Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
An excellent service with competitive prices.
Thanks for your great review :) If you ever require any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
top ! product tested and approved by madam .... and sir 😉 delivery in 1 week in France, it's reasonable
Thanks for your great review :} We look forward to serving you again soon.
Love this product...Very easy to order and arrived within a couple of days
Thank you :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Always able to find what I need, at a good price. Goods delivered in good time.
Thanks for your excellent review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Great service
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Quick delivery and item works well.
Thanks for your great review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help.
Used this company many times and products always received within time frame given.
We greatly appreciate your review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help. We aim to provide the best possible service to all our customers worldwide.
3.5 Stars Out Of 5. I Am Satisfied
Thanks for your review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything. We would love to turn that rating into 5 stars :)
Fast delivery and easy ordering. Recommended!
Thanks for your review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
Very happy so far
Thanks for your review :) If there is anything we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Staff was helpful
Thanks for your review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Bought Clean & Easy Wax Roll On 56g. Arrived on time, well packaged and worked as expected. This is the only size that fits my waxing machine and Body4Real the only supplier I could find that sold a 56g cartridge. However I cant understand why it is so expensive compared to other suppliers who sell 100g cartridges at a much lower price.
Thanks for your review :) The wax you purchased is imported from the USA so we have to pay import fees and transportation costs have also increased sharply. We have reduced the price and introduced quantity discounts to make the product more affordable. Hope this helps.
Regular updates about the whereabouts of my purchase, which is good to know it hasn’t gone by the wayside. My only complaint is the price of the wax I bought, which has doubled since the company who used to sell it has been taken over, and frankly is now ridiculously expensive. Might as well go to a beautician-only they are not fully functioning at the moment...
Thanks for your review. The wax you use is imported from the USA and freight costs have been steadily rising. We will look into our costs and see if it's possible to reduce the price and offer a multi-pack with discount.
Fast delivery, product handling was good
Thanks for your review, we look forward to serving you again :)
The delivery was fast and the product seems good although it is too early to say whether it works as I have only just started using it. I hope it works because its not inexpensive.
Thanks for your review :) If you need any help with the product then please do contact us.
Its really good
Delivery good and efficient
Thanks for your review. We look forward to serving you again.
It's good for short hair but I think that it works best if the hair is less than 2mm and strong. Very easy to use and clean. The company is very professional, they even called me before sending me the product to make sure if that's what I wanted. No complaints. I think I'll buy another product (for longer hair) from them very soon.
Thanks for your review :) We're always here if you need any help with your product.
My products arrived safely and promptly in Germany. I am very happy to be able to source Beauty and the Bees products in Europe, as the company does not ship here. Their moisturiser has been a favourite of mine for a long time and the beard wax for my boyfriend is also great. I would love to see the other moisturisers available and it would have been good to get a fresher jar, as this one only has a few months left until the use-by date, but otherwise I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you!
Thanks for your great review :) We haven't been selling Beauty & The Bees for very long and receive new stock directly from the manufacturer every few months. Being natural products, the shelf life is shorter than products with lots of additives. If there is a particular product you need then please e-mail feedback@body4real.co.uk and we can source it for you.
Livraison rapide
Thank you for your review :) We look forward to serving you again.
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 229 reviews