B&M Flowers Reviews

Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Easy to use website
Very simple easy website to use
Addresses database is poor and innacurate. Flowers not adequately described with flowers used. Overall B and M Website is nearly useless as no ordering click and collect or product availability. As useful as one window on only your flagship storr......but not even as useful as an individual store window.
Lovely flowers - great prices - excellent service :)
My mum always says how lovely and what goid quality tbe flowers are !!
Happy with the flowers, customer service and certainly would keep coming back for sure.
Good selection to choose from.
Ordered before no problems lovely flowers n recomend
A shambles . Ordered Saturday , paid for Sunday delivery for a grieving family. Noticed money had been taken twice from my account! Contacted customer service who confirmed the payment had been taken twice and no order made. So took another day of emails to get an order placed , flowers will arrive on TUESDAY ! I am furious . If I had not noticed payment taken twice there would have been no order at all . I hope the order arrives Tuesday but I have no faith it will . Never again. Disgraceful . I have a ticket number for my enquiry if B&M want to follow up on this . I will be taking this further .
Website was easy to navigate that was the only plus
Whilst ordering you are able to choose a delivery date
I chose the date I wanted as the flowers were for a birthday gift(surprise)
On the date they were suppose to arrive NOTHING!
If I knew that they could be late I would not have ordered from here
They arrived a day late which made the flowers practically useless
Why give a delivery date That may not be fulfilled then why is it given as a option?
I thought I should share this receive as all the reviews seem to be positive but my experience was not!
If you are not going wanting them on a certain date then perfect but do not rely on the date
Useless
Nice range of affordable flowers and free deliver
Lovely flowers at a great price and prompt delivery
THE FLOWERS WERE OG GREAT AFFORDABLE PRICE AND VERY EASY TO ORDER! I WILL KEEP ORDERING FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
I love the flowers from B&M. Their florist really do go far and beyond with each selection, and the price is so affordable. Your recipient will definitely feel extra special when they receive these flowers.
This my go to florist always. 😊🌺🌺
Second time I have used your site, easy website, flowers were lovely last time
This serves is great my family and friends are delighted with there flowers
I was looking for some nice flowers as a thank you gift. I was over the moon to find that b&m have there own website for flowers. I got a great deal compared to other websites i looked at.
This is the second time I have sent flowers from this company. I am absolutely delighted with the quality and service and so are the recipients.
I have used B&M Flowers several times and have never been disappointed with the quality or delivery, the recipients have always been overjoyed with their flowers.
The website is very easy to navigate and quick to load with plenty of choice for flowers and small gifts for every occasion.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.74 based on 1,710 reviews