B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Absolute rubbish was ordered to be delivered to certain date for special occasion never arrived elderly relative extremly upset. Numerous emails back and they will not refund would avoid at all costs unless you want to waste money!
Absolutely disgusting service. I placed two orders which I was charged for but they were not delivered. They said they could see the money was taken but the order was not placed!!!! They offered me a refund or reorder with delivery in 4 days time, despite offering next day delivery on the website. Will never use again
Sadly the flowers arrived 2 days late and as such were limp and sad looking. It's a shame as they were a good price and looked like they might of been nice at somepoint, just not when they arrived with my friend. After contacting the customer service line they didn't even apologise for this, just told me they should perk up in a few days. It's so embarrassing to send a gift that's such poor quality and then a real disappointment to receive such poor customer service. I won't be using again.
Ordered flowers and chocolate for my best friend Birthday on Monday 20.04 for the 24.04 ,4 days before and the flowers did not arrived, Very disappointed as it was something special to get the flowers on time.Never again will use this company 😠😠😠😠
Having previously used this company and been happy with service I ordered 3 weeks in advance of a special birthday for flowers and a cake to be delivered only for them not to send it out in time. Very disappointed and the customer service afterwards was not good. Will definitely not recommend or use again now. Why ask what date to deliver if it can take an extra 2 working days???
Flowers from website were absolutely nothing like what was delivered!! After many emails back and forth, it was agreed they’d send another bouquet out. Again absolutely NOTHING like picture at all!! Putting complaint in writing to HQ. Will never ever use again! Tried uploading photos to review but that option was greyed out!
Flowers didn’t arrive so we are now requesting a refund.
B&M you promote this service under your Brand, why then are you not interested in resolving issues/problems when substandard, unacceptable products are delivered?

Absolutely disgusted to say the least at both product & handling or more to the point “couldn’t care less” attitude when things out of the buyers control are far from what they should be!

You promote under your brand, as a consumer we buy according to B&M marketing & yet once you have accepted both monies & order, the goods far from anything shown n the flowers marketing do not even compare to a decent bunch purchased from a good market stall!! Flowers shown & described in the description, non-existent!

Two phone calls resulted in being promised prompt callback to resolve the situation akin to the described flowers also non-existent!

All of a sudden, according to your “excellent!!!” Customer Service team, nothing to do with B&M it’s all to do with Prestige and direct you to deal with them!!! WHAT?

B&M promote, B&M accept the contract, B&M accept payment hate to say B&M - contractual law says “the contract conducted was between B&M & Purchaser”
It is nothing to do with end user if you choose to use a third-party. That then becomes a separate contract between B&M & sub-contractor!” Again, nothing to do with the initial contract & certainly not of any interest to the purchaser!

I love B&M however this incident has certainly opened my eyes!

Absolutely duped, disgruntled having placed my order “in good faith!”, payed more to have a larger, beautiful (or so the picture showed) bouquet sent to a friend going through a traumatic time & what was delivered......a market quality (my apologies to market stalls as I am not wanting Or trying to sound derogatory) merely using to depict how much it would have been far better for me to have visited your stalls for a far better bouquet Than feeling duped for the over price paid, over rated, far from acceptable “bouquet” delivered to my friend!

She was extremely pleased at having received the surprise flowers (as she obviously wasn’t expecting them), saying she hoped she’d done them justice. It was extremely hard, especially via video chat, not to show my upset, horror & disgust at what had actually been delivered!

....should have gone to M&S! The price was exactly the same but a complete wealth of difference when it comes to quality, honesty & Customer service!
very disappointed. initial delivery did not arrive. contacted company who were sending another bouquet. these also did not arrive. would be very reluctant to use this service again.
I ordered a bouquet for a special occasion. Unfortunately upon arrival the flowers Sparse, withered and buds were missing. They looked nothing like the original image on the website. I was very dissatisfied and contacted customer service. They responded very quickly which was a plus however would not refund me or listen to my feedback. I will not be using this service again, it is better to pay more money to a company that actually cares about the customers experience. I personally wouldn’t trust all of the positive reviews on here.
Ordered flowers almost a month in advance, money taken from my account but no communication from them. Flowers where never delivered and customer services haven’t replied to my email. Their is no phone no. to try ether.
Do not use this firm
Two separate occasions I order bouquets of flowers and both time B&M failed to deliver.
They never failed to take my money.
First I ordered x3 bunches second time one bunch.
I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses…

I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses (just on the pictures)and received almost dead flowers plus damaged vase(((
In the total B&M flowers doesn't want make refund of flowers and any money.
I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses…

In the total B&M flowers doesn't want make refund of flowers and any money.
Flowers arrived 2 days late therefore missed my mums birthday, they were quick to respond but still, not a very good first impression, I wish I'd have shopped elsewhere now.
AVOID this company at all costs! Flowers arrived several days (missed my mother’s birthday) and the chocolates were missing despite paying extra for these. Flowers were in poor condition for the price paid. Customer service were unhelpful and could only be contacted via email. Did nothing to help resolve my issue. DO NOT use this company. Unreliable, bad quality and awful customer service!
Ordered 2 separate flower bouquets for special occasions on different dates, both not received, happy to take my money but failed to deliver still 3 weeks later . Numerous E mails sent (8 In total)NO REPLY.Would definitely NOT recommend and will not be ordering again
Would NOT recommend let me down enormously
Birthday presents for daughter NOT delivered works for NHS managed to get her birthday off she's emotionally drained needed this rest, and now no presents she lives 5 and a half hours away from me. Ordered a week before . LET ME DOWN .
So I get an apology money to be refunded 3 to 5 days nothing else
DONT TRUST THEM. FUMMING I AM. How can I tell her she's going to get nothing today. But a clap on Thursday
Order two set of flowers and extra gifts to cheer up my mum and sister debited my account and flowers both set never arrived. very disappointed will never use again as wouldn’t be able to trust them .
I did finally receive a full refund .
Took my money but didn't give me an order number or deliver the flowers. Ended up ordering from moonpig but my sister in law is getting her birthday present 2 days late now. In lockdown
B&M Flowers is rated 4.74 based on 1,693 reviews