Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Easy to buy this policy. Will save £££ compared with my previous one."
"First class service at an excellent price. Can't wish for more."
"I have been with them for 3 years and no call out yet. However, the renewal process is simple online, and the price is good compared with others."
"Hi there came very quickly to reper my van and get me back on road"
"Great value"
"Took more than 120 minutes to reach me. The staff member was grumpy"
"Had a breakdown abroad, informed the office and ended up waiting hours for recovery, which potentially could be justified, therefore the lack of communication, not keeping me updated, going from one person to another and selection of partner bodies is definitely questionable. In short summary next time I would definitely pay more money to receive better service and not trust what's advertised on the website"
"Very fast response brilliant"
"Fortunately I have only had to use Breakdown Assist once when my vehicle was recovered some eight miles to my home. The whole process from the initial phone call to the arrival at my home was prompt and efficient."
"Didn't have to use the cover but the process to get covered was good."
"good"
"no problems whatsoever, cheers!"
"Excellent value, if you don't breakdown! On occasion Alfa alternator packed in in wilds of Northumberland, assistance was prompt and very helpful....very pleased and relieved."
"It was good value for money, and useful for my short trip abroad. Thankfully I never needed it."
"Very straightforward and easy to use. Oh and excellent prices."
"Applying online was extremely quick and easy, and their pricing strategy is simple, straightforward and everything you need, without any unnecessary extras which you pay for but never use! Fortunately I have not yet had to use the service so unable to comment on this aspect, but if it is as good as their service so far, then i should have no problems. Finally, the price is great and very competitive - even a national breakdown service i have been with for over 10yrs could not beat the price or the cover offered."
"My call was answered quickly. Taking details took a little longer than I have experienced with other breakdown services. Only a concern because I couldn't charge my phone until my vehicle was fixed. I was safely parked so not a priority & assistance arrived in around an hour. Repairs were carried out quickly & efficiently. I would recommend Breakdown Assist."
"still waiting for paperwork to be posted to me"
"Arrival within an hour and helpful service"
"Arrived promptly and was very helpful."
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.63 based on 893 reviews