Bob Books Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

We have been using this software for several years & have an amazing library of Bob Books of our travels around the world. All our friends eagerly await the production of our next book, the last one was photographs of our trip to Antartica
Bob books is the gold standard for self publishing photo books. Their PDF-to-book option makes designing a book in InDesign and getting it published in beautiful, thick lustre photographic paper very easy.
If you're looking for a luxury photo-book, look no further. If your photos are treasured memories, look no further. Swap those dry electronic dots for the liquidity of a silver halide print.
Easy to use software and a good looking page that allows you to see how the book develops and grows. The end result was delivered quickly and is of good quality.
Before launching on photo-books I researched available reviews and found Bob Books, a name unfamiliar to me, to be one of the very top rated. I have now become a regular user and find that the photographic output is truly excellent and that the software is easy to use and does all that I ask of it. What more is there to say?
Creation of the Bob Books photobook was extremely easy with great results. Overall, we were very happy with the finished product and have already started on our next book! Highly recommended.
Excellent book as always. Not a fan of the new delivery company, you can only reschedule a delivery once it has already been attempted and you have to sign up, which means they want your details. DPD allow you to change delivery much easier!
I've used Bob Books now for 5 years to do a family calendar and think it's a great service and great quality.
Been a regular Bob Books customer for years and never been disappointed with the service and quality of their books. Really love the loyalty scheme too!
Very pleased with service and quality of book. A problem was sorted out speedily, and resolved.
I have been using Bob Books since 2008. The software has gotten better and better over the years, to the point now where it is extremely "user friendly." What used to be a bit of a chore is now much, much easier. And, if there is ever a problem, the BB staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Well done BB!!!
I've been using Bob books now for many years and have always been happy with both the software and the finished product. I like the freedom the software gives to create your own masterpiece.
Easy to use software for making photo books Good quality paper and clarity of images
I put together and ordered a calendar. The software was very easy to use and highly flexible in its design capability. I was delighted with the quality of the calendar which arrived quickly after ordering. Very satisfied.
Easy software and a good quality product
Awesome. Love it
I love the quality of the bindings, and the thickness of the pages, an outstanding, long lasting photo book, as far as I'm concerned the best in the market place by a long way!
I have been using Bob Books for several years now, with around 20-25 books produced. The speed of turn round, from uploading the images and text, and the quality of the finished book are consistently impressive.
order process is very simple. right till delivery.
This is the third book I have arranged through Bob Books. That probably says it all! Obviously the more one uses the software the more proficient one becomes, but the assistance provided by the staff at BB is always fantastic, and that alone prevents me from experimentng with their rivals. It would be hard to imagine getting a better product anywhere.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 7,693 reviews