Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

customer service
"I've been looking for ages for a new photo-book supplier now that Apple don't offer this service - and at last I've found one! Just received a large hardback landscape-format photo-book with best quality paper, it's even better than the Apple offering, I'm really delighted! Now that I've figured how how the Bob Book website works I'm going to use them for all my photo printing needs. What a great discovery!"
"Bob's Books Photo-book programme is very simple to use, either in auto or manual mode. Manipulation of the various layout options is very easy and the end product looks very smart and professional when published. An ideal way to show off your best photographs."
"Really good quality have recommended to other people."
"Top Quality books, perfect color rendition and professional feel to al the pages!"
"Once I got to grips with how to put my album together with some good advice from the online chat advisors it was a straightforward process. I was thrilled with the end result, the quality of photo reproduction and of the album in general was above my expectations. I will definitely use Bob Books again."
"Good quality product and timely service"
"Easy to use and delivered securely packaged. Booked was a gift and looked brilliant"
"Excellent service, fast turnaround - less than a week. Everything reproduced just as it looked on my screen."
"Wedding day album from 1948 April 2019 This project was different, and was for my Mother who is now 92 years old, and was married in 1948, her wedding album only having 16 B&W pictures in it, and they are were only 5 x 3 inches in size. I scanned all on the pictures at 1200dpi and spent three weeks using Photoshop digital enhancing the pictures and removing many years of damage on each print. I wanted to reprint the entire contents in a 12” x 12” lay flat format, spanning the group shot photography’s over two pages. I imported the pictures into Serif Craft Artist 2, and then exported each page in 300dpi .jpg format. The quality was excellent and equally capable to being printed in the format that I wanted with no loss of quality. I had tried another well know company but after downloading there software, it proceeded to re-sharpen all of my pictures again, and was being very problematic in trying to stop it. So this time I decided to try Bob Books, I downloaded the software and installed it to my PC. This time no problems with double sharpening. I created a cover, and had three pages left over to fill, so I decide to add a range of pictures from 1940 up to a family Birthday party in 2018, on those last pages. I uploaded all of my pages to Bob Books and selected the ‘Large Square Lustre Lay-flat Hardback Book of 26 pages, with a Presentation Box. I have to say I was amazed at the speed of the delivery, the email informed me that delivery would be after the Easter holiday. However, the Photobook arrived on the Thursday before the Easter break. Which was perfect as I wanted to give the book to my Mother on Easter Sunday, which I now could. Just to make things more interesting I decided not to open the well packed cardboard box that It arrive in, as I wanted to give the whole package to my Mother to open. I arrived at my Mother house, in the afternoon, and gave her the box. Now at this stage she had no idea what was in it. She did struggle a little with getting it open. But I could not have predicted the results. The front hardback cover was perfect, with my added title, and I was just as eager, as my Mum to see each of the pictures for myself as she turned each page, as I had only seen them on my computer screen as of yet. I have to say, that I was very impressed with the quality each of the printed pictures. I have been doing semi-professional photography for eight years now, so I know all about how pictures should look, and these were exceptional printed on the lustre paper. As my Mum looked through the pictures she burst in to tears, and said the she have never seen her wedding album pictures like this before. My Mother now has a treasured copy of her Wedding day album, and we as a family now have a possession that can one day be handed down to the next generation. Just to be sure, I have no connection with Bob Books, in anyway, I am just a very satisfied customer, with a very happy Mum! I am halfway through putting together a Family album, and will be sure to have Bob Books print the next one as well. Many Thanks Chris (a very satisfied new customer)"
"Excellent quality photo book, which was delivered promptly."
"Great quality, speedy delivery."
"We have been delighted with the every aspect of our recent photobook purchase from Bob Books, our second altogether. The software is easy to use and gives just the right degree of encouragement to be creative. The turnaround time is excellent and the quality of the finished product is superb. We have recommended Bob Books to a number of friends and contacts."
"Loved the quality of the photographs and the speed of service. Easy to set up a book."
"Great result! Easy to use software. Very happy with the outcome."
"The photographs reproduced even better than expected. This really is superior quality printing and a great service."
"The Bob Books software is easy and intuitive to use. Delivery is quick and the quality of their photobooks and wall art is excellent."
"We ordered 2No A4 sized books of approx. 100 pages each. W are very pleased with the quality of the product received which were delivered in less than a week from placement of the order"
"Using Bob Books gives me the opportunity to create family photo books that shows my family growing up, and will in time be a memento for my girls to look back on. We always look forward to them arriving and it brings back such happy memories. Photos on pc's never get looked at the same as a photo album."
"Great service, I particularly like the software for designing the books."
"I ordered two books - a hardback and a soft cover. The hardback was not cheap but the quality is excellent. The book even arrived a few days earlier than I was expecting."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 6,814 reviews