Bob Books Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

good quality books with high resolution print and sturdy paper
I am as always very happy with the quality of a Bob Book and enjoy all the choices and options available
High quality, professional photo books with exceptional and speedy customer service. I bought the 30x30 square layflat with lustre paper. The detail and finish is beautiful. I also needed some help formatting my book and Shannon from customer service was so helpful, polite and very quick in her replies. I'll definitely be ordering more books in the future.
I have used other publishers previously and have been slightly disappointed with the quality of photographs. The Bob Books products I've recently ordered have met my requirements in full and they will be my default supplier in the future.
We created 4 unique calendars for family members using the Bobs Books application. The service was easy to use, the calendars were delivered promptly and we were pleased with the results.
As always the photo book arrived in good time, high quality and excellent product.
Excellent quality, great value for money and excellent customer service
Photo album came on time and was easy to create. Would prefer more templates that are not using square shaped photos, as most photos do not fit in this frame, but easy enough to create your own template.
Fab service as ever. Really nice pleased with the final book.
Not the cheapest but excellent quality and customer service.
Very good. Thank you.
This is my third photobook with Bob Books. It was difficult to decide who to choose between initially but I definitely made the right choice with Bob Books. The quality is outstanding! Amazing customer service, I recently had a technical issue and someone from the technical team left no stone unturned in trying to help me find a solution. I am already working on my next one.
Excellent, easy to use software. Easy to install and use.
First calendar arrived damaged. Received a reply to my email within 24hrs and replacement calendar was with me before Christmas. Packaging could do with improvement but service and product were both superb.
Good software and fast delivery
I was impressed by the quality and the speed of production. The on-line design tool was easy to use. Overall I am very pleased with the result and plan to order further copies.
I was very surprised and so pleased with the album. It was an 80th birthday present and the recipient was delighted. I am now going to make another album for me.
My calendar was great! good quality and arrived very quickly. A good and reliable service. I will definitely use Bobs Books again!
Very happy with the wedding album I put together using Bob Books!
I recently used Bob Books for some A3 calendars. As always the ordering process was straightforward, the quality of the finished product was very good and the delivery faster than expected. A great service.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 7,525 reviews