Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Its really good
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I was very pleased with the easy way to view and order their hair products plus the speed of the Delivery .
Thank you for your great review and we look forward to serving you again soon :)
Fast shipping and product is perfect. I like the advice on the website if something is sold out there was a recommendation that I didn’t know about.
Thanks for your awesome review :) We try hard to provide a first-class service to all our customers. If you need anything at all then please contact us.
Bought from Body4Real many times first class service , in keeping you informed
Thanks for your wonderful review and we look forward to serving you for many years to come :)
Recommended seller, competitive and efficient.
Thanks for your great review. We look forward to serving you again.
Very good communication and quick delivery. Easy to order online.
Thanks for your great review. We look forward to serving you for many years to come :)
The wife loves the change of colour down there , so do I !!!!
We're happy you love the product and look forward to serving you again :)
excellent, rapid service and very helpful. Thanks
Thanks for your great review and we look forward to being of service again soon :)
Moustache wax very good pliable and sets well
It's a great moustache wax! We look forward to serving you again.
Easy to order
Fast delivery
Thanks for your great review :)
Very quick dispatch - it was done the same day! Your delivery time beat the opposition’s (large international near monopoly) best estimate by two days!
Thanks for your excellent review! We work hard to provide the very best service and look forward to serving you again :)
Good communications. Well priced products. Quick dispatch well packaged. Would use again - recommended.
Thanks for your excellent review, we look forward to being of service again :)
great and efficient process. TendSkin solution had been recommended to me by a friend and I had bought one just before lockdown at a local African hairshop. When that ran out, I turned online and found Body4Real. Im usually wary about online buying but the process was efficient and straightforward. I received a call the next day explaining they had run out of the large bottle I'd ordered ands azsking if I would mind two small bottles (same volume) which I accepted, especially as the caller was pleasant polite and professional. I liked the fact they had taken the trouble to call, rather than just send the two smaller bottles. The merchandise arrived promptly as scheduled. The only slight (very minor) issue was that the TendSkin on the website was bundled together with another product, probably at a giveaway price to encourage customers to try the new similar product, which slightly irritated me. I understand I lost nothing financially, and may even like the new product but resented not being able to make a choice. But this was a very minor issue
This was my first time ordering from this company and I will definitely use them again. Very pleased with my purchase, buying was so quick and easy. I have already recommended to a friend and she too has placed an order from Body4Real. Keep up the good work!! 👍👍
Thanks for your great review :) We are working hard to maintain normal service during the Coronavirus lockdown and are happy to know you received your order quickly. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Very fast delivery and good product!
Thanks for your great review and we hope to serve you again soon :)
Very happy with my experience. Bought an item that is not easy to find and at a great price, arrived promptly and as described. Excellent service, will definitely buy again.
Thank you for your great review. We look forward to serving you again :)
Body4Real products are great quality and the ordering and delivery process is quick and straightforward. I love FAST shampoo and conditioner and wouldn't be without my Shabby trimmer. FIVE STARS!
Thank you for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance at all :)
Delivery good and efficient
Thanks for your review. We look forward to serving you again.
Customer service great and fast responses, very helpful. Prices good too!
Thanks for your great review. We look forward to being of service again.
First class product and service
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate positive feedback during the pandemic. We are working hard to maintain normal service.
Body4Real is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews