Bob Books Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bob Books

About Bob Books: Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

customer service
"In the 12 years of using Bob Books I have not been disappointed! It’s so easy to make a book and the quality is excellent. People who see my books are keen to make their own when I show them how easy it is."
Posted 51 minutes ago
"I have used Bob Books since it was recommended to me a few years ago mainly to record walking holidays. The ease of use to mix images and text to create a high quality ‘meaningful memory’ was its initial appeal. My latest project to produce a book as a present for a friend has enabled me to give them 26 portraits of their daughters on high quality photographic paper which has left them lost for words. A great, easy to use product with excellent service. Highly recommended."
"I’ve used a few online sites to upload and design photo books and Bob Books is - by sone distance - the best one i’ve found.. From its upload of assets to its flexible mix of automated functions while retaining the ability to change and edit images , Bob Books encourages creativity by making things easy but keeping them flexible. Easy to use, easy to do what you want, I thoroughly recommend."
"I use Bob Books only for making photoprinted versions of physical photo albums. The albums, going back many years, are bulky and the stuck-in photos eventually fall out. The CEWE software is kept up-to-date by Bob Books and gave me good results from the start, though even better with experience. The printed albums reach me satisfactorily soon after submission. I appreciate that Bob Books archives my submissions."
"Quality book, straight forward to use & prompt service"
"Best software I've come across for producing a photo book and a very professional and high quality finished product."
"Beautiful photo books allowing you to be as creative as you like!"
"I have now had four books printed by Bob Books: Two hardback, and two in paperback. I am in the process of creating another book and I will be using Bob Books once again. I have been impressed by the quality of the books and also by the time from placing my orders until receiving the finished articles."
"Really pleased with the photo book it was just what I hoped it would be. It was also delivered much quicker than I expected. I would definitely recommend Bob Books & will use them again when needed."
"Very good quality printing and if you have a problem they are very helpful."
"Excellent service fast and efficient .Helpful staff. Excellent finished products ."
"Excellent quality product, intuitive app made layout easy and allowed us to create a great mix of text and images from a variety of sources"
"The end product was exactly as I expected and the speed of the service was very good"
"Excellent service and such a professional finish to the product. I was particularly impressed by the functionality of the app which meant I could put the book together using my phone rather than having to use a computer. I have recommended to my friends!"
"I am absolutely delighted with my photo book from Bob Books and would definitely use them again. The quality of both the book itself and the printing is excellent. Customer service is exceptional. I contacted Bob Books with a couple of questions and was immediately connected to a very helpful, friendly and polite employee who was able to answer my questions."
"I have used Bob Books many, many times as it is always an excellent quality product with a fast and reliable service."
"It took a Little while to figure out how to design and upload the book (I used the PDF/InDesign Option), hence less than full marks (although this could be just me). But once uploaded, print and delivery were Swift, and the print Quality was very good indeed. It is also a little pricey."
"I'm not very good with computers, but after some effort was very pleased with the result"
"I was very impressed with the fast turnaround time and the protective packaging within which the book was delivered, particularly the foam corner protectors. The book itself was very nicely finished and the print quality was fine. As a graphic designer, I use HP Indigo quite regularly for print, so am aware of some of its shortcomings when printing background coloured tints (banding) compared to litho. You never know in advance which particular tints are going to cause a problem. Fortunately all of the backgrounds within this book are fine. There is some horizontal banding in the background colour on the cover (I couldn't find a reference on your website to the printer you use for the covers, as the HP is restricted to SRA3, apart from their top-end HP12000 B2 Press - I had the impression Bob Books might be using a Ricoh for the covers). Having said that, I'm sure most viewers wouldn't even notice this. If I was to send this book to print again, I would probably replace the cover tint with a 'suppressed' background image, similar in tone. I've rarely experienced the banding within halftone images. I already create multiple copy (10-20 off) books, using the HP Indigo to print the interiors, but then sew and bind them conventionally, which allows more control over size, end papers and cover materials, and is still remarkably economical. I ran this initial book through Bob Books (using minimum number of pages - InDesign to pdf) to gauge the quality of the print and finishing. Being very happy with the book you've produced; for individual books, I'm very happy to use Bob Books. There are already two more books that I will send, as soon as I've had time to create them."
"We use Bob books to make gifts of photo albums of holidays we have shared with friends. It is really simple and quick to use, and a good way of reviewing and refining the holiday snaps you accumulate. As mementos of a shared holiday they have always been very much appreciated, and we enjoy making them."
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 7,127 reviews