B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
I use B&m regularly, however the flowers are always the same ones. Very basic
() - Posted 12 hours ago
The flowers are beautiful and the delivery has always been good
Great site easy to use, the flowers are excellent. Would recommend to anyone.
The flowers are brilliant and I'm a returning customer. I've recommended this to my friends and family, great value for what you get in the bouquets and I'll continue to order for them special occasions
They look amazing and cheap
Good service ,price, quality and delivery.Will use again and recommend.
Very nice
Impressed,didnt order till late the night before but the flowers were delivered early next morning,will use again .Thank you
As usual--Brilliant Thank You.I am in France and this is a lovely way to lt friends and relatives know you are thinking of them !!
Great service and quick ordering. I’ve had these flowers before and they arrive not fully out and of quality. Pleased with the flowers and service.
Very happy with the service provided, ordered on Friday and were delivered on Saturday. Recipient extremely pleased with flowers
Great flowers , teddy and balloon! Made my wife’s birthday extra special after I made her reluctantly get out of bed to get the front door! She left the bedroom frowning and returned smiling! Beautiful job! Thank you!
Very easy to use the website and next day delivery. Apparently they are beautiful
This is the 2nd time I've ordered from B & M & the recipient has, both times, said how lovely they are. Personally, I've never seen them & I'm guessing the recipient isn't going to say if they're not nice. Delivery is spot on. Ordered one day delivered the next morning. Not over priced either. My "Go to Florist" for the forseeable.
Mother in law very pleased with flowers. Would use again.
Well pleased with service-Easy to order, I am in France at moment and always delights recipients !! Thank You Again.
Haven't seen the flowers myself, but my mother loved them and very reasonably priced. Very good service by B & M Bargains.
This is the 2nd time I've used B & M flowers. If the recipient of these is as happy as the 1st one, I'll be pleased.
Always delighted with flowers
Plenty of options to choose from at fantastic prices
B&M Flowers is rated 4.82 based on 441 reviews