Bob Books Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Matte photographic paper quality did not turn out to be what I expected. Will have to reorder the gloss photo now due to disappointment.
Simple to use, plenty of options and guidance through the process, and I am delighted with the results. I now have a lovely record of a special trip to India to share with my family and intend to use this service on a regular basis to record family holidays. Highly recommend this as a way to keep treasured memories.
I have used Bob Books many times over the years and have never, ever had cause to complain about the quality of the books or the efficiency of the service.
Very high quality pictures - the best memory of a good holiday
The books look great! But there was a major problem as the books were lost in transit, which meant they missed the celebration deadline. Not great at the time but everyone was very helpful in making sure they were reprinted at a reduced cost. Appreciated that we were able to talk to someone who cared rather than a machine! Thank you.
Truly fantastic service, just PLEASE make the barcode on the back page a removable sticker!
As a long-term user of Bob Books, I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed with the quality of the hardback books. The website is easy to browse, and I find the ease of use of the book-making is second to none. Delivery is usually very speedy, too. Thank you so much Bob Books.
Excellent print quality, presentation and delivery
So far I have printed 6 hardback holiday albums and one soft back album with Bob Books, plus a 2020 calendar for a gift. I am always delighted with the result: good quality paper and printing and always delivered in good time. I will certainly keep on using them.
Very happy with quality of most recent photobook - this time of holiday to Norwegian Fjords - the best souvenir!
Software really use to use, delivery on time and excellent end result.
We were delighted with the quality of the photo book. A wonderful momento of a holiday of a lifetime.
I have ordered a number of photo books from Bob Books, I use the downloadable software which is fantastic - easy to use with lots of useful tools and options. I think the quality of the books is great, the speed of delivery is good and their customer service excellent.
Easy to use, many choices in each category of design, excellent phone support.
Always pleased with Bobs books . always nicely produced
I have been using Bob Books for years and would previously have given 5 stars. However they have changed to a courier who isn't as good and I had to drive to the next town to collect it. More importantly, when I looked at the photobooks, the paper in both books is warped and has wavy edges. I will be looking for an alternative supplier in future.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the delivery service. I will pass this feedback to the fulfilment team to attempt and prevent this from happening in the future.

Our customer service team would be happy to resolve the issues about the quality of your books in regards to the damaged to pages, if you would please get in contact with our team in more detail at: askbob@bobbooks.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Bob Books
Quick delivery of an excellent product. First time I have ever done an online book and it was very easy to do. Thank you.
I use Bob Books to produce photobooks for my own personal use. I find the software tool easy to use and fully customisable to meet my needs. The books are printed to a high quality on excellent paper and with good bindings. Turn around is fast and if you have to contact Bob Books directly they provide excellent customer service.
Easy to use and excellent quality.
Very impressed with the quality of the product and prompt service. I ordered a lay flat book and was very happy with the final result. Software was easy to use but could still do with a few aesthetic improvements
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 7,303 reviews