Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Easy to buy. Clear website. Documents provided swiftly."
"purchase of cover was straightforward and inexpensive. Thankfully we never needed to call out assistance, so not able to rate the actual breakdown service."
"Easy to deal with and to get the level of cover you need. Not given a fifth star as to date I have not had a breakdown so I am not able to review that aspect of the company."
"Thank you it was a good experience"
"Firstly I was very disappointed to find that I was not covered for my onward journey to my home with my car. It covered me to a local garage only. Onward travel was by public transport ... If I chose to do that however they seemed to be helpful and offered hotels and transport home and back. I paid the mileage contribution. To get me and car home .(£170 for 110 miles). The guy turned up . Gave me a curtesy car (not really a good car but worked) and dropped mine to my house the following day. All of this was not an issue and went smoothly. In short all went ok just wasn’t covered for what I thought I was. But what did my wife expect when she bought this for £25/ year Overall very good for that price ."
"Since taking out a policy with you I have yet to use your expertise. Following discussions on enrolment I feel confident that any future experience I have with you will be satisfactory"
"It was easy to set up every car on the road needs breakdown cover however not used it yet but it was very affordable. Mk"
"Good pricing, easy renewal process. I can't comment on the breakdown service as haven't needed to use it, thankfully."
"Fine no problem"
"Straight Forward no problems as I have not had to use used them yet i cannot comment on there service"
"As with anything else it is always easy to sign up for a service. "Breakdown Assist" was no exception. So the 'good' rating I have given is only for the ease of signing up (and paying!) for the service, not for the 'breakdown service' which I have not yet required (thankfully) and I hope I never will! They offered a good 'breakdown' service at a reasonable price, and so I went for them! Hopefully I will never have the need to call them out! Which is good for them as well, as they have my premium but will not have to provide the service! But that's how the cookie crumbles! Winners and losers!"
"My experience was very easy and the outcome satisfactory."
"Very easy to renew membership, hassle free."
"An easy and inexpensive Breakdown Cover to arrange; used in a previous year and pleased with the service given then."
"Never had t use them but have always found them very polite & helpful"
"Not had to use the service but organising cover was easy and quick"
"Was very easy to take out the policy at a fair price, have not had a breakdown so cannot comment on the service."
"second year with breakdown assist, luckily never had to call on their service but knowing they are there gives peace of mind. Very easy to set up, extremely good value"
"quick and easily done, though I hope to never need the service!"
"Very easy to use and set up.No Worries"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,051 reviews