Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Diana C
Carol S
Bob Books 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Shelley K
Been a regular Bob Books customer for years and continue to use them as the quality of products and service is consistently high.
As always, an excellent photo book. It turned out just the way I’d hoped!
Have always found Bob Books to be very good quality. Have tried others but come back to them. Have found the colours of the photos to match what is on my screen, screen is calibrated. Only have to be aware of how light or dark the pictures are, need to ensure they are bright enough.
An excellent service - easy to use and high-quality outcome. Highly recommend.
The Bob Books software is easy to use, the books are great quality, the turnaround time excellent and customer service if ever required is always helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
I have now made four photo books using the online programme of Bob Books. It took me a little time to understand exactly what I could and couldn't do, but then really enjoyed the creative side of producing my own photo album. The quality of the actual printed book is very good. Would recommend.
Great quality product and easy to use
I was furious when Apple stopped supporting their aperture app for editing and making photo books. Hence I discovered Bob's Books. The quality of the books I have published through them well surpasses Apple. The app is easy, comprehensive and enables you to create exactly what you want. The back up team are terrific. It's a great product.
I ordered several 'landscape' format calendars as gifts using my own photos, one for each month. The colour reproduction was good, service was helpful and recipients were pleased. There were two limitations: first, framing was inconsistent, so that a small part of the original image was in some cases lost at the top or bottom; second, the matte version in some cases would not lay flat when hung on the wall but warped to a slightly concave shape. Note, these scores are for calendars. They would higher for photo-books (probably 4 or 5 * and 9 or 10 recommendation.
Hello Colin, Thank you for your review. Please do get in touch with us at askbob@bobbooks.co.uk with any concerns about the printing quality of our calendars and we would be happy to advise. Thanks again, Shannon @ Bob Books
I was very pleased with the print quality of scans of old family black and white photos, choosing photographic paper with a lustre finish. Images spreading across the lay flat facility are also looking good so far. I began with good quality scans, so the print quality was important to me. When I needed technical advice, the chat facility offered a quick response that enabled me to progress. I chose to arrange the book myself and found the software intuitive for amateurs with a little experience with graphics.
Great software that works on linux desktops aswell as the usual suspects. But best of all the quality availableof the final product is fantastic (photographic quality heavy paper, hardback, A3, layflat) . Superficially expensive, but you're getting fabulous quality for the money, for a very personal book that will last.
Great interface, loads of customisable backgrounds and graphics, excellent print quality. I make a photobook each year and I'll always use Bob Books. There's cheaper options out there, but if you're looking for quality and variety, you can't beat Bob Books.
Great company, would highly recommend and use again. Their desktop editing feature is unique and really professional, and their customer service through a chat line on their website is fantastic.
I am a regular client, I tried different photo papers and different size photo books and all were of good quality, although I feel the matt paper makes the photos darker. Bob’s design program is easy to use, and so much choice of fonts, backgrounds, and fun decorating images when using the full version. With the app one is limited in choice, but so convenient and user friendly. One can make a very professional looking photo-book. I now tend to go for the most standard paper and album as I find price/quality is the best.
Great quality and really quick. I have used this site for many years and will continue to do so.
Easy to use app, quick print turnaround and immaculately printed. An excellent service, good value
Speedy service and beautiful products. App to create photo albums is handy.
Whilst the standalone software is rather dated now and quite clunky, the end results are excellent. I'm quite happy to continue using Bob Books based on the print quality and format options they provide. Keep it up and I'll keep spending my money with you.
Overall I'm very happy with the whole Bob Books process from design to format choice to production and delivery. The design software takes a bit of getting used to but once familiar, it works fine. So far I've produced small books in soft and hard-covers and the quality of the final product is very good. Recommended.
I have just received my fourth book and as always the quality is excellent. Their customer service team are always quick to respond with any queries I may have. I’m already working on my next book and can’t wait to see the results.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 8,120 reviews