Bob Books Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Robert H
Verified Buyer

The software is very easy to use to create a photo album. The book was produced and sent to me in short time and the quality of the album is excellent.
Jennifer L
Verified Buyer

I have made two photo albums using Bobs Books and currently making my wedding album. The software to make the books is easy to use, with lots of editing options including adding video. The final products are extremely high quality, with fast delivery and very reasonable pricing for the fantastic products. For my last order, I forgot to apply a discount which was available that day before finishing my order. Realising my mistake, I emailed Bobs Books who swiftly replied and redeemed me the money I would have saved with the voucher. I couldn't rate Bobs Books highly enough. I would not use any other photo book website!
Nick W

perfect albums
Verified Buyer

very good quality and speedy service
Phillip B
Verified Buyer

I liked the option to create the book using the downloadable software which was Mac compatible - very good. You can even use InDesign which is a terrific idea. The quality of print was fantastic! I will definitely use Bobs Books for my next project.
Susan W
Verified Buyer

I have used Bob's books now for a couple of years. I create books. They have been delivered with care and are of high quality. Would highly recommend.
Jenny B
Verified Buyer

I love reliving our holidays by compiling photo books on our return and friends (seem to) enjoy browsing them as well. Working on the Bob Books software is really easy, and great fun.
Brian S
Verified Buyer

The colour repro in cmyk is very good. Your imposition software handles images crossing the gutter excellently.
Rayner S
Verified Buyer

Although we live in Australia, we have used your services for many years now. All our holiday 'coffee' table books and Christmas calendars are created through your business. Not only is the quality superb but every item always arrives safe and sound. We love Bob Books!
Verified Buyer

A full year of memories in an amazing photobook!
Raya C
Verified Buyer

Good quality and easy to use
Jennifer W
Verified Buyer

Introduced to Bob Books by our son. The quality of photo reproduction is excellent. Found they were the perfect medium to reflect holidays. The most recent North Wales volume was number 12.
Stephen D
Verified Buyer

Easy to use software to create your book, fast professional service and a quality photo book too. What more can you ask?
Verified Buyer

The paper and colour rendition qualities are good as is the turn-round time. The methodology takes some getting used to and I would really like it if there was better guidance for placing photographs so they get lost into the centre-fold as there is for the other three sides.
Paul M
Verified Buyer

I was made very happy by the excellent quality of the photo book I ordered. All of my family and friends are very impressed with the end product due to the quality of the lay flat photo book.
Duncan G
Verified Buyer

Quality of the lustre photographic paper photobook was excellent, many improved editing and design possibilities with the new Bob Designer software made it easy to design and quick to upload and order. Finished product was delivered within 2 weeks, and packaged very securely. Will order again!
Claire P
Reviewer

The quality of the products is great, I particularly love the lay flat photographic paper albums. Durable and brilliant, I order albums only from Bob Books.
Claire P
Verified Buyer

The quality is brilliant and durable. I love the photo paper layflat albums.
Mike L
Verified Buyer

Found it relatively easy to use and had a good result. But a little bit of experience from use will result in a better book next time.
Tess N
Verified Buyer

The quality of reproduction is very high. The software allows you to design something individual. You don't have to pay for the book until it is finished and ready to print even if that takes you ages and ages. Customer service is exceptionally good as I have experienced a few problems with flaky software leading to what you see not being what you get and Bob Books carried on looking into the unexplained glitches until the book came out perfectly.
Bob Books is rated 4.79 based on 3,533 reviews