Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

"Shipping to the States was quicker then I expected (about a week to the West coast). Loved the bags that all the products were packaged in - beautiful and resusable. All products were as advertised and came with cards about who crafted them and how. Recommend Bohemia and their products."
"Beautiful bag (although did expect it o be finished slightly better - there is writing scribbled inside of mine!!! and it's definitely not meant to be there!) But fantastic service - quick, easy and really helpful - thank you"
"Quick delivery, item as described, happy customer ????????????."
"Ever since I visited Fes and bought two pairs of babouches back in 2008, I´ve been a devotee to these super comfy slippers. Set the comfort and warmth aside, they are colourful and sparkling - just what you need to add some fun to your domestic life."
"I was disappointed because I could not use two codes for discount. I am a new customer so I should have been eligible for the extra 105 discount. Although communication was great and the product is amazing."
"I have just ordered some Bohemia slippers and a Pouffe. It arrived within days from the UK to New Zealand, in perfect condition. I love the design of the Pouffe, and after some fun efforts to fill the Pouffe with static bean bag filling, it is now pride of place in my living room, to be joined by the slippers in the winter."
"I contacted Bohemia with an enquiry about a product and the response was quick and helpful. The purchase ( a pair of slippers) arrived speedily and they're beautiful!"
"nice slippers, can't wait them stop smell"
"I like "Odd Molly",cute &cool! But,not sale in japan. Bohemia is International?Delivery,OK, and kind service.Thanks!?"
"I ordered the Moroccan slippers for a friend's birthday. The order arrived within three days and they just as featured on the website and they were beautifully wrapped. She is going to be delighted with the gift. Will order again Thank you"
"Pretty much what it says on the tin. Product as described, happy. Quick efficient ordering online and delivery on time. Would recommend."
"I was impressed that my item arrived several days before it was due, and I'm really pleased with my purchase. The only downside is the price is quite expensive at £14 for a scarf, and I still had to pay £4 for the delivery. I would definitely buy something else from Bohemia."
"Lovely product, fair price. The delivery date and time was changed on the day it was supposed to arrive, to the next day, which may have inconvenienced some, but it wasn't a huge problem for me. Thanks very much!"
"Delivery really quick, and I liked the way the scarves were wrapped , good quality, however, one arrived with a nasty rust mark, I know perhaps I should have sent it back, but had no time, did however manage to clean it after two washes and a bit of 'vanish' Would have tapped the five star otherwise.????"
"I love the Boho Pop Mini bags, the purses and the scarves Very quick service Nice people on the other end"
"I ordered from Australia and the process was easy, with prompt delivery. I love Odd Molly and the items I ordered are really lovely. Very happy and will be back for more Odd Molly soon."
"The Bohemia design was exactly what I was looking for, especially the length. Their service was quick and painless. Thank you."
"clothes arrived on time, well-wrapped and packaged and in excellent condition. thank you!!"
"quick, reliable service and delivery"
"The shoe sizes are a bit on the small side, but nice quality"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 551 reviews