B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Great flowers, arrived on time, would use again :)
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered flowers for a friend and chose B&M, as I had been recommended to them. This is the 3rd time I’ve used them for various occasions and have always been pleased. The website is easy to negotiate around and simple to order from. Flowers have always arrived on time and looked wonderful, I have recommended them myself to others and will continue to do so.
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivery was nice and early. Very efficient service and put a smile on the recipients face as intended.
Posted 1 hour ago
Have got them a few time and have been great
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers turned exactly when they ere supposed to. My mum was very happy with the balloon, teddy and chocolates that arrived too. Flowers were lovely and fresh.
My friend absolutely the flowers! Have used you before and will do so again.
Good service. Better than the last time when my order was wrong. But I was compensated for that. Good job this time. Very happy.
Easy to use website. Hope the flowers are nice when they get to my friend :)
The flowers arrived on the day as requested and the recipient was delighted with them.
Arrived as scheduled and Friend very happy to receive
Superb fresh flowers, excellently packaged, and delivered the next day. Thank you
Flowers were for my mums 92 birthday and arrived on the day requested and very fresh mum very pleased
My mother was very pleased with her flowers for her birthday. Excellent service
Never fail to please
Iv used b&m flowers a few times. There always very good flowers and always deliver on the day I ask them to.
I purchased the Blush Bouquet Medium size for my Mothers birthday. The flowers were delivered on the day I had requested and my Mother was over the moon with them. I have bought flowers from B & M before for special occasions and I would again, thank you!
very easy to do and the recipient said the flowers were amazing
Excellent choice, service and quality
Beautiful flowers. I had some sent to me Nanna to cheer her up and she loves them!
Great flowers delivered on time at a great price. Thank you.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.77 based on 2,857 reviews