Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

"After much research where to use for a photo book and once I got my head around using the site I made a lovely book for my daughters 18th. She was extremely please. The book is brilliant quality. I will definitely use Bobs Books again."
"The books are well constructed, the software is easy to use and delivery is fairly quick."
"every time I use Bob Books I am impressed with their quality. And when I have questions, they are quick to respond. Really high quality service for people that take photography and / or memories seriously."
"Downloading the app makes this easy to use with lots of options. The finished book is good quality and arrives quickly"
"Bob Books produced my book to a very high standard and delivered a delightful album of our diamond wedding celebrations in Antigua."
"Excellent SW - easy to use - good functionality - quality finished product"
"The software was quite easy to get to grips with anyway but, where a problem did arise, the telephone support service was exceptional even on a bank holiday! The book was delivered promptly in 72 hours from online submission and the quality was everything that could be expected. Next time I need a photo book I wouldn't dream of looking anywhere else."
"Easy to use website and very helpful staff in you need assistance. Happy with my book!"
"The quality of the Bob Books has massively improved! The lay flat pages are solid, images are sharp and colors are what you expect!"
"When on my travels I always recommend Bob Books as being the best quality photo books I have come across. The limitless options of layouts along with lay flat pages (for impressive double page landscapes) in the large square format that I use, enable a professional looking product, exactly as you might wish. I typically use the lustre finish but occasionally (although very expensive) the top quality photo paper. The only negatives I would suggest are the poor resolution images shown in the bookshop that would put off many people and the higher cost than other photo book services."
Jonathan K
Verified Buyer
"I have always been extremely impressed with Bob Books. The quality of the actual product is amazing, but also the software is simple to use, it is always updated, submission of my books is quick and simple, and delivery is quick too!"
Gwendoline L
Verified Buyer
"When I receive the completed book that makes me happy !!!!"
"The binding and quality of colours and prints is exceptional"
"The quality of production is always reliable and the software to design the books is really easy to use and intuitive. Very happy customer!"
"Having just completed our 41st photobook courtesy of Bob Books, which run alongside our building black and white photo wall art collection, it is easy to see why we come back to Bob Books every time - the quality is excellent and the service beats other companies hands down. In producing quality photobooks we have established a library which our friends demand to read, always hoping for a new book covering our travels or our min hobby of bird photography. Looking forward to our next submission."
"The software to load the pictures is great, options for the books are great, oderi g great and the delivery is both prompt and safe - with a well wrapped book and package."
"We recently had a wonderful few days in the Netherlands and I really wanted my photo book to reflect how much we enjoyed it. I wasn’t disappointed - Bob really came up trumps with a beautifully produced book that has vibrant colours, rich paper quality and a really solid proper book feel. So I can now re-live our holiday whenever I like thanks to Bob!"
"Brilliant service and beautiful book! Very happy, thank you"
"Lasting memories in a beautiful format."
"The software Bob Books supply's to create your book is just so straight forward and easy to use, yet allows you a large amount of choices in developing the product. The finished article, is sent out within days of submission, and the quality of the finished product is exceptional. I will definitely be looking at using Bob Books again in the future."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 5,145 reviews