Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Wow I am so impressed and relieved with your product. Its working !!! I can see how my hair has gone limp in its second growth and some never grew back in my first attempt of using this apparatus. I was reluctant before to buy it because I always thought it might hurt bad but it was that little prick is all I needed to get rid of my embarrassment. Something I would suggest is to not use it a week before and during the menstruation which could trigger septic fluid in the follicles. Overall I am very happy to have bought this product and trust it for 100 percent results. Thank you! ----Mary (Nutritionist).
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Once again, I have received first class service and top quality products. Delivery was super quick - couldn’t be happier! Thank you 😊
Thank you for your wonderful review :) We work hard to provide the best service we can and look forward to serving you again soon.
Fast delivery and great products at good prices
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.
Very good service and quick delivery. Have used previous and will definitely continue to do so
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We really appreciate your regular custom. If there is anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Very helpful ; fast shipping, good quality products. My second order for the same product. International shipment
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We really appreciate your continued custom. If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Orders processed quickly, constant updates provided. Dispatched next day even with free delivery. Couldn't ask for any more.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again soon. If there is anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fast delivery, website that is not really easy to use and dont look like you can trust it hehe but finaly my order came fast! I would love to know before it arrive that I would have 10 boxes more to pay for tax in my country but anyway, Thank's Body4real !
Thanks for your review :) We appreciate all the feedback. Unfortunately, after Brexit, countries outside of the United Kingdom have to pay import taxes when ordering from us. We have a message stating "VAT (SALES TAX) FOR NON-UK ORDERS WILL BE DEDUCTED DURING CHECKOUT" at the top of every page on our website. We don't charge tax but you do have to pay your local country sales tax when you receive your order.
Happy with product, only place I can get replacement for my old waxing machine. Products arrived within a few days of ordering. Thankyou Body4real
Thank you for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Ordered some bits for my bike, competitive price and very efficient service.
Thanks for your great review :) Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.
Easy order process and quick delivery. Well done
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Delivery was quick and product does exactly as described. Great service
Thank you for your excellent review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
fast easy and simple ordering and delivery - whats not to like.
Thanks for your great review :) If there is anything we can ever help you with then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Excellent!
Thank you! We aim to please all our customers.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Thanks for your excellent review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Wonderfull product with flawless service
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Great prouduct with great price e and easy to use will shop with you again
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Quick delivery. Parts supplied were as ordered.
Thanks for your review :) If there is anything else we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ordered 7 boxes of facial wax and had it sent halfway around world to NZ. They arrived in excellent condition within 10 days, very happy with that.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Great service Original order incorrect (easy mistake) corrected super fast Recommended
Thanks for the great review :) If there is anything we can help you with in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Great product from a great company.
Thank you for being a great customer! If there is absolutely anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us :)
Couldn't find a comparable alternative so I'm very happy to have Andre Extra Strength Body Hair Remover for Men back on sale. For me it's the best product for the job.
Thanks for your great review :) We have sold Andre for many years it's always been a popular product. We're happy to have it back in stock.
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 302 reviews