Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

"Excellent service and quick processing/delivery. Very happy :-)"
"I have used Bob Books for several years now. Their calendars are excellent as are their books. I particularly like the photo quality paper that gives excellent quality tp my photographs. Hat's why I keep reordering."
"Good choice of style of books and fairly easy to use software. Also easy to upload and prompt delivery. Will be using again"
"I had an old version of Bob Book on my pc and had made the book in the older version. With very good customer service from Bob Book - who responded very quickly to my pleas of 'have I lost my whole book' - I was able to download the new version and open my book file and send to print with no problem. I've been using Bob Books for all my photo books (and I probably have about 50 now) for well over a decade and the quality, promptness of customer service are second to none. I don't intend to use any other company, Bob Books are the Best and I recommend them to everyone whenever I can."
"Had both hardback and paperback books produced, both are fantastic quality, personally I prefer the paperbacks. Very easy to design on-line with fast printing and delivery."
Elizabeth B
Verified Buyer
"Easy to make, speed it arrives"
"Great quality and easy to use every time"
"Very happy with the outcome!"
"Speedy service and very pleased with the quality of the product."
"I'm new to Bob's books and have recently ordered both soft and hard back books. I'm delighted with both. The colour reproduction; the most important criteria for me, is terrific. The software is easy to use and delivery time is excellent. I'll going to continue using Bob's Books, thank you for your super service."
"Ever reliable, superb standard of product, excellent customer service"
"Great quality"
"Easy to use app. Speedy production and an attractive book."
"The online software was easy and intuitive to use. The order processed was very straight forward. Most aspects of the online software is quick as well - which is always good."
"Bob Books is brilliant. I love that the software to create the books is on my machine, so putting the book together is quick and not subject to slow internet connection. There is complete flexibility on the layout and there are some great features, like the masks. The quality of the books is awesome. Thank you Bob Books!"
"Absolutely fantastic! It was great fun putting the book together using the suggested layouts, but if you are not confident then Bob Books will do it for you once you have uploaded your photos. It really is very simple and the quality once I received it was outstanding. Great photographic paper and really clear images. It was just before Christmas so I thought it would take a while, but I actually got the book back through the post within five days! It made for a lovely Christmas present. Ideal for weddings, special occasions or just to see all your photos together in a physical book. I would thoroughly recommend."
"Easy to use (once you get the hang of it). And then it gives you a great opportunity to display your creative talents. Or just bung in the photos. I'm keen to produce my next book, to record an event/trip, and have a permanent record to show friends and family. Push the button and a professional book arrives rapidly. Wish I'd found it earlier."
"The print quality is outstanding! Bob Books is reliable and answers promptly to any inquiries. I've been happy with all our orders."
"Bob Books makes it so easy to create phonebooks of my children which I will treasure for years to come!"
"Bob Books is the best photobook provider that I've ever used. Always friendly, professional and the quality of the printing is excellent. Thank you"
Bob Books is rated 4.80 based on 4,466 reviews