Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Lovely book and easy to use software. Lots of freedom for someone who might want to tweak page layouts. Alternatively you could just use the designs already there- so as much or as little input from you as you want. Despatch was prompt but then delivery took a long time- perhaps that’s the post’s fault though. Slight bit disappointed with how the front cover is printed on a wrap around sticky back plastic type thing rather than directly on the hardback that had added a fair percentage to the cost."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The flexible software allows me to layout the photos and type just the way I want."
Posted 1 hour ago
"An easy to use software that produces high quality photo books! My favorite hobby is making post holiday photobooks with Bob Books."
"I made my first Bob book 9 years ago - it is now much easier with many more options. The only downside is that back then I had excellent friendly help at the end of a telephone line. The 2 delivery queries I had this time were helpful but the technical question I had was not dealt with very well."
"Very easy to use once I got my head into gear !! good layout & edits easy..."
"Excellent quality and service. The first book I ordered actually had a printing error - one of the pages had been bound out of order - but I was very impressed with the way Bob Books dealt with the matter. They were easy to contact (unlike many companies these days!) and apologised for what they said was a rare type of printing mishap, and then a replacement book arrived within days. I really like this company and will continue to use them."
"Made some calendars. Constructing them was made easy by the clarity of the instructions. Prompt delivery and so very pleased with the results. Thank you."
"Great service, very pleased with finished book. Improvement suggestion an undo button on software package would help with custom book building. However, the whole service was very good. Thankyou my granddaughter is delighted with her book and so are ber family."
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for your review.

I just wanted to let you know that there is an Undo button in the Bob Designer software. You'll find the icon for it just under the "Editing" heading. Top left of the screen.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions while working on your next book.

Kind regards,
Bob Books
"I Have been using Bob Books now for near on 8 years and a have a vast number of photobooks. I find the software very easy to use, and love creating my own books, there are lots of choices of size/shape/paper, to suit. The quality of the books has always been superb, and actually fairly quick to arrive at my front door."
"Very prompt service, good quality product. Website easy to use, just a few features to get used to. Will be using again shortly."
"Got 2 books. One on lustre and one on photographic gloss. Both are lovely but the gloss is noticeably best for detailed photographs. I’m very pleased with the books but if you can afford it go for the gloss paper. DPD let me down on delivery though. The driver, apparently, was unable to find my house even though I live on a street in a housing estate. A wasted day spent staying in for nothing."
"Amazing quality product, well packaged to protect it and very easy to use the software."
"The process was really simple from start to finish. I had taken a while to organise the layouts, four months to be exact, and I it was great not having to rush my decisions and get the final result I was looking for. I would highly recommend Bob Books and my friends and family are now keen converts."
"Easy to use software. Good quality. Speedy service. I enjoy producing books from Bob Books"
"I produced my book on line. I found the program easy to use and I ended with a book that I was very happy with. My finished book came within the week. Being able to see other people’s books gave some great ideas for next time. Well done Bob Books."
"Relatively easy to prepare a phot book. The quality of the finished prints is excellent."
"Very easy to use. Very quick delivery. Super quality."
"The quality of Bob Books seems to get better and better. The software also is greatly improved making it much easier to produce high quality books."
"I had used another company for past photo books but decided to use Bobs Books this time. Found it a lot easier to upload / select photos from my computer and there seemed to be more options on selecting how to arrange the photographs. I was really pleased with the result and will definitely be using Bobs Books in the future"
"I have been using BobBooks to make my albums for many years. I have had 100% reliability from them, and they are incredible value for money."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 5,381 reviews