Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

"Pretty much what it says on the tin. Product as described, happy. Quick efficient ordering online and delivery on time. Would recommend."
"I was impressed that my item arrived several days before it was due, and I'm really pleased with my purchase. The only downside is the price is quite expensive at £14 for a scarf, and I still had to pay £4 for the delivery. I would definitely buy something else from Bohemia."
"Lovely product, fair price. The delivery date and time was changed on the day it was supposed to arrive, to the next day, which may have inconvenienced some, but it wasn't a huge problem for me. Thanks very much!"
"Delivery really quick, and I liked the way the scarves were wrapped , good quality, however, one arrived with a nasty rust mark, I know perhaps I should have sent it back, but had no time, did however manage to clean it after two washes and a bit of 'vanish' Would have tapped the five star otherwise.????"
"I love the Boho Pop Mini bags, the purses and the scarves Very quick service Nice people on the other end"
"I ordered from Australia and the process was easy, with prompt delivery. I love Odd Molly and the items I ordered are really lovely. Very happy and will be back for more Odd Molly soon."
"The Bohemia design was exactly what I was looking for, especially the length. Their service was quick and painless. Thank you."
"clothes arrived on time, well-wrapped and packaged and in excellent condition. thank you!!"
"quick, reliable service and delivery"
"The shoe sizes are a bit on the small side, but nice quality"
"I love odd Molly and you post to Australia! Thank you, love your range too"
"Super fine service....:-)"