Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"The first time I needed the service, I was called back after around 15 mins to be told it would be around 4 hours before anyone could get to me. This was in Sussex at 7pm.... Not 3am the Outer Hebrides. I definitely cannot recommend this company."
"A warning light came on in our car . We called up and were told to talk to international team , we were put though and the line went dead . We tried another 3 times during our holiday and no one picked up . No use at all ."
"Left me and my partner with 3 small children in the middle of no where in a foreign country over night. We rang and rang them backtill our phones Died after they said they would be 1 hour 5 hours later in the middle of the morning after bump starting our car from hazards been on we had to limp our car another 5 hours down the road! They then collected from our holiday destination and took our car to a main dealer on hr away so our bill was high so was our taxi drive to collect - they completely ruined our holiday! With no apology or care !"
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,053 reviews