Bob Books Reviews

3,215 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Roger P
Verified Buyer

Quality as always excellent. The photo's which were significantly increased in time were stunning
Posted 1 hour ago
John D
Verified Buyer

Software very easy to use; quality high.
Bob E
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality prints at a good price with quick service too. Just what I wanted.
Andrew F
Verified Buyer

There are many photobook products on the market, but every time I come back to Bob Books - the quality and choice of books is excellent. It is very easy to use to design your own books.
There maybe cheaper alternatives on the market, but you get what you pay for!

I would recommend Bob Books every time.
Philip M
Verified Buyer

The software is easy to use and the book looks great.
Haley H
Verified Buyer

Fabulously pleased with my Bob Books. Very professional product, exactly as it appears on the software and beautiful finish. My books arrived a week earlier than expected. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Excellent book design software, high quality printing and publication, quick turnaround

Great job!
Pauline D
Verified Buyer

My second Bob Book - beautifully produced & great quality. I'm not very experienced with photographs but the instructions are clear and 'phone help appreciated when I had a query.
Will certainly use again.
Mike P
Verified Buyer

Good quality wedding photo album delivered promptly- my first time using this service -was a sent a link by the bride.
Christopher C
Verified Buyer

Ordered book as lay flat but got not layflat, mainly due website not as helpful as should be, reordered and paid for another, this time got lay flat book, very good quality, told I would get a voucher but not received as yet.
Hello, I am sorry about the confusion about the paper type on your first order.

We have already refunded that order in full. Please do let us know if there are any issue with the refund.

Kind regards,
Dee-Anna
Bob Books
Verified Buyer

The quality of the paper and the images was of a very high quality. The actual book is well built. I especially like the 'lay-flat' option for larger photos to go across two pages.
Margaret W
Verified Buyer

Creating a wonderful momento of a great holiday
Verified Buyer

Easy to use online software, and great customer support via live chat and email.
Verified Buyer

Excellent app which was very easy to use and the instructions were very clear and concise. End result was first class and made for an very much appreciated Birthday present. I have been very happy to introduce Bob Books to friends and work colleagues.
Verified Buyer

We used the design service for our wedding photo album which was a really easy process. The album itself is exactly what we wanted, the quality is brilliant and the album looks just how we wanted it to.
Verified Buyer

Paper is good quality, colour rendition is good as lng as photo enhancement is OFF. Ability to vary size and shape of photos to suit is important. Choice of fonts is good.
Jonathan W
Verified Buyer

Lots of choices when setting book up.
Excellent quality of book
Verified Buyer

excellent quality photobook, prompt delivery
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quick and easy and the end product made my holiday come in life all over again
Bob Books is rated 4.79 based on 3,215 reviews