B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Mum had broke her wrist..this lovely bunch of flowers did the trick, she was overwhelmed with them, thank you for a prompt and professional service, will use again, and highly recommend! Well done B&M.
Flowers were sent to my mum as she is self isolating. She said they were gorgeous and she’s looking forward to seeing the lilies open.
B&M Flowers 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Lovely flowers, great price, and came super quickly! Highly recommend
Nice bouquet deelivered on time, still fresh 5 days later
My Mother was very pleased with the flowers.
Bought online for my aunt's birthday. Very good value and the bouquet seemed lovely.
The first flowers I sent were delayed in the post and arrived in a sorry state. Customer services efficiently solved the problem. They sent a replacement bouquet and, in addition, some chocolates, which were not part of the original order. I have already used B&M flowers again and will confidently do so in future. Thank you.
Excellent quality & service.
My friend who received the flowers said they were in bud and will beautiful when they blossom. If she was happy then I am. Planning to use this site again for all my future flower delivery. Excellent.
Excellent service, quality, beautiful flowers
Delivered on time and well packaged
I wanted to treat my mum to the red Christmas bouquet to cheer her up following lockdown and she said they were beautiful. I always order my flowers from B&M; good quality and on time
You did amazing, my nana loved them she was in tears when she came to that door. It was the best surprise for her. Thank you soo much for delivery. First time ordering and I will definitely be ordering again amazing service 😊
B&M Flowers 5 star review on 1st December 2020
The flowers have good variety and look lovely.
Found the website easy to use and great choice of flowers and gifts .
Flowers are for my sisters birthday. They look great. Thanks
Excellent service
Easy to order and delivered the next day.
The recipients were thrilled with them and said they were gorgeous.
B&M are my go to every time for gifts of plants and flowers!
Ordered before, and the flowers arrive in bud, fresh and well packaged. This order was for our lawyer that represented us in our adoption case and only the best flowers would show our appreciation for the work and commitment she put into our case. By far B&M was the best choice for value for money, quantity and quality.
Arrived a day late but no problem as I ordered them early because of postal delays.
Lovely fresh flowers, recipient very pleased.
B&M Flowers 5 star review on 29th November 2020