Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
The timing for the delevery was very good.
I love the style of the Dylan crossbody basket. The shape of the basket was a bit wonky because of the shipping process. I put some paper in to adjust the shape back. Can't wait to carry it!
service good
Fast and efficient service though website could be less tricky. Slippers are my summer favourites comfort and beautiful in equal measure. Will be back
Love the Moroccan slippers. Have bought them multiple times over the years :-)
I have been buying these slippers from Bohemia for over 2 years now. I hate hairy slippers and love these beautiful soft all leather alternatives. I have had them in different colours and they are all as comfortable and they are easy to pop in a case as they take up little room. Would definitely recommend them.
Can really recommend the Moroccan oversized woven plate - transforms fruit into a harvest festival! Shopping was a pleasure, fast delivery, gorgeous presentation. Sweet!
Love the kitchenware!!
Lovely products and a personal service. The delivery was made complicated because the designated receiver of my order decided it was too large for them, not Bohemia's fault but they resent the item really fast and were considerate and polite throughout.
Great product-late delivery
Great individual products, good quality and something a little different! E mail updates when the items you want are back in stock so great service too! I am not a slipper wearer, but I saw the Moroccan babouche slippers and instantly liked them - hey are fab to wear and look cool too.
Items as described, prompt delivery, good communication. Would use again
I thought your website was great!
My partner has turned bag into main handbag and uses daily 👜
Shoes came in good order, were a good fit and no problems. Thanks
The colours are amazing, so happy to own a pair!
I loveeee my bag - was delivered quickly x
Item I ordered was delivered very quickly and in good condition. This was the 1st time I had ordered from Bohemia Design. Very happy with my purchase
Product arrived promptly and us exactly as advertised. What more can I ask?
The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!
Bohemia Design Limited 4 star review on 9th March 2018