Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,267 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
The parcel finally came today:) One pair of those shoes will be returned as they are uncomfortable(but beautiful colors). That`s the one with the pointed toe the other ones in the round shape are puuurfect as the last ones;) Wraping:Just makes one smile:)
Slippers are a lovely design but due to the materials they are made from they won't last very long.
Beautiful products. The tea stain color lets its color when hand washing and there főre the backside of the pillow got colored.
Beautiful slippers; soft and comfy. I suggest buying a size bigger; I did and the fit was ideal.
Lovely slippers, but the smell is pretty overpowering... I’m hoping if I leave them out for a while it will disappear, though after more than a week it doesn’t seem to be much different.
The slippers I ordered arrived bang on time and are exactly as described. Lively leather colour as advertised- perfect
Beautiful products, well photographed, although the basket is actually a little smaller than the picture shows. Perhaps the model is very thin!
I’ve had Bohemia slippers before. Beautiful soft leather and great choice of colours. I like the plain leather ones And have bought them as gifts too. The only thing I found is his time was the leather was smelly! It has dissipated now but not ideal when first out of the pack and took a couple of weeks to reduce my o an acceptable level of odour.
I really liked the slippers I bought 2 pairs in light blue and powder pink, I thought they were great as house shoes as an alternative to slippers which I think of as for bedtime, the leather for uppers and soles were good quality, my only problem was the medium was too large and I should have bought small - I did suspect this might happen but didn't want too small - I am 5 to 5 and a half size, thank you
I think the product I purchased is very beautiful indeed. As for functionality, they are obviously for light use only, which is OK. For me personally, I would have been happier if the soles were a little more robust, as this would help to protect feet from 'shock'.
We love the slippers. Took a bit of getting used to wearing them but now they are on my feet all day at the moment. Just a little disappointed about the gift wrapping though - underwhelming and my partner said she preferred the little linen bag that came with the slippers to the gift wrapping!
Good choice of goods Quality of items is satisfying Delivery could be faster
Delighted with my Morrocan shoes from Bohemia. Only quibble is that they were listed as Terracotta colour and are really pink. But it is a lovely colour all the same!
Lots of lovely things on the site. Ordered two items and they came well-wrapped and very promptly.
Very quick delivery and lovely soft slippers! They do wear out quickly with constant use but for the price I'll just get another pair!
Straightforward ordering process, item is good value for money and looks as attractive as it did on the website.
beautiful Babouche Slippers, love them. can't wait to wear.
Hello, I was very happy to get your parcel and it came quite quick :) but the parcel was a bit damaged but luckily the rattan baskets were alright, indeed they are exactly as i imagined them :) :) Please keep selling so nice things. Anne
I bought a bowl for a Birthday present. It looked beautiful and my friend was so pleased when she received it. She said it was also beautifully packed. Very pleased,
Good quality and nice design
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.7 based on 1,267 reviews