B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
I am so happy that in this time of isolation we can still make our love and thoughts reach our lived ones. It certainly made my Nan’s day special to get flowers and a birthday cake
Thank you so very much for the flower 🌹 delivery on 25th March. Given these uncertain times and unprecedented events your flowers made a sad occasion much brighter. I have used your service several times in the last few weeks and and each time I have been 100% satisfied. I hope all of your staff are safe and well ... will definitely use your service again when life resumes some kind of normality. Thank you Sheila Power.
Absolutely beautiful and so easy to do although the only thing negative I can say is that they die pretty quick,second day into having them they started to wither. Other than that my mother loved them and the beautiful box they came in😌🌸
Never mind scoring Very good, the flowers we sent on both occasions we spectacular the recipient S were overjoyed.The quality of blooms were first class and lasted nigh on 2 weeks on both bouquets. Will definately recommend B& M flowers to everyone
Very good, much better than I expected
I sent flowers to my cousin during self-isolation and she was so pleased. She said they were beautiful and brightened up her day. This is the second time I have used your service and both times have been well received. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Flowers delivered as ordered. The recipient described them as “beautiful”. I would definitely use this service again 👍
My Mum was very pleased with her flowers 2nd time of using b&m and would recommend to anyone.
Parents loved the flowers!
Excellent delivery and product
Excellent value for money and delivered on time Ordered twice now and I will Definitely use b&m from now on for quality and what you get Well done
I sent these some flowers and a message card to my father in law who is elderly and self isolated during these pandemic days. They honestly made and brightened his day. I am so appreciative for them having such a wonderful effect on him. Plus the flowers were lovely. Thank you to B&M flowers.
Excellent fast service - my mum was delighted and said they were stunning and one of the best she's had. She also mentioned that the packaging was great and secure and flowers in great condition.
Excellent delivery on time despite difficulties with deliveries. Cheered the relatives who are lonely
My mum loved the flowers! She is self isolating and this truly made her day-thank you so much.
Sent flowers to my sister as a thank you. She is a keen gardener and knows her flowers. She says the lilies aren’t in bloom yet but lovely and the roses were beautiful. Has different colours in them.
Great service, beautiful flowers came on time
The flowers were full of life and smelled really fresh.
Mum loved the flowers
The flowers arrived on time and were very high quality straight out of the box. The card was very well made. Would recommend.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.82 based on 1,085 reviews