Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Wow I am so impressed and relieved with your product. Its working !!! I can see how my hair has gone limp in its second growth and some never grew back in my first attempt of using this apparatus. I was reluctant before to buy it because I always thought it might hurt bad but it was that little prick is all I needed to get rid of my embarrassment. Something I would suggest is to not use it a week before and during the menstruation which could trigger septic fluid in the follicles. Overall I am very happy to have bought this product and trust it for 100 percent results. Thank you! ----Mary (Nutritionist).
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Good service - value for money - 10/10
Bought Blackbeard Mens Brush on Colour for grey hair,
Great product 5 stars
Good price and quick delivery. searched online for reviews of the particular product before purchasing. Body4real was the cheapest and works well if used correctly. no complaints here and will be back for more items. thanks.
Thank you for your great review :) If there is anything we can ever help you with then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Excellent service, very helpful. Quick delivery and great value for money
Thanks for your excellent review :) We look forward to serving you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
First class company
Thanks for your excellent review :) Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Their great
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Lovely product
Thanks for the great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Easy transaction and the item arrived quickly :) would purchase from you again!!
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Used this company many times and products always received within time frame given.
We greatly appreciate your review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help. We aim to provide the best possible service to all our customers worldwide.
nice peplos nice service love shopping with Body4 Real
Thank you for your kind words :) We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
I have been using this company for quite a few years now The service is always excellent as is the Sieko Razor and spares.

Highly recommended company from a very happy customer!
Thanks for your fabulous review :) We work hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Great product Moustache wax (Ginger) Works a treat on my beard to blend the white back to my original ginger. Delivered fast and at a discounted price job done well.
Thank you for your great review :) If you require any help then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quick delivery from UK to Germany.
Thanks for your review :) We hope to continue fast deliveries to Europe.
All according. Very good
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
So happy with this product & especially they have got “black” now yipeeeeee. The only trouble is they have stopped giving a small plastic container for mixing the colour in👎
Thanks for your great review :) Please note that no tray is required for MiniKINI hair colour. The dye is mixed into the activator bottle and that is used to apply the dye.
I been using five year no problem and always on time delivery and reasonable price
Thank you for your great review :) If you ever need any help then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Selection of razer blades has arrived. Will start to use them after Christmas.
Thanks for your review :) If you need any assistance at all then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Product and service excellent
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again.
MiniKini isn't available here in Ausria. So glad there's Body4Real. So sad that Britain is leaving the EU soon. Keep on going Body4Real. Thank you and all the best.
Thanks for your good wishes :) We will continue shipping worldwide and look forward to serving you again. If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Saved by Clean & Easy device during lockdown :)
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any help.
Body4Real is rated 4.89 based on 189 reviews