Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Paul Chapman
John Cornhill
Douglas Balch
SARAH FREEMAN
Excellent program which I found relatively easy to use as a 75 year-old. There is a wide choice of formats , the final product is of a very high quality, and staff are most helpful when needed to solve any problems or queries. I have now done over 10 books and been very pleased with each one. The price compares well with other photo-books.
I would like a few more clip-art choices!
Software for photobook creation is easy to ue. Very quick turnaround from time of order to delivery. Quality of photo reproduction mostly good but on some pictures the colour balance is not quite right. Quality of book presentation and binding is good (noting as previous sentence some occasional deficiencies on colour balance of photos).
I recently ordered two Bob books from very different holidays in different sizes. They were printed very well and the lay flat binding is worth the extra cash for special holidays (maybe not so much for a smaller book without large landscape photos to reproduce).
They arrived quickly and packaged securely.
Calendars of great quality although still over priced.
My lockdown book was very good although I still don't understand why smaller pictures do not look as good as the full page ones.
Both orders were very quickly produced
easy and controllable process - book quality is excellent. Never had any problems
happy with the outcome, however still struggling with input personal data online when ordering. There are definitely technical issues. appreciated the quick response and managed to order in the end by using your adress.
Bob books was informed of this, hopefully it will be resolved in due course.
I have no problem with the software or the book quality, however I do have an issue with the quality of the on screen version which my friends are invited to view. The definition is not good enough to read text whereas Bob Books competitors all make a full screen version available that can be easily read and viewed. Unless this is improved I will not use Bob Books again.
The note card produced from my photo was very high quality. The envelopes supplied with the cards had a tissue paper lining - a nice touch which made the cards feel extra specal. It took a while for the cards to arrive, though, so I'm glad I didn't need them urgently.
Quality of the books is excellent. Had a few problems with the green and orange light that tell you the quality of the photos But otherwise fine.
For starters, the results are really great - a quality product, glossy and professional looking. A really great looking book, with your own photos which could easily sit in a shop as a quality publication.
The software? Well, truth be told, I found it tricky - mainly because there is so much choice. Appreciate this could just be me, my choices, my skills. And that there are simpler options for simpler layouts, which is all good. But I felt I wanted to go with more complex layouts and design which meant that it did take time, concentration and effort.
Was it worth it? Definitely. We do one of our holidays every year, and also as a family gifts for birthdays etc.
Overall, great product, highly recommend. But it takes time!
It's software provides a great variety of choice and tools to help making photo book of my style, and is so much user friendly.
Bob Books 4 star review on 17th June 2020
I waited a few months for my book to arrive but didn’t receive it. This was just at the beginning of covid 19 so wasn’t sure if that was the cause of the delay! Anyway when I contacted them to ask why my book hadn’t arrived they reprinted it and sent it free. Got it within weeks at no additional charge!
Quality photo books at reasonable prices, good choice of paper and sizes
I live in the States and with all the covid 19 issues, the book took 3 weeks to arrive via Royal Mail. The quality of the photobook continues to be wonderful, and the tech support through live chat is awesome!
Simple to use - all very logical, with good professional tools. Customer service is excellent and delivery is superb and quick.
I initially struggled with the app, but on line "chat" support was excellent with minimal waiting for responses. My photo book is lovely, but I had a problem with the font size changing near the end of the book. This was not obvious until I received my printed book. I thought this was rectified before ordering a second copy, but unfortunately the fault was still present.
What I have received in that past has been really good, but sadly I'm still waiting for the current production has not yet arrived in New Zealand - presumably do to Covid-related problems
Due to lockdown, I finally found the time to finish a photobook, and even tried a poster as well.
I was impressed with how quickly it was processed, and look forward to doing more books and posters soon
I continue to use Bob's Books and I highly recommend the service.. user friendly templates and interface and a great product...
Really like the Bob books online creator. Very easy to use and plenty of choice of page layout.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 8,012 reviews