Bob Books Reviews

2,730 Reviews

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Christine M
Verified Buyer

The quality and variety of styles is excellent. The software is easy to use with plenty of options for the layout
Ron L
Verified Buyer

The software is intuitive and thus easy to use. Editing is straight forward and purchasing the book could not be easier. The book was received in about a week and the photos were reproduced to an excellent standard, the colour was really good and the photographic paper used was ideal. I chose the hard back option for the first time (I previously only used the soft back books) and I was really impressed with the professional standard. I am sold on Bob Books and will have no trouble using them again.
Verified Buyer

The web platform is very easy to use and the book is lovely
Joanna H
Verified Buyer

Bob Books always makes me happy. I like the addition of personalised cards and the layouts provided. Would prefer a less shiny option so biro isn't the only option to write in. Excellent quality though, just like the photo books.
Stephanie H
Verified Buyer

I have previously used other digital book making software and found Bob Books the most intuitive and creative to use. The book, to celebrate my sister's birthday, was beautiful and has already become a treasured gift. The presentation box I also purchase made an incredible impact, so together with the paper and printing quality and the speedy turnaround on the book..... my Bob Books experience has been fabulous. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Professional and easy to use interface, very high quality photo books - highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

I was pleased to find a format for a calendar that allowed me to put photos on both the top and bottom pages of each month spread.
Anna M
Verified Buyer

I created our wedding album using Bob Books. The software was easy to use and easy to format to make sure the pictures lined up and spacings between pictures were even. There was a good range of picture template which could be changed to suit my pictures and album ideas. Downloading the software was great as I had access to all my pictures without having to upload them to create the album. The ablum itself was of good quality and arrived reasonably quickly. We could also easily create mini albums using the software which our parents have greatly appreciated.
Verified Buyer

I ordered two calendars and the quality of colour reproduction of my photos as well as the overall quality of the calendars themselves is excellent. Unfortunately Royal Mail bent my calendars in half and forced them through my letterbox, damaging both. However Bob Books reproduced them for me immediately at no additional cost despite this not being their fault - though my 4 star review is only because I hope in future Bob Books will write DO NOT BEND on their envelopes to avoid any other postmen/women doing such an idiotic thing. I have ordered calendars through Bob Books for three consecutive years and will definitely be doing so again in future.
Verified Buyer

Been using Bob Books for many years now and simply put, you exceed expectations every time! Quality, customer service, speed - top notch on all accounts. Keep it up!
Verified Buyer

The software is very good, so you can create an excellent photo album. You receive your album through the post only a few days after you upload and pay for it.
Rosalind S
Verified Buyer

Bobs books is a very user friendly application which results in quality product!!
Verified Buyer

Bob Books always turn my photobook orders around really quickly and are always eagerly awaited. This time however, there was a printing error. Needless to say, the Customer Service was excellent and there was no trouble getting a re-print. I am not sure whether the quality of printing has declined or whether my photography skills have but the photos in recent years' books have not been as sharp as older ones. Nonetheless I remain a big fan and wouldn't go anywhere else to get my photobooks printed. Love the software too!
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery, nicely produced photo tok
Eric L
Verified Buyer

From easy to use software through to strong protection given with delivery packaging my experience with Bob Books can be summed up as superb quality and service.
I have received a beautifully printed book I am proud to show my friends. 10/10 thank you Bob Books.
Tracey G
Verified Buyer

As always the quality of the book is excellent. I am already half way through making my next book.

Great quality book.
Lynn A
Verified Buyer

It was user friendly and I was delighted with the result
Christine H
Verified Buyer

Easy to use software, excellent quality and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Produced a high quality book displaying the photos with accurate colours.
Bob Books is rated 4.79 based on 2,730 reviews