Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
Wow I am so impressed and relieved with your product. Its working !!! I can see how my hair has gone limp in its second growth and some never grew back in my first attempt of using this apparatus. I was reluctant before to buy it because I always thought it might hurt bad but it was that little prick is all I needed to get rid of my embarrassment. Something I would suggest is to not use it a week before and during the menstruation which could trigger septic fluid in the follicles. Overall I am very happy to have bought this product and trust it for 100 percent results. Thank you! ----Mary (Nutritionist).
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Products are brilliant, I’m now ordering more. Thanks so much
Thank you for your excellent review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any help.
Had been hunting for an SLS free shampoo for ages and finally found some on this website. Very efficient service and order arrived by return.
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Excellent service - quick delivery and good communication. Also very pleased with toilet seat. Fitted perfectly.
Thank you for your excellent review :) If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Very quick service
Very Satisfied
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Very good customer service polite and helpful would recommend to anyone thank you
Thank you so much for your great review :) If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
I haven't/tried the product yet, delivery was excellent and communication great. Will order from you again.
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.
Excellent company, eager to please and keep you updated with your order. Very good customer service
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Very pleased exactly what I needed!
Thanks for your great review :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Fast and prompt delivery no issues ... ♥️
Thanks for your great review :)
Excellent
Thanks :) We aim to please all our customers.
Perfect for what I need. I will be buying more.
Thanks for your perfect review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Since my moustache is now depressingly white I needed to order some colourant and Body4Real had Blackbeard light brown in stock, so I placed an order, took delivery astonishingly quickly and am as happy as can be. Highly recommended.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance.
Top quality product and top quality customer service thank you
Quick efficient and no fuss
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I buy black beard from you ,as it is the only product that I can use as others burn my face. I always get a great service from you and the best price.
Your great review is much appreciated :) We look forward to serving you for many years to come. If you ever need any assistance then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Excellent, speedy, efficient service from this company. The Black Betty, purchased for both pubic and chest hair, does the job most successfully...and naturally. Thank you. Jay
Thanks for your wonderful review :) If there is ever anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pleasant and helpful company
Thanks for your wonderful review :) If there is anything we can ever do to help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Product really works!
Thank you for your great review and we look forward to serving you again soon :)
A very serious company with very kind people. The products I have purchased are truly excellent
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We continue to serve all our international customers. If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 227 reviews