be when I need to claim hopefully I won’t need to."
"Had a break down on the M6, called Breakdown Assist who were very polite and efficient. The mechanic arrived who managed to get me on the road within 40 minutes, he was also very polite and cheerful. I must admit I was stuck and Breakdown Assist saved me a load of problems."
"Have had it for many years and don't think I have had an excuse to use it so far in many years."
"Have not used Breakdown Assist as yet so can not say how good they are. If it as easy to use them as joining on line I will have no worry,and price's are good."
"Excellent service and help on a very difficult journey"
"Thank you it was a good experience"
"Firstly I was very disappointed to find that I was not covered for my onward journey to my home with my car. It covered me to a local garage only. Onward travel was by public transport ... If I chose to do that however they seemed to be helpful and offered hotels and transport home and back. I paid the mileage contribution. To get me and car home .(£170 for 110 miles). The guy turned up . Gave me a curtesy car (not really a good car but worked) and dropped mine to my house the following day. All of this was not an issue and went smoothly. In short all went ok just wasn’t covered for what I thought I was. But what did my wife expect when she bought this for £25/ year Overall very good for that price ."
"Very easy to set up, excellent value, had the choice of cover for the driver instead car the car."
"Easy to use and reliable"
"I have been with this breakdown company for several years. They use local mechanics, so get to you very quickly when you are in trouble. I have only needed them once, but the service was second to none. Excellent value."
"Great service and product"
"Have had a few years now, not needing a call out yet. Touch wood. Easy to renew"
"Since taking out a policy with you I have yet to use your expertise. Following discussions on enrolment I feel confident that any future experience I have with you will be satisfactory"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,054 reviews