Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Delighted with my Morrocan shoes from Bohemia. Only quibble is that they were listed as Terracotta colour and are really pink. But it is a lovely colour all the same!
Lots of lovely things on the site. Ordered two items and they came well-wrapped and very promptly.
Very quick delivery and lovely soft slippers! They do wear out quickly with constant use but for the price I'll just get another pair!
Straightforward ordering process, item is good value for money and looks as attractive as it did on the website.
beautiful Babouche Slippers, love them. can't wait to wear.
Hello, I was very happy to get your parcel and it came quite quick :) but the parcel was a bit damaged but luckily the rattan baskets were alright, indeed they are exactly as i imagined them :) :) Please keep selling so nice things. Anne
I bought a bowl for a Birthday present. It looked beautiful and my friend was so pleased when she received it. She said it was also beautifully packed. Very pleased,
Good quality and nice design
Really lovely products which are of high quality.
It’s very good, just a bit stiff at the moment. But having had my last basket for about 8 years, I know they do soften up. My only complaint is that the handles are a bit to thick.
Excellent service. Items always beautifully packed in environmentally responsible materials. Moroccan leather pouffe will take a while to lose it’s unique smell!
Really great woven bags, very good quality, expertly woven and durable. They look great too, I'm never disappointed! Delivery was quick and items came well packed and protected. Thanks Bohemia!
Great slippers, very comfortable!
Well the basket arrived after a jittery start: my first choice was out of stock, my second was supposed to be delivered to my home but didn’t show and I had no indication as to why. Then it came and the invoice didn’t look right. My first choice was £4 dearer than my order and I was given a 10% discount (£44.00 minus £4); my second choice was £40 yet I didn’t get the 10% and I’m not sure why. I did raise this with Customer Services (who answered quickly each time) but I didn’t understand the calculation and I gave up the query. I’ve ended up (now I have the receipt) paying something like £39.40 which means my discount amounted to 60p. Not sure why ... nice people though who gave me a fast response every time by email.
Easy to access website, simple and clear product description and, most important, the sizes were clearly explained and were indeed what they purported to be! Leather is lovely and they're coming a comfortable, around the house companion! Not quite as robust as those we bought in the souk in Marrakech 12 years ago but an acceptable replacement
The slippers are so lovely, but the sizing misleading. I sent them back and will get a bigger size when my refund arrives.
The pieces are beautiful, I was a little disappointed that one of my backpacks was more frayed than the other even though it was the same item. I also had issues getting the packages since I work and they wouldn’t deliver without a signature. Otherwise very happy with how responsive and helpful their customer service was.
Good customer service and communication
My slippers had a small cut in one of the inner soles. The person I spoke to at first said they could not agree to just send a replacement i would have to return them for a refund then order another pair. However on checking with someone else agreed they could exchange. New ones now received, very pleased with them.
Hello I received the shipment and I was pleased with the quality of manufacturing and beauty colors and packaging way I was happy to deal with you shaima alghanim 🇰🇼
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,155 reviews