Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"The Bob Books slim calendars are very good quality, and producing them is quick and easy with the Bob Designer software. They make excellent Christmas presents!"
"Well presented, colours come true. What you see is what you get. Have already recommended to friends."
"I have been pleased with orders for both books and cards. Good design program with plenty of choices. Good quality papers and printing, and delivery within stated time. Excellent all round."
"I would certainly recommend Bob Books. I have used them numerous times over the years for my calendars and photobooks. The colour reproduction of my photographs is excellent and the materials used are of a high quality. Orders are delivered very promptly, and expertly packaged. First rate service every time."
"There is a difference of colour tone in some of the photos in the book to that from the lightroom screen. My PC was colour calibrated prior to the submission. However I’m really pleased with the book. It looks fab. Thank you"
"I continue to be impressed with the quality of product & service with Bob Books. I have never been disappointed. I recently tried to order an A3 wall calendar with a competitor company to save some money. A big mistake!! Their website was unable to complete the order, and there was no answer on their customer service telephone number - very poor indeed! A lesson learned - stick with what you know Andrew"
"I'm so happy with my photo books. I've ordered six in the past month and they're beautiful! Love the lustre lay-flat pages."
"The book turned out well. Had major problems constructing it, apparently because I was working from the website, and hadn't downloaded the app. I am too computer-ignorant to know the difference! Your people were unfailingly polite, but at the same time unable to help me when I phoned for advice."
"I've been making my annual calendar with Bob Books for several years and always get an excellent product. The standard designs are easy to customise and you always get exactly what you see on your screen."
"I have been using Bob Books since 2010. I use the Bob Designer software on Windows as I like the flexibility to design my book exactly as I want it, incorporating text along with my photos to tell a story. The quality of the finished article is always great, and on the practicalities, the turnround time is reliably very quick and the packaging is so good that I have never received a damaged book. I have recommended Bob Books to several people, some of whom are now regular users."
"Great quality and arrived earlier than expected. thank you"
"My first Bob Books calendar. It proved to have the most straightforward laying out procedures compared to other providers I started and gave up on. I was pleased too with the weight of the card used - unstated on the web site - but it turned out very acceptable. And a very rapid service, so that I ordered more copies (which was easily done) after my first trial run."
"Very pleased with the book and service"
"Great quality books - lovely prints and quick turnaround."
"App easy to use, lots of manipulation of photos enabled. Finished product of good quality I ordered matt photos think I would go for shiny next time gives it more life. Delivery of book came in good time and well protected. I have always used Apple before but this was a better experience"
"I'm not the best at creating photobooks and so phoned the helpline several times - the staff were great, they had patience and a sense of humour! Very happy with the result - I'm aiming to create more now."
"Excellent quality and brilliant customer service. Bob designer Pro is so easy to use."
"Excellent product and quick service"
"Perfectly acceptable book for the money. The desktop app is not as user friendly as the online on in my opinion."
"Excellent quality books, user friendly software, clear communication and prompt delivery. Recommended."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 6,080 reviews