Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Wow I am so impressed and relieved with your product. Its working !!! I can see how my hair has gone limp in its second growth and some never grew back in my first attempt of using this apparatus. I was reluctant before to buy it because I always thought it might hurt bad but it was that little prick is all I needed to get rid of my embarrassment. Something I would suggest is to not use it a week before and during the menstruation which could trigger septic fluid in the follicles. Overall I am very happy to have bought this product and trust it for 100 percent results. Thank you! ----Mary (Nutritionist).
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Been buying from Body4Real for some time now because of the great products and fast delivery.
Thanks for your wonderful review, it's much appreciated :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you every need any help.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. The item was cheaper than elsewhere. When I made contact for information by telephone they were able to offer me considerable information. I would not hesitate to make further orders.
Thanks for your great review :) We work hard to provide the best possible service to our customers.
The delivery of the goods were prompt and the product excellent. Will definitely use again.
Thank you for your great review :) If you ever need any help then please do not hesitate to contact us.
I've used this company many times over the years and have never been disappointed by their products and customer service!
Thanks for your brilliant review, it's much appreciated :) We work hard to provide the best possible service to all our customers.
I was very pleased to find the ladies mini razor blades for facial hair removal. My order was dispatched very quickly. I am very satisfied with the product.
Thanks for your great review :) If you ever need any assistance then please don't hesitate to contact us.
The service of Body4real is simply excellent. Fast response to my queries, Order processing time is very fast. All information related to the order is very clear to me. Surely recommend Body4real to my friends and relatives
Thank you for your wonderful review :) We work hard to provide the best possible service to all our customers. If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Good service and product arrived well packaged.
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Very good service and quick delivery.
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Excellent coverage, high quality. I will order more.
Thank you for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance.
Excellent products and service.
Thank you for your review :) If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Very good products and company. The delivery is really fast as well. I recommend 100%
Great products and fast delivery
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Great company , always delivered on time. Great products.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact if there is anything we can help you with.
Good web site, easy to use and place order. Prompt delivery as well
Thanks for your excellent review :) We really appreciate your custom and work hard to provide the best possible service to all our customers.
I have purchased a few products from Body4Real over the last few years they always send the items in good condition and delivery is quick I would recommend Body4real to friends and family
Thank you for your wonderful review :) We try hard to deliver a great service to all our customers. If for any reason we don't then we do everything possible to rectify any problems encountered.
Easy to use
Thanks for your review :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
Done a good job.
Thanks for your review :) If there is anything we can ever do for you then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quick delivery and excellent product. Very much appreciated!
Thanks for your brilliant review :) If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is not the facial wax I usually receive from you, but nevertheless it is nice, gentler on the skin but smaller in size and quite expensive when it is easy to use the whole amount in the tin in one a week.
Thanks for your great review :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
Livraison rapide. Produit conforme à mes attentes.
Merci beaucoup pour votre excellente critique :)
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 259 reviews