Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

"Excellent quality and prompt delivery"
"We've been searching for a source that can provide excellent quality glossy images on top notch paper stock. Bob Books scores a winner on both counts. Superb!! It takes a bit of time to ship from the U.K. to the west coast of the U.S. but the wait was well worth it. Thank you, Harry Johnson (Tumalo, Oregon)"
"High quality photographic books to entrust with your lifetime of memories."
"The software was very comprehensive and allowed a lot of flexibility in creating my photobook. The book was high quality in every repect (I did choose high quality options when qiven the choice - which made it quite an expensive purchade). Service was good too. A tad pricey, hence only a 4."
"Fairly easy process to compile the photo book, although the templates, especially for “full coverage” are difficult to make out, maybe a black border around each photo template would make definition easier to see. The finished product have always been delivered in good time, and are of a high standard."
"I have had a number of books published and everyone has been excellent. I am working on the next one."
"The quality of the books is exceptional, wouldn't use anyone else."
Bronwynne B
Verified Buyer
"The photo book was very professional and I love it!"
"Software easy to use. Final images printed appear darker than they images on monitor."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you found the images to be darker than you expected.

We can offer you recommendations on calibrating your monitor, if you would like to do this before your next book. This should give you a more realistic preview of how the images will appear in print.

Kind regards
Bob Books
"lovely quality book that showcases our holiday memories in the best way."
"I’ve found the process of making up an album with Bob Books very straight forward, some providers can make it too complicated for my liking. I did make one error when the edge of a photo was lost on a full page but the company corrected this free of charge, in fact it was a batch of 6 books so well done them. The print time is very good and final quality excellent, I’m producing wedding albums now which have been very warmly received by the newlyweds."
"Great service , as always, new Matte Photobooks look fantastic , just had a fibreboard potrait, superb quality and packaging for a large item"
"easy to make book, helpful on phone, prompt delivery, good quality"
"The book was really high quality. The photo paper was excellent and the lay-flat binding was briiliant. Good price as well."
Christopher O
Verified Buyer
"Bob Books allowed me to very easily create a paperback style memento of our holiday last year. Lovely to have and slightly more elegant than a photo album. Perfect for recording something special."
"A quality product that shows my photography at its best."
"I find Bob Books easy to use and allows me to create a great photo memory of our hoildays."
"Fab service and product as usual"
Geoffrey B
Verified Buyer
"as a first time 'Bobber' I needed a little help once or twice in installing and uploading and the staff were very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. The finished product looks good, but the images are not as clear as I had hoped. The flat, open out pages are very good."
"I always choose Bob's books because everything is made easy for you. From the paper to the image editing. Loving the new format of adding just a few pages.. The only negative is I cannot add pages anywhere I please unless I missed something."
Bob Books is rated 4.80 based on 4,930 reviews