Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
I recently bought a clean & easy electrolysis machine, which I was a little dubious about. Despite my misgivings, I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. Body4Real were efficient at dispatching my product and gave me regular updates on shipping. Thank you
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Excellent company, eager to please and keep you updated with your order. Very good customer service
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Fast and prompt delivery no issues ... ♥️
Thanks for your great review :)
Since my moustache is now depressingly white I needed to order some colourant and Body4Real had Blackbeard light brown in stock, so I placed an order, took delivery astonishingly quickly and am as happy as can be. Highly recommended.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance.
Top quality product and top quality customer service thank you
Thank you for your excellent review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any help.
Excellent, speedy, efficient service from this company. The Black Betty, purchased for both pubic and chest hair, does the job most successfully...and naturally. Thank you. Jay
Thanks for your wonderful review :) If there is ever anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
A very serious company with very kind people. The products I have purchased are truly excellent
Thanks for your wonderful review :) We continue to serve all our international customers. If you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
A very good company to deal with. I have bought articles from them several times always without any problems.
Thank you for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.
Super easy ordering and very quick delivery. Excellent service.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do no hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Website was easy to use and the shampoo I ordered came next day which was quicker than I expected. Very happy with the service and I will be using again in the future.
Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to serving you again soon :)
Excellent service, very helpful. Quick delivery and great value for money
Thanks for your excellent review :) We look forward to serving you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
I have been using this company for quite a few years now The service is always excellent as is the Sieko Razor and spares. Highly recommended company from a very happy customer!
Thanks for your fabulous review :) We work hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and look forward to serving you for many years to come.
MiniKini isn't available here in Ausria. So glad there's Body4Real. So sad that Britain is leaving the EU soon. Keep on going Body4Real. Thank you and all the best.
Thanks for your good wishes :) We will continue shipping worldwide and look forward to serving you again. If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Saved by Clean & Easy device during lockdown :)
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any help.
Very pleased with the quick service I was so relieved to find that I could still purchase the wax I have used for years. Many thanks Dallas Platt
Thanks for your great review :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
These products are seriously good value. I’m a massive fan of the beard soap and oil as they work really well in keeping my beard in good condition. Several friends have commented on having beard envy and I’ve strongly recommended these products to them. Love the fact there’s no plastic involved.
Thanks for your wonderful review about Beauty & The Bees natural products from Tasmania :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Arrived very quickly. Have used before and fully satisfied
Thanks for your great review :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
The product was delivered in Italy in time as it was stated in the section "Delivery & Postage Details" . I am really satisfied of the product and of you! Thank you!
Grazie for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I already have one gokhale cushion and wanted more for use in my car. It is the best cushion possible for bad backs and I was very pleased to find it. Company excellent
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help at all.
Excellent quality product, clearly built to last, unlike most things these days, and good value. Fast despatch, very happy with Body4Real's service.
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 229 reviews