Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Bob's books are outstanding. Not only was the quality of the prints and the paper (I ordered the lustre photography lie flat) incredible but their customer service was brilliant. When I had some concerns they went out of their way to help me, both Tom and Kate, who I chatted to on separate occasions, were really helpful. Very very happy and will be using Bob's books again. Thank you."
"I was so impressed with the quality of my Bob Book. Even the smaller pictures which I had made larger were very good quality as well. They are a real pleasure to flick through, great memories of a wonderful holiday and I will definitely make more books in the future."
"I have used Bob books for a number of years and have always been very pleased with the quality of the product,weather it was a large print or a photo book. There has been a couple of occasions where the order has gone astray due to the delivery company loosing an order,but a quick call to Bob books has always got the problem resolved."
"Excellent end result and a versatile and easy to use design software. In addition a very helpful team when my delivery went astray (not BBs fault) thanks to a courier company in France!"
"I use Bob Books for all my photography books because the colours in the photographic paper books just leap off the page and the quality of the paper they use. The program they use to design the book is very user friendly and has everything I need, plus there is a very quick turnaround time from order."
"Been using Bob Books for several years now and am consistently impressed with the quality and range of products. Printing turnarounds are decent and if there are any issues, the company sort them out quick!"
"I found the software easy to use and I was very pleased with my photo album."
"A really straight forward and easy service to use. The online design features could have been a bit more intuitive, but overall very good, especially if you've never used a photobook service before. It would also be good if there was some way to get a better idea of what the paper finishes are like as I was not expecting the Lustre finish to come quite as it did!"
"Every time I use these guys I'm impressed. Books excellent quality and now the new framing service is the easiest way of framing"
"I always use Bob books to create a record of my trips.there is a range of choices of format and finish and the final product looks professional."
"Three or four big pluses for me - the software to design the book is easy to use. I like the choice of typeface etc. The quality of the printing is not absolutely 100% high quality...but it is 95% high quality. My book looks great as an artefact and I will be using it as something visitors to my future exhibitions can browse on. I did think the price was a little steep. And I hope Bob Books will make their prices a little more competitive. Final point - their server does not crash so that significant irritation is not present. Thoroughly enjoyed the process of making 'The Boyhood Project' ."
"The software is easy to use and works on my iPad, a good range of sizes, print quality very good. All adds up to a positive experience."
"We love Bob Books. The quality of the product is always of a high standard, and it helps us to create a permanent home for our most treasured pictures. We're no photographers and everything is done on smart phones these days, but somehow the result always looks quite professional once everything is in a Bob Book. The interface is simple enough to use, although not glitch free. For example, it isn't always simple, or indeed possible, to get photos to appear in frames. There are so many formatting options however, that there is always a work around and it certainly wouldn't put me off coming back to the site."
"A fabulous result as usual and such a speedy turn around. Thank you."
"wonderful service"
"I have made the two most beautiful books with Bobs Books; one as my record of my daughter’s wedding and one more comprehensive version for the happy couple which I have just presented to them as a surprise gift! We are all so pleased with the quality of the finished products and will certainly be making more books in the future. Thank you for helping us create a fitting tribute to a wonderful event."
"I have just received my Bob Books Photobook of our holiday in Scotland. It is fantastic to be able to design my own pages of either full-page images or composites of several photographs. The satin finish of my book has complemented my photographs and the open-flat format is ideal for panoramas. I emailed a query which was answered very promptly. Delivery and packing of my book was excellent. Thank you."
"Very impressed with consistent good quality of books and prints."
"I enjoy compiling my images and with the superb help of the Bob Books software end up with attractive and very well constructed photo books. I really cannot praise Bob Books enough. They provide a very easy way of ending up with books that showcase my images."
"I understand not the easiest of products but I personally have never had a problem. I like the outcome and I also very much like the fact that you can speak to anyone easily."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 5,647 reviews