Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Wow I am so impressed and relieved with your product. Its working !!! I can see how my hair has gone limp in its second growth and some never grew back in my first attempt of using this apparatus. I was reluctant before to buy it because I always thought it might hurt bad but it was that little prick is all I needed to get rid of my embarrassment. Something I would suggest is to not use it a week before and during the menstruation which could trigger septic fluid in the follicles. Overall I am very happy to have bought this product and trust it for 100 percent results. Thank you! ----Mary (Nutritionist).
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again.
My husband is 72 years old and wouldn't be without this product. It is the only one which keeps the hair on his head. It is obviously thinner that it was when he was younger, but he has no bald spots. He has stopped using it on occasions and only regrets it and will probably use it for the rest of his life now.
Body4Real 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Nisim haircare products. If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do not hesitate to reach out to us :)
Très bien ! Livraison rapide
Merci beaucoup :)
I have been using Nisim products for many years. They have worked very well for me.
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
I have ordered from Body4 real for years and have never had any problems with the product or the order.
Thank you for your wonderful review and for being a regular customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance at all.
I have ordered the bakblade 2 twice.Great product and effective,also good delivery service,recommended
Thanks for your great review :) Should you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Love my purchase ! My ordered arrived very quickly. Would definitely order again.
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Fast service. The 'Beauty and the Bees' shampoo bars I ordered are really great - I will definitely order again when I run out, they are not cheap but should last and I don't need conditioner with them so that saves money. Leaves hair shiny and soft but not fly away. The shampoo tester bars are great way to see what you like.
Thanks for the great review :) If there is anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
I have ordered Shampoo and Conditioner from Body4Real and have found the products to be top quality, the delivery is quick and it is value for money!
Thanks for the great review :) If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Altid hurtig ekspedition og levering.Kan kun anbefale at handle hos dem.
3.5 Stars Out Of 5. I Am Satisfied
Thanks for your review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything. We would love to turn that rating into 5 stars :)
I’ve ordered a few times now always received fantastic genuine products, great prices and fast delivery, cannot fault body4real
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I am a returning customer & have no reservations about recommending Body4Real. On this occasion contacted them by phone to double check an item & they could not have been more helpful
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We work hard to provide a first-class service and appreciate the recognition.
Prompt service, well packaged. would recommend
Thanks for your review :) Do not hesitate to contact you if we can be of further help.
Great price. Quick delivery .
Great product
Thanks for your great review :) If we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Super quick delivery. Would definitely order again
Thanks for the great review! Please contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
Fast delivery and easy ordering. Recommended!
Thanks for your review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
Excellent product
Thanks for your review :) If you have any questions about the product then do not hesitate to contact us.
Reliable, Nice price, fast shipping to Sweden👍
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I recently purchased the after inked tattoo after care lotion. It goes on nicely and dries quickly which is good.
Thanks for your great review :) Please reach out to us if we can be of any further help.
Very happy so far
Thanks for your review :) If there is anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Body4Real is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews