B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Tiny bunch of flowers not even in bloom. Would not use b and m again!
Definitely won't use again, Definitely not value for money! Very disappointed and embarrassed for the person receiving the flowers!
My flowers arrived too late and the condition they've arrived is, to say, not good. Not so bad they didn't arrive in time since I wouldn't have been able to gift them. 3 of them were broken.
Not worth the money paid 20.00 and I would say about 5£of flowers never again ist and last time
Addresses database is poor and innacurate. Flowers not adequately described with flowers used. Overall B and M Website is nearly useless as no ordering click and collect or product availability. As useful as one window on only your flagship storr......but not even as useful as an individual store window.
A shambles . Ordered Saturday , paid for Sunday delivery for a grieving family. Noticed money had been taken twice from my account! Contacted customer service who confirmed the payment had been taken twice and no order made. So took another day of emails to get an order placed , flowers will arrive on TUESDAY ! I am furious . If I had not noticed payment taken twice there would have been no order at all . I hope the order arrives Tuesday but I have no faith it will . Never again. Disgraceful . I have a ticket number for my enquiry if B&M want to follow up on this . I will be taking this further .
Website was easy to navigate that was the only plus
Whilst ordering you are able to choose a delivery date
I chose the date I wanted as the flowers were for a birthday gift(surprise)
On the date they were suppose to arrive NOTHING!
If I knew that they could be late I would not have ordered from here
They arrived a day late which made the flowers practically useless
Why give a delivery date That may not be fulfilled then why is it given as a option?
I thought I should share this receive as all the reviews seem to be positive but my experience was not!
If you are not going wanting them on a certain date then perfect but do not rely on the date
Useless
Absolute rubbish was ordered to be delivered to certain date for special occasion never arrived elderly relative extremly upset. Numerous emails back and they will not refund would avoid at all costs unless you want to waste money!
Flowers from website were absolutely nothing like what was delivered!! After many emails back and forth, it was agreed they’d send another bouquet out. Again absolutely NOTHING like picture at all!! Putting complaint in writing to HQ. Will never ever use again! Tried uploading photos to review but that option was greyed out!
Flowers didn’t arrive so we are now requesting a refund.
B&M you promote this service under your Brand, why then are you not interested in resolving issues/problems when substandard, unacceptable products are delivered?

Absolutely disgusted to say the least at both product & handling or more to the point “couldn’t care less” attitude when things out of the buyers control are far from what they should be!

You promote under your brand, as a consumer we buy according to B&M marketing & yet once you have accepted both monies & order, the goods far from anything shown n the flowers marketing do not even compare to a decent bunch purchased from a good market stall!! Flowers shown & described in the description, non-existent!

Two phone calls resulted in being promised prompt callback to resolve the situation akin to the described flowers also non-existent!

All of a sudden, according to your “excellent!!!” Customer Service team, nothing to do with B&M it’s all to do with Prestige and direct you to deal with them!!! WHAT?

B&M promote, B&M accept the contract, B&M accept payment hate to say B&M - contractual law says “the contract conducted was between B&M & Purchaser”
It is nothing to do with end user if you choose to use a third-party. That then becomes a separate contract between B&M & sub-contractor!” Again, nothing to do with the initial contract & certainly not of any interest to the purchaser!

I love B&M however this incident has certainly opened my eyes!

Absolutely duped, disgruntled having placed my order “in good faith!”, payed more to have a larger, beautiful (or so the picture showed) bouquet sent to a friend going through a traumatic time & what was delivered......a market quality (my apologies to market stalls as I am not wanting Or trying to sound derogatory) merely using to depict how much it would have been far better for me to have visited your stalls for a far better bouquet Than feeling duped for the over price paid, over rated, far from acceptable “bouquet” delivered to my friend!

She was extremely pleased at having received the surprise flowers (as she obviously wasn’t expecting them), saying she hoped she’d done them justice. It was extremely hard, especially via video chat, not to show my upset, horror & disgust at what had actually been delivered!

....should have gone to M&S! The price was exactly the same but a complete wealth of difference when it comes to quality, honesty & Customer service!
very disappointed. initial delivery did not arrive. contacted company who were sending another bouquet. these also did not arrive. would be very reluctant to use this service again.
I ordered a bouquet for a special occasion. Unfortunately upon arrival the flowers Sparse, withered and buds were missing. They looked nothing like the original image on the website. I was very dissatisfied and contacted customer service. They responded very quickly which was a plus however would not refund me or listen to my feedback. I will not be using this service again, it is better to pay more money to a company that actually cares about the customers experience. I personally wouldn’t trust all of the positive reviews on here.
Ordered flowers almost a month in advance, money taken from my account but no communication from them. Flowers where never delivered and customer services haven’t replied to my email. Their is no phone no. to try ether.
Do not use this firm
Two separate occasions I order bouquets of flowers and both time B&M failed to deliver.
They never failed to take my money.
First I ordered x3 bunches second time one bunch.
I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses…

I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses (just on the pictures)and received almost dead flowers plus damaged vase(((
In the total B&M flowers doesn't want make refund of flowers and any money.
I've ordered bouquet of amazing roses…

In the total B&M flowers doesn't want make refund of flowers and any money.
AVOID this company at all costs! Flowers arrived several days (missed my mother’s birthday) and the chocolates were missing despite paying extra for these. Flowers were in poor condition for the price paid. Customer service were unhelpful and could only be contacted via email. Did nothing to help resolve my issue. DO NOT use this company. Unreliable, bad quality and awful customer service!
Ordered 2 separate flower bouquets for special occasions on different dates, both not received, happy to take my money but failed to deliver still 3 weeks later . Numerous E mails sent (8 In total)NO REPLY.Would definitely NOT recommend and will not be ordering again
B&M Flowers is rated 4.77 based on 2,166 reviews