Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Paul Chapman
John Cornhill
Douglas Balch
More Photos & Videos
I recently ordered three prints, two on canvas and one as a framed classic poster. Not meaning to boast about my photography skills, but I was very please with the results. I love seeing my pictures up on the wall looking like professional artwork. I was also impressed with the speed and cost of delivery to my home in Germany.
Excellent quality and service as I have come to expect.
It's software provides a great variety of choice and tools to help making photo book of my style, and is so much user friendly.
Bob Books 4 star review on 17th June 2020
The book creation software is both simple and powerful, and he quality of the printing is very high.
I waited a few months for my book to arrive but didn’t receive it. This was just at the beginning of covid 19 so wasn’t sure if that was the cause of the delay! Anyway when I contacted them to ask why my book hadn’t arrived they reprinted it and sent it free. Got it within weeks at no additional charge!
I was so delighted with my photo book for my wedding photos. It's excellent quality and even better than I hoped!
We are not 'techy' but find Bob's books very intuitive. Even better the results are great, creating really nice memories.
Easy to use software, great functionality, quality finished product, timely service.
As a new user if yours I did find the site quite challenging at first. I did find all the different tools confusing - I’m probably a bit of a dinosaur I. Truth and don’t really understand half the available tools. BUT the end result was great.
I've now ordered more than 40 books with Bob Books and I'm always delighted with how they turn out.
The quality of the printing, paper and bindings is excellent. We chose the glossy paper and the photos jump out at you from the page - hard to tell they were just my snaps!
Quality photo books at reasonable prices, good choice of paper and sizes
Fast, efficient and very helpful phone advice to a new client. Now working on my next 'Bob Book'.
We have used Bob Books for several years now and have always been delighted with the service and finished product. Compiling a book is made easy by a comprehensive programme that is easy to follow and some great ideas for layout and backgrounds. We have a fantastic collection of memories in our fabulous photobooks and will continue to utilise Bob Books to add to our collection. It is so good to be able to showcase our photos in this beautiful way. Thank you Bob Books!
I live in the States and with all the covid 19 issues, the book took 3 weeks to arrive via Royal Mail. The quality of the photobook continues to be wonderful, and the tech support through live chat is awesome!
I was delighted with the service. Easy to use. Help was available. Delivery, even in these uncertain times, was excellent. I would recommend you to anyone.
Superb quality book. Excellent customer service.
Photo book was easy to create, quality of the finished product, EXCELLENT, and quick delivery. Also if you need to call Customer Service, agents are very helpful too
The album software used to create your photobook is very easy to learn and the final product is very good quality. Happy customer
I have been using Bob Books to produce photo books of our holidays for over 10 years. The books are high quality, the software is intuitive to use and very flexible and the service is fast.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 7,872 reviews