B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
The gift card was blank. The personal message I'd asked for wasn't included. The recipient didnt know who they were from. The flowers were for an in memoriam for Diamond Wedding Anniversary for my Mother in Law. Father in Law passed away last year....so rather disappointing.
My sister sent a photo. They looked ok if a little 'cropped' and short for a vase.
Came across your site and was very impressed at what you offered and the prices. Would have given 5 stars but need too see that delivery and packaging is good first
Flowers was beautiful the only thing was you forgot to write on card
Good value and on time delivery
I am very pleased with the, flowers and the ordering system. I could not fault the system.

Only draw, back which is not your fault royal mail tried to deliver to the wrong address then took them back to the depot. This was a Saturday so my friend couldn't collect until the Monday.
Easy site to use. Nice selection of flowers, at s very good price.
Lovely well done
Received on time, well packed, just got a small bunch, look very fresh
Excellent service
Flowers were good quality and fresh.

Only slight negative they didn’t contain the butterfly on the stick like in the picture - a little misleading.
Arrived on time for my mum's birthday and flowers were nice.
Excellent quality flowers delivered in time. However, the message I typed when ordering was not included.
easy site to use
My friend was very pleased with her flowers - thank you, i will definitely use the service again
I ordered halloween flowers on 30th October to be delivered 31st October. Great service, great flowers, very impressed.
Ordered flowers for a friend and she was delighted with them. They lasted really well too.
Efficient next day delivery. Excellent flowers.
The only issue was that the card in the box did not have the message in, so the recipient wouldn’t have known who there were from if it wasn’t I who sent them to my wife. Would have been 5 stars if the message had been included.
Good Valie.
Recipient loved her flowers, don’t look as good as on the photo on the website though.
Flowers was amazing spot on delivery but sadly didn’t put a note in to say who from even though I typed one out where was required, I would use b&m flowers again as used them a few times and always good quality
B&M Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 2,474 reviews